• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
The best part of the "I saw Chunky at SmashFest" hoax is that everyone who claimed they saw him came to the same conclusion of what his Assist Trophy did, which helped its believability at the time.

Everyone collectively agreed that Chunky would appear on the stage, jump up and down a few times, and cause bananas to rain from the sky.

Last edited:

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
The best part of the "I saw Chunky at SmashFest" hoax is that everyone who claimed they saw him came to the same conclusion of what his Assist Trophy did, which helped its believability at the time.

Everyone collectively agreed that Chunky would appear on the stage, jump up and down a few times, and cause bananas to rain from the sky.
Hmm? Can someone fill me in?

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
The best part of the "I saw Chunky at SmashFest" hoax is that everyone who claimed they saw him came to the same inclusion of what his Assist Trophy did, which helped its believability at the time.

On another note, this is the second time my autocorrect mixed up inclusion and conclusion and I seriously don't know why this keeps happening.

D

Deleted member

Dabbing, T-Posing and Fortnite Dances are overused.
I am not going to cry in anger if they do it, but they are not funny.

LetterO

Smash Lord
Incineroar destroyed the Grinch, and I am happy.
But why? The Grinch Leak had some top character requests plus a few cool ones. I'd trade Incineroar (as cool as he is) for Mach Rider, Geno, Isaac, Banjo, Shadow, and Chorus Kids in a heartbeat

D

Deleted member

Honestly, all this reminds me of is the time the MLP subreddit made a chart of which ponies would dab unironically, ironically, who would and wouldn't dab, and who wouldn't know what a dab is.

I should go find it again.

D

Deleted member

Why can't everyone not rely on dabs, fortnite dances or t-posing to make a funny joke?
Some users like Opossum can be very funny and do not use those kind of stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom