• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

osby

Smash Obsessed
Speaking of tier lists, I had a fun idea last night: why don't we make our personal Tier Lists?
Basically, the better you are at playing as a certain character, the higher that character would place on your personal tier list.
Doesn't that sound like fun?
YES: :ultpalutena::ultjigglypuff::ultzelda:
Yup: :ultlittlemac::ultdoc::ultmewtwo::ultgunner::ultness::ultolimar::ultpacman::ultpeach::ultdarkpit::ultivysaur::ultrobin::ultsamus::ultwiifittrainer::ultzss:
OK: Everyone else
Maybe: :ultcloud::ultdiddy::ultfox::ultmetaknight::ultsnake::ultryu::ultken:

Haha, no::ultkrool::ultridley:

Ultomato

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW 1995 0060 1138
Speaking of tier lists, I had a fun idea last night: why don't we make our personal Tier Lists?
Basically, the better you are at playing as a certain character, the higher that character would place on your personal tier list.
Godlike: :ultivysaur:
Very good: :ultsquirtle::ultridley:
Decent enough: :ultdarksamus::ultwolf::ultgreninja::ultdarkpit::ultlucina::ultinkling::ultpiranha:
Okay I guess: :ultincineroar::ultlucario::ultcorrinf::ultmario::ulticeclimbers::ultbowser::ultrob::ultisabelle:
I mean... I know how they work...: :ultroy::ultmetaknight::ultyounglink::ultzss::ultcharizard::ultkrool::ultolimar::ultbowserjr::ultganondorf::ultkingdedede:
Everyone else: *Exists*
Should die in a Fire: :ultbayonetta::ultcloud::ultdiddy::ultjigglypuff::ultlittlemac::ultmegaman::ultrosalina::ultrobin::ultwiifittrainer::ultwario::ultsheik:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

You will be glad to know I will be glad to play along just in case no one else here is interested. Here is mine (and I apologize for hurting anyone's feelings)...

fcgtj.jpg

Sayonara :kirby:

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Oh I thought it was something valuable.
That's the beauty: it's not valuable and people buy them anyway.
We don't need to make anything for it.
It's the perfect crime. We use the website BashSmords as the front (It's a website where people can bash anime characters who use smords).

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Weather today is looking frightful.

Since I presume classes are still on for me, guess I can’t let the cold bother me anyway.

D

Deleted member

On a slightly more serious note here's mine:
Screenshot_2019-02-20-08-40-05.png
hmm and no tier unordered
(yes daisy and simon are joke placements)

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Hey Pyra Pyra could you Prank me pls
it's just that... well...
Ah... but asking to be pranked is sorta like the opposite of being pranked no?

Because pranked is something that drops outta nowhere and catches you off guard when you least expect it.

Or I made this post up. I don’t know.

D

Deleted member

Ah... but asking to be pranked is sorta like the opposite of being pranked no?

Because pranked is something that drops outta nowhere and catches you off guard when you least expect it.

Or I made this post up. I don’t know.
Asking to be pranked is like wishing for more wishes. It seems like an smart, foolproof strategy, but it doesn't actually work.
Except I've asked to be pranked before and it did work.

osby

Smash Obsessed
Because no-one on there gets salty when their most wanted isn't playable.
That sounds way too good, they must be desperate for new users. Personally, I'd be content with less waifu talk.

D

Deleted member

I have only been pranked once, because almost my entire time, I was premium.

D

Deleted member

About the whole Recycling Game thing, I honestly think Nintendo might not do anything about it, or be proud of it.
The US government is a bigger thing than even Nintendo, and I think Nintendo is aware of that.

D

Deleted member

Honestly, I appreciate the message the recycling game is trying to give.
You all should recycle and save more energy.

Also, I have something very good to show you all.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom