• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
But muh video about RE2 director considering RE3 from 3 weeks ago
Could be PR speak. It reminds me of back when an interviewer was asking questions about the still-unannounced RE6 and said, "Assuming RE6 is being made right now" and the whole room of Capcom reps laughed.

I give the rumors credence because RE3 happens in the exact same setting as RE2. They can reuse assets for the city and RPD and they already have a Nemesis-like coding in Mr. X. In addition, Capcom stated in their last investors' meeting that digging into their vast library for remakes and rereleases would be a big part of their plan moving forward.

Assuming they kept the RE2make team together and started work shortly before RE2 went gold, an RE3make 2020 release isn't absurd at all. They already laid all the groundwork in RE2.

D

Deleted member

I believe so. Segata Sanshiro also insists that playing Classic Mode is the only way to play to Chrom and Lucina. :p

Also Majima.
Wait, this game is a thing?
Oooh...

Last edited by a moderator:

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
I ****ing love dabbing on the haters.

Usually when the haters are actually my students going for a handshake or high five.

Last edited:

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
That Ashley image Noi posted earlier, I thought I saw it move. Then I thought I saw random smoke in my room.

What the hecc

Guh-Huzzah!

Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
I have granted kids to Hell.
Coincidentally, this smoke appeared right next to my action figures of animatronics haunted by dead kids. Is this a creepypasta or somethin'?

Oh and it also appeared next to Isabelle. I knew she was evil! /s

D

Deleted member

My recommendations are wack as always.
bre.PNG

bre2.PNG
Also what view do you usually watch it through? I like 150% in YouTube, but this image is 125%.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rhus

We're going top speed!
I ****ing love dabbing on the haters.

Usually when the haters are actually my students going for a handshake or high five.
I was asked to go to an elementary school last year and teach them a little bit about science and why science is neato.

When I finished my presentation to them they were asking questions and this little kid comes up to me and says "dab for us."

I didn't really know what to do but there were like 60 kids staring at me waiting to do it so I did and I swear you'd think that I just saved the world form the apocalypse based on their response.

Children are a weird bunch.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Speaking of Tiki though, the fact that she's an Assist Trophy now and we still don't have a Smash remix of Legend of the Divine Dragon/You Have Power Like Mine is baffling.

Guh-Huzzah!

Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
You know, that section is meant to reflect off of your interests and I'm pretty sure than includes google searches
I was watching a video on Nintendo memes, and it had Ahegao in it. That is probably the answer to that. Needless to say, I clicked off.

Also
Couldja not say that lad? Really makes me uncomfortable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom