• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Imagine spending 15 ****ing dollars on a smash bros forum

This post made by the regular user gang
Actually, I spent $9 for mine just so I can have that background of my girl :ultbayonetta1:. Mine will expire about a month from now when I will be on indefinite hiatus from here until I get Ultimate.

This post was made by the 55 and Over gang. :kirby:

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Y'all can keep your uh.. whatever it is?

I am just gonna support Poppi as a new Xenoblade rep over in this corner

Something bad is gonna happen isn't it?

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
I wonder if there'll be any additional stages as DLC.

Smash 4 had the N64 stages and Mario Maker so I think it's possible.

Maybe a Gen 8 stage for Pokemon to tie into the new games or a Crafted World stage to make up for Wolly World being absent

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
I wonder if there'll be any additional stages as DLC.

Smash 4 had the N64 stages and Mario Maker so I think it's possible.

Maybe a Gen 8 stage for Pokemon to tie into the new games or a Crafted World stage to make up for Wolly World being absent
i'd like to think the mysterious 6th slot is another stage, but it's probably the 'custom stages' button for 3.0

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Speaking of tier lists, I had a fun idea last night: why don't we make our personal Tier Lists?
Basically, the better you are at playing as a certain character, the higher that character would place on your personal tier list.
Doesn't that sound like fun?
Considering we finally have a Star KO tier list, any other list ain’t worth ****
Way it is now, there’s 5 different ways DLC can go:
1. Gaming in general
Erdrick/Slime, Steve, Crash, and an Indie character (Sans and Reimu fit here)
2. Gaming lower tier
2B/Lara Croft, Tekken/Mortal Kombat (ain’t happening imo), Monster Hunter, Sonic character #2, and an indie/Nintendo character
3. Uniqueness, Japan influence
Yakuza/Travis Touchdown, Touhou Project, Prof. Layton/Phoenix Wright, and a character from Katamari
4. Uniqueness, Western Influence
Dragonborn/Kratos/Doomguy, Second Sonic, Vault Boy, and a requested character (Geno and Banjo fit here)
5. WHY NINTENDO?!?!?! WE WANTED ERDRICK!!!
Fire Emblem character #8, Pokémon character #11, Fortnite default avatar, new Nintendo IP character
Lara Croft and Scorpion...low tier gaming?
Imagine spending 15 ****ing dollars on a smash bros forum
This post made by the regular user gang
Amen

Ultomato

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW 1995 0060 1138
Way it is now, there’s 5 different ways DLC can go:
1. Gaming in general
Erdrick/Slime, Steve, Crash, and an Indie character (Sans and Reimu fit here)
2. Gaming lower tier
2B/Lara Croft, Tekken/Mortal Kombat (ain’t happening imo), Monster Hunter, Sonic character #2, and an indie/Nintendo character
3. Uniqueness, Japan influence
Yakuza/Travis Touchdown, Touhou Project, Prof. Layton/Phoenix Wright, and a character from Katamari
4. Uniqueness, Western Influence
Dragonborn/Kratos/Doomguy, Second Sonic, Vault Boy, and a requested character (Geno and Banjo fit here)
5. WHY NINTENDO?!?!?! WE WANTED ERDRICK!!!
Fire Emblem character #8, Pokémon character #11, Fortnite default avatar, new Nintendo IP character
2B low tier?

KMDP

Smash Legend
Its apparently impossable for game makers to make practical armor for fighting woman characters from what I saw in this Soul Caliber video. Everything is all skimpy, the breasts have little to no protection and its just all around awful
I'm fairly sure all female CACs in Soul Calibur can use gender neutral breastplates, ever since Soul Calibur 3 (the first SC with the Create-A-Soul mode).

D

Deleted member

So did vic mignogna yet his creepy *** still got fired
Something something Qrow's Semblance
it's even worse when I found out that Mounty was the one supposed to voice Qrow originally

Last edited by a moderator:

KMDP

Smash Legend
Look up Acme Arsenal, look at his recent SC video and be prepared to be shocked,pff
I've actually played Soul Calibur VI, female CaCs always have proper armour pieces to wear, but they also have skimpy armour.

I assume you mean the "I'm sorry, what is this?" video, it's an incredibly bad representation of the selection of clothing female characters have to wear.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I've actually played Soul Calibur VI, female CaCs always have proper armour pieces to wear, but they also have skimpy armour.

I assume you mean the "I'm sorry, what is this?" video, it's an incredibly bad representation of the selection of clothing female characters have to wear.
yeah there is good armour buuuuuttt
Why did those have to be made in the first place?

Door Key Pig

Smash Lord
I really think people are expecting too many 'crazy' out there picks for all 4 DLC characters still yet to be announced, so I feel like #5 there is likely for at least 2 picks. A Fire Emblem character and another Nintendo IP are probably likely. With the Pokemon Switch game to be released in November, I wouldn't be surprised if our last character ends up being a brand new Pokemon either. Remember, they have never, EVER, been a company known for a final 'big reveal' for the last character. Our last for this recent Smash was Ken (which we ALL knew was in) and Incineroar. That's why the Grinch leak gained so much traction; people yet again couldn't believe they'd end on such a weak note (personally I liked those two).
ugggggggghhhh this idea of Pokemon/FE characters as DLC. After already having 10 Pokemon characters in the roster and 7 Fire Emblem characters (four of which play similarly) with two being new, I think we have enough? Seeing as the remaining newcomer slots are limited especially if we're just getting the Fighter's Pass for character DLC, and after already having a smaller than usual cast of newcomers and new franchises therein, it'd honestly come off as "a waste of a slot" to me. Don't care if it's "a unique moveset" or not. I'd honestly prefer Steve from Minecraft to get a slot lol

D

Deleted member

ugggggggghhhh this idea of Pokemon/FE characters as DLC. After already having 10 Pokemon characters in the roster and 7 Fire Emblem characters (four of which play similarly) with two being new, I think we have enough? Seeing as the remaining newcomer slots are limited especially if we're just getting the Fighter's Pass for character DLC, and after already having a smaller than usual cast of newcomers and new franchises therein, it'd honestly come off as "a waste of a slot" to me. Don't care if it's "a unique moveset" or not. I'd honestly prefer Steve from Minecraft to get a slot lol
>Complains about 10 unique Pokemon characters
>Complains about 4 FE characters being the same
Do you hate unique characters or clones I don't get it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom