• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

meanwhile real sakurai like

honestly i cared more about incin then any of the other ****ers on the grinch leak, mostly because i actually have a sliver of an idea who this character actually like is considering his series/he isnt ****ing dead, and also s&m was bombass

Noipoi

Howdy!
I don't see the grinch leak as this horrible traumatic event we should never talk about. **** was funny!

Yeah things got really annoying, but it was still interesting. Gave us something to talk about other than box theory (Which was true lol).

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
Eh, everything has toxic fans. That’s just how things are.

Smash has toxic fans. Overwatch has toxic fans. Almost every video game has toxic fans. It’s not entirely unheard of, mainly because gaming has become a genre with a demographic of...almost everyone. There are plenty of people who aren’t really all that toxic throughout every fandom, but there’s always going to be someone or a group that’s just...the worst.

I hear about that sort of thing all the time through my girlfriend who is an active part of the YA lit community on Twitter. There are some...angry people on there. Like with what in terms of that Asian author that people harassed and threatened for having slavery in her novel (even though it was based on things that actually happened/happens).

However, even if there’s a crappy person or group of people, there’s always the good side. Or, at least, if you’re not the toxic one you can try to spread the whole thing with being “not toxic”, which is pretty cool too.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
I don't see the grinch leak as this horrible traumatic event we should never talk about. **** was funny!

Yeah things got really annoying, but it was still interesting. Gave us something to talk about other than box theory (Which was true lol).
This except without the annoying part.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
honestly i cared more about incin then any of the other ****ers on the grinch leak, mostly because i actually have a sliver of an idea who this character actually like is considering his series/he isnt ****ing dead, and also s&m was bombass
Banjo should be in regardless tho
Idc what anyone says

He’ll be a Captain Falcon echo

Noipoi

Howdy!
Ah, I see you are a man of culture.

D

Deleted member

I overexaggerated, but I am so glad it was fake. Not because of the characters and stuff.

What’s wrong?
It was a bad leak, I knew it was false from the start.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
quick, post images that aged terribly

Dark Times
This is important.
Oh God
Eh, everything has toxic fans. That’s just how things are.

Smash has toxic fans. Overwatch has toxic fans. Almost every video game has toxic fans. It’s not entirely unheard of, mainly because gaming has become a genre with a demographic of...almost everyone. There are plenty of people who aren’t really all that toxic throughout every fandom, but there’s always going to be someone or a group that’s just...the worst.

I hear about that sort of thing all the time through my girlfriend who is an active part of the YA lit community on Twitter. There are some...angry people on there. Like with what in terms of that Asian author that people harassed and threatened for having slavery in her novel (even though it was based on things that actually happened/happens).

However, even if there’s a crappy person or group of people, there’s always the good side. Or, at least, if you’re not the toxic one you can try to spread the whole thing with being “not toxic”, which is pretty cool too.
Nintendogs has no toxic fans

Remember when chairs meant Skull Kid?
Pepridge Farm remembers
Sad Times

Only partly.
Why is people unveiling the horrible times we suffered from?

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
I'm currently watching "I'm currently watching "Can You Beat New Super Mario Bros. With Only Your Feet?"
I don't have a fetish I swear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom