• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I just like good posts. Smashing usually makes good posts. No conspiracy here.

We're actually the same person on two alts to double our like count. I don't even like Resident Evil, I'm just playing a character.
oh yea speaking of re i don't even understand what's going on but i love this video

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
final fighter's pass character could include sakurai coming to your house and giving you sexual favors and people would still find a reason to complain smh

Michele

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-4494-7438-0796
You can have ten Fighter's Pass and people would still cause a meltdown over the last characters. Smash 4 proved that by having more newcomers than any previous game but still people forgetting everything after "that's it" characters.
Exactly, and your post made me miss the old Smash 4 days when Bayonetta was really overpowered, she finally seemed like the only character who has the potential to one-combo KO anyone..

Alternis

Ignore the user in front of you
NNID
GeneralO
Switch FC
SW-1137-6792-9994
Man, when the 2nd Fighter's Pass is announced, all these posts saying it's not happening will look pretty silly. :warioc:
Ignore this post when it doesn't happen please I just wanted to make a joke

D

Deleted member

final fighter's pass character could include sakurai coming to your house and giving you sexual favors and people would still find a reason to complain smh
imagine sakurai deciding to throw western fans a bone so he comes to smashboards to see what characters people want and he sees this

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
"Not in my Christian game!

Just ignore the fact that this game also has a demon witch lady"

Last edited:

Iridium

Smash Hero
You can have ten Fighter's Pass and people would still cause a meltdown over the last characters. Smash 4 proved that by having more newcomers than any previous game but still people forgetting everything after "that's it" characters.
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate: 7.8/10

- "Too much boring DLC"

osby

Smash Obsessed
imagine sakurai deciding to throw western fans a bone so he comes to smashboards to see what characters people want and he sees this
Better this than the ton of **** flung at him for not putting X in.

Michele

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-4494-7438-0796
I'd like to ask a question, though. That's something I've been realizing.

After a certain interview with Sakurai, which I think was right before OR after the release of game, peoples started to theorize that the next Smash game would be a reboot. What's the deal with the next Smash game possibly having a reboot?

See the funny thing is I see him going "God, finally people are saying it! Why do I have to have so many ungrateful dip****s stalking me at every minute?"
Peoples would still whine though, because the thing Sakurai could do would ONLY cater to girl gamers. I mean the original post where Sakurai would go to discuss sexual facts. fun fact: recently the girl gamers finally are at 50% aka half of the gamer population. Which means there is 50% of girls playing games and 50% boys.

Last edited:

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
oh yea speaking of re i don't even understand what's going on but i love this video
I thought that was just gonna be another "X gonna give it to ya" video but that was so much more.

I really hope the RE3make rumor is real because if people are freaking out about Mr. X they're going to flip their **** over an HD Nemesis.

Michele

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-4494-7438-0796
I thought that was just gonna be another "X gonna give it to ya" video but that was so much more.

I really hope the RE3make rumor is real because if people are freaking out about Mr. X they're going to flip their **** over an HD Nemesis.
I can't actually believe how far the tecnology/graphics with the horror video games have gone far. It used to be just annoying and laughable because the blood was pixel-like and too fantasy, but now with the graphic evolving, it's actually making me want to SCREAM AT HOW REALISTIC IT IS

Which could lead me to PISS MY PANTS. AAAA

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

not to sound heterosexual or anything, but i heard some of y'all internet ****ers believe that edelgard is ugly, to which i respond, and i quote myself, "no"

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
not to sound heterosexual or anything, but i heard some of y'all internet ****ers believe that edelgard is ugly, to which i respond, and i quote myself, "no"
She's voiced by Christina Vee. I'm pretty sure it is now an impossibility for her to not be cute.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
I don't think Season 2 will happen but we can't rule it out entirely.

Also, Ori and the Blind Forrest was listed for Switch by a UK retailer. An accident for sure but what kind of accident is the question.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom