• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
If you try to mod DQ11 audio to have the orchestral, your ISP throttles you.

This has been confirmed, unfortunately.
True, but even then, I feel like having the community mod it and get things in the game where it should've been in base just rubs me the wrong way. I just hope Square knows a good release date, at the least.
Moral of the story in both of these? **** Sugiyama.
We got three juggernauts this Summer, with Mario Maker 2, Astral Chain and Fire Emblem: Three Houses. I can't really see it around that time, unless if Nintendo and Square wanna be ****ing insane and just stuff it in. I mean, they're doing it with April, as we speak. One week, Final Fantasy X+X-2 HD Remaster, next week Mortal Kombat 11, next week Final Fantasy XII. Like, CHRIST.
Well, I guess we'll see but I think DQXI has that strange Zelda like appeal that people will see when the game gets closer to release while the others have their very set fans. I mean we all know that the Switch is perfect for Japan's non stop going quality of life and will easily make DQXI's sales skyrocket (3DS version sold more than the PS4 version overall) but I think it comes down to if other territories want another port of FF games, a Strategy RPG, or a new JRPG. I think XI will finally be the one to break the mold and make DQ a mainstream RPG in the west and I hope it does but we'll just have to sit and watch.

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I mean Mario saved him a couple times in the Galaxy games...
We're talking about by the main antagonist here.

Luigi in SM64DS and Galaxy isn't the final boss where saving Luigi is the main goal of the entire adventure. He's just a sidechick.

Last edited:

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer

Noipoi

Howdy!
Ya ever find something from a new release you really wanna make your avatar but for the sake of saving folks from spoilers you don't?

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Ya ever find something from a new release you really wanna make your avatar but for the sake of saving folks from spoilers you don't?
Didn't you mention this once before? Kingdom Hearts 3?

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
but that's PAPER LUIGI not L U I G I
Where's that darn goal post at? Over here? Over there! Over where?

/s

Don't really think it matters what incarnation of Luigi is saved it's... still Luigi.

D

Deleted member

You've got the wrong hombre, hombre. Never played a kingdom hearts game.

I'm talkin' Dragons.
Let me guess,
Hiccup and What's-Her-Name's kid that they totally have in the near future, right?

D

Deleted member

My childhood is the actual scene in question here...

When you're an old person hopefully your parents don't tell you to do things as much.
I’m not really made to do anything.
I mean, my parents’ll ask for help around the house sometimes, but I’m happy to do that.
Meant that question as more of a ‘when one of your parents say something, do you still feel the urge to obey?’ sort of thing.

D

Deleted member

I’m feeling a bit sad for no reason.
I think I’m sick now though, so that may be it.
Nothing’s wrong, don’t worry. Just putting it out there.

Roberk

Smash Champion
FE4DD339-C417-40C8-A8F2-94D40C24D06E.jpeg

Noipoi Noipoi
I might go and see HTTYD3 but I’d need a refresher on the first two. Do I have to watch the tv series?

Noipoi

Howdy!
Last edited:
D

Deleted member

View attachment 194134
Noipoi Noipoi
I might go and see HTTYD3 but I’d need a refresher on the first two. Do I have to watch the tv series?
I don’t reckon you’d need to watch Riders of, or Defenders of.
From what I remember, the whole thing climaxes with a big white dragon thing born ever 100 years, but nothing major to the films.
Good for connecting with the cast, though.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Rewatching Hunter X Hunter, I forgot just how real **** got in that arc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom