• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

also dunno if this got posted, but an average of all recent pro tier lists

kinda hurts to see my boy done so dirty but i guess that's the price of losing a back air
Who's tier list is this?
Ike and Palutena should be higher than Fox, but Fox is still good.
Why are Pikachu and Inkling above Olimar?
Why is Marth over Chrom? Why is Greninja over Chrom?
Kirby, PP, Rosalina and King K. Rool do not belong in the bottom tier.
I do not understand why Isabelle is in the bottom tier, but I guess that is because she is slept on.
Sheik should be below Zelda.
Why is Mega Man higher than Yoshi, Shulk, Roy and Young Link?
Falco is garbage put him in C tier.
Lucario belongs in the bottom of A tier in my opinion.
Dr Mario being very separate from Mario does not make sense, both have powerful kits. Dr. Mario is slept on. Mario might still be a little better, but Doc has potential.
Zelda should not be that low.
Lucas is slept on.
The Belmonts belong in A tier.
Pit belongs in B tier.
Diddy Kong belongs in C tier.

What is this tier list? This tier list is so bad in my opinion, I could still continue.

Last edited by a moderator:

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
Who's tier list is this?
I do not understand why Isabelle is in the bottom tier, but I guess that is because she is slept on.
Dr Mario being very separate from Mario does not make sense, both have powerful kits. Dr. Mario is slept on. Mario might still be a little better, but Doc has potential.
Lucas is slept on.
Pit belongs in B tier.

What is this tier list? This tier list is so bad in my opinion, I could still continue.
I believe it's an aggregate of multiple lists. I don't know where Gentlepanda got it though...

D

Deleted member

Who's tier list is this?
Lucas is slept on.
Pit belongs in B tier.

Ok there's a LOT to unpack here
Fox is getting results af, he's really ****ing good in this game
Pikachu and Inkling are good as hell, and Olimar is also good but not anywhere as good as them
Marth actually has a recovery, Greninja is super ****ing good
Yes they do
She's literally a worse Villager
I actually don't know, I mean he's still strong even after pellet cancelling but it's kinds weird that he's so high
Have you ever, like, played Falco?
A character who needs the **** beat out of them isn't super viable, sorry
Doc is slept on, but he's way too slow for such a mobility focused game
Way too slow
Kinda?
Literally useless when someone like Pichu gets up in their face
Pit is a bit slept on, but he's kinda midtier at best honestly
Nah did you see the banana infinite? Banana is still a BS tool

D

Deleted member

Ok there's a LOT to unpack here
Fox is getting results af, he's really ****ing good in this game
Pikachu and Inkling are good as hell, and Olimar is also good but not anywhere as good as them
Marth actually has a recovery, Greninja is super ****ing good
Yes they do
She's literally a worse Villager
I actually don't know, I mean he's still strong even after pellet cancelling but it's kinds weird that he's so high
Have you ever, like, played Falco?
A character who needs the **** beat out of them isn't super viable, sorry
Doc is slept on, but he's way too slow for such a mobility focused game
Way too slow
Kinda?
Literally useless when someone like Pichu gets up in their face
Pit is a bit slept on, but he's kinda midtier at best honestly
Nah did you see the banana infinite? Banana is still a BS tool
Oh really?
I know they are good, but I feel like they have slightly glaring problems. Pikachu is outplaced by Pichu, albeit they are still good. The Inkling's playstyle is going to be more adapted, and that is what made them really good in the first place. The roller suprise let Inkling get solid kills. Just like the Chrom Up B suicide thing. Now that people are more adapted to it, Inkling could have a more difficult time. Still, Inkling is very good.
Marth does have a recovery, but Chrom is still pretty dangerous to deal with.
:drsad: Poor Kirby. :drsad:
I know, but Isabelle is not as bad as people picture her to be.
That is what I think.
I have, but I can not just get him to click. Falco has improved from Smash 4, but Falco seems distant compared to Fox and Wolf.
Lucario is super dangerous though.
I guess we can agree on that.
Zelda is slow, but Zelda is not as bad of a character as she as in all her other games anymore.
Lucas really is. Ness is better at the moment, but Lucas is a deadly force to be reckoned with.
Lol, I guess you have a point. I feel like the metagame change is going to bite Chrom, the Belmonts and King K. Rool hard as more players adapt. Chrom is still better than Marth as of now.
I agree with this.
I have, and it is pretty wild. Donkey Kong is better than Diddy Kong this time around.

D

Deleted member

Marth does have a recovery, but Chrom is still pretty dangerous to deal with.
I mean yeah, he is, but the fact that he's just a free stock once he's offstage hurts him very much
Lucario is super dangerous though
Yeah but in this game where advantage state is so powerful that people getting killed at 100 is a normal occurrence unlike Sm4sh, the fact that he needs to be around 100 is a pain. Also rage jank is gone too.
Zelda is slow, but Zelda is not as bad of a character as she as in all her other games anymore.
Yeah she's way better, but at least Sheik has some cheese and mixups she can perform. Zelda can't really, and even though she's better being slow in this game is lethal to your viability.

have, but I can not just get him to click. Falco has improved from Smash 4, but Falco seems distant compared to Fox and Wolf
Yeah but you said Falco is garbage. This sounds more like a you problem then a Falco problem

D

Deleted member

I mean yeah, he is, but the fact that he's just a free stock once he's offstage hurts him very much

Yeah but in this game where advantage state is so powerful that people getting killed at 100 is a normal occurrence unlike Sm4sh, the fact that he needs to be around 100 is a pain. Also rage jank is gone too.

Yeah she's way better, but at least Sheik has some cheese and mixups she can perform. Zelda can't really, and even though she's better being slow in this game is lethal to your viability.

Yeah but you said Falco is garbage. This sounds more like a you problem then a Falco problem
I know, Chrom is the new Smash 4 Little Mac. Heck, even Little Mac can get in the stage easier than Chrom.

Eesh, I forgot.

Sheik still can not kill, and they destroyed her damage output. Sheik is not bottom tier, but Zelda just seems better.

I guess you are right, but I see some people saying Falco is garbage.

D

Deleted member

Why do people making other characters do Fortnite Dances and "Sans is Ness" annoy me?

Can someone please help me?

D

Deleted member

I hope my boi will maintain his position :yoshi:
Yoshi seems pretty good, from what I've seen. I think he will.
know, Chrom is the new Smash 4 Little Mac. Heck, even Little Mac can get in the stage easier than Chrom
Ok, I wouldn't go that far. Chrom is still high tier imo

Sheik still can not kill, and they destroyed her damage output. Sheik is not bottom tier, but Zelda just seems better.
Yeah but at least Sheik has some mixups she can do against some current top tiers. Zelda probably has the better MU spread, but Sheik can at least do something against top tiers. Zelda is still pretty good though.

guess you are right, but I see some people saying Falco is garbage.
Then those people are probably garbage at the game

D

Deleted member

kinda hurts to see my boy done so dirty but i guess that's the price of losing a back air
Leffen's tier list really should not have been factored in considering half the characters were idc.
It feels so surreal seeing Ganon above Bayo.

D

Deleted member

So I'm pretty sure that Link's forward throw has been changed to match his animation from when he kicks a Stalboko's head in BotW and honestly I love Sakurai's little details like these

D

Deleted member

Somebody on reddit made it. Marss is the only one dragging ZSS up the list, though.
*sigh* Figures...

Yay! My girl :ultpeach: is top-tier, just like she is in Melee. She better stay top-tier, considering her solid tournament results so far. I oughtta know; the SSBU tournament results thread is one thread I frequent. As for my other girls :ultbayonetta1::ultrosalina:, I am constantly praying for them. That is all.

Sayonara :kirby:

D

Deleted member

It's nice to see that the game's so balanced that there's only 5 tiers!!!! :3

D

Deleted member

Speaking of tier lists, I had a fun idea last night: why don't we make our personal Tier Lists?
Basically, the better you are at playing as a certain character, the higher that character would place on your personal tier list.
Doesn't that sound like fun?

KMDP

Smash Legend
Im going try to making a baby roster

Baby (Insert every Mario character here, even PP), DK Jr., Mini Mac, Pichu, A literal Pokemon egg, Litten, Riolu, Mew i guess?, Roy but his child version, Morgan(As Robin), Lucina(As Chrom), Kanna (As Corn), Pantless Marth, an even younger Ike, Kid Dracula, Baby Chocobo, Classic Sonic, Igglybuff, smol Cereza and that little birdie who totally is Ridley.
Ness is final Gigyas.

Ultomato

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW 1995 0060 1138
Oh no Tierlist discussions.

I mean, don't get me wrong, I'm one to discuss this extensively, but I know from experience Noone Will ever agree on it

D

Deleted member

Speaking of tier lists, I had a fun idea last night: why don't we make our personal Tier Lists?
Basically, the better you are at playing as a certain character, the higher that character would place on your personal tier list.
good: :ultshulk::ultlucina::ultwolf::ultroy::ultchrom:
yea: everybody else besides :ultrobin::ultlittlemac:
mmm::ultrobin:
no: :ultlittlemac:

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
Yoshi: :ultyoshi:
I guess?: :ultyounglink::ultluigi:
Everyone else...

:yoshi:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom