• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

D

Deleted member

I'm fine! Just daydreaming about wearing a cute outfit~
I was daydreaming about moving out of this planet to an alien world with more advanced technology, and then I fell asleep outside.

Last edited by a moderator:

GaroMaster

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesley
3DS FC
2895-7114-8104
I don't see the grinch leak as this horrible traumatic event we should never talk about. **** was funny!

Yeah things got really annoying, but it was still interesting. Gave us something to talk about other than box theory (Which was true lol).
I have to agree with you on this.

While quite a number of people acted quite smug and dismissive towards others, the early days of the Grinch leak felt like an expansive detective story. It made us work together to gather pieces of evidence for and against the leak. It was a community wide effort and although there was a lot of misinformation, it felt exhilarating being on the ride.

If you ask me, I don't want to boast about it, but I feel like one of the major turning points came when I posted the photo of the Battlefield background that my brother had found.
Screenshot_2019-02-23-15-15-21.png
From then on, all we would argue about were the faults in the background.

Oh, if only we had known. :laugh:

EDIT: Happy page 1500, everyone!

Last edited:

KingofKoopas

Smash Lord
You guys ever think that over twenty years after the fact Ash's Pidgeot is still there on that tree waiting for him to return from the Orange Islands?

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
when half the thread is having a pleasant conversation and the other half is on fire dabbing left right and center

antithesis.PNG

Double K

Smash Lord
Since the subject of identity is up

remember to love yourself and who you are and more games need to reinforce this healthy thinking

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Isn't that the game where Dante gives Vergil crap for being OP in UMVC3?
I believe so. Segata Sanshiro also insists that playing Classic Mode is the only way to play to Chrom and Lucina. :p

Also Majima.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom