• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

He even goes as far to mocking Samus about eating her and taking pleasure in it. That's not getting started with how he and his fellow Space Pirates were also responsible of genociding Samus' entire colony and countless other planets for sadistic pleasure.
Get more into this, please.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
A couple Classic Mode ideas for MMX, narrowing it down to six.

:ultfalco: (Storm Eagle) on Pilotwings.
:ultinkling: (Launch Octopus) on Pirate Ship.
:ultridley:(Magma Dragoon) on Norfair.
:ultincineroar:(Neon Tiger) on DK64.
:ultdk:(Spark Mandrill) on Shadow Moses or Orpheon
:ultivysaur: (Wire Sponge) on Distant Planet

D

Deleted member

oh wow I surpassed 1,000 Posts! And it was debating how Dedede is not a villain when D3 is one of my mains, Nice.

osby

Smash Obsessed
We are talking about violent characters and nobody mentions Bayonetta, smh.

He even goes as far to mocking Samus about eating her and taking pleasure in it. That's not getting started with how he and his fellow Space Pirates were also responsible of genociding Samus' entire colony and countless other planets for sadistic pleasure.

Nintendo so family orientated amIriteorwut!?
It's manga adaptation, it's no surprise that there is more not-family-friendly scenes. Look at Pokemon and Zelda mangas.

D

Deleted member

It's manga adaptation, it's no surprise that there is more not-family-friendly scenes. Look at Pokemon and Zelda mangas.
Makes sense, considering only die-hard fans read the mangas. The Pokémon mangas can be pretty dark and lewd, but I never observed the Zelda manga.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Yikes...

More brutal than some MK11 characters? I am unsure.

Ridley is violent enough to be a brutal MK11 character.
Certain MK characters aren't that gruesome within the lore. Outside of certain rivalries and such.
If you aren't from hell Doomslayer would probably leave you alone.
Maybe. He definitely doesn't like people who were involved in the hell incident in any shape or form though considering the way he treats the dead corpses of a lot of the workers. I could definitely see him being a Kratos(Well, not the recent Kratos) type anti hero where he'll just kill you if you get in the way at all. Not to say that he's incapable of cooperating, but still.

We're talking indiscriminately violent. Bayo's violent against angels and demons. Gruesome is a much closer word to what I'm talking about.

D

Deleted member

I was going to mention her, but are the angels she fights usually evil?

D

Deleted member

Did you know that only :ultduckhunt::ulticeclimbers::ultgnw::ultpokemontrainer::ultrob::ultisabelle::ultvillager::ultwiifittrainer: haven't Killed Ko'ed or anything of the sort anyone or anything in there own games.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Aaaaand if we get a Tekken character, be it Jin, Heihachi, or Kaz.

:ultken: (Paul Phoenix) on New Donk City
:ultzss: (Nina Williams) on Shadow Moses
:ultlittlemac:(Steve Fox) on Boxing Ring because where else would he be placed.
:ultincineroar:(King/Armor King) on Hyrule Castle in place of the Chruch stage from Tekken 2, maybe fighting two of him at once.
:ultrob: or :ultmegaman:(Jack/Combot) on Wily Castle.
:ultpalutena: and :ultganondorf:(Angel and Devil) on Dracula's Castle.

Not sure who'd you pick for the final boss though.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Did you know that only :ultfalcon::ultduckhunt::ulticeclimbers::ultgnw::ultpokemontrainer::ultrob::ultisabelle::ultvillager::ultwiifittrainer: haven't Killed Ko'ed or anything of the sort anyone or anything in there own games.
I'm sure C. Falcon has definitely had some victims considering his sport. Duck Hunt is has killed plenty of ducks if we're talking the shooter. And Pokemon Trainer's whole profession is fainting other pokemon with his own. Ice Climbers club animals.

Villager and Isabelle probably have some dead bodies buried around that they don't want anyone to know about.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Did you know that only :ultfalcon::ultduckhunt::ulticeclimbers::ultgnw::ultpokemontrainer::ultrob::ultisabelle::ultvillager::ultwiifittrainer: haven't Killed Ko'ed or anything of the sort anyone or anything in there own games.
You kill over a dozen people in F-Zero GX trying to defend yourself against Micheal Chain. I remember that because that level was suffering.

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
I'm sure C. Falcon has definitely had some victims considering his sport. Duck Hunt is has killed plenty of ducks if we're talking the shooter. And Pokemon Trainer's whole profession is fainting other pokemon with his own.
Also wouldn't :ultrob: count because in Gyromite R.O.B. can control the pillars that can crush the other robots?

D

Deleted member

I'm sure C. Falcon has definitely had some victims considering his sport. Duck Hunt is has killed plenty of ducks if we're talking the shooter. And Pokemon Trainer's whole profession is fainting other pokemon with his own.
Dunk hunt only collects the ducks after they have been shot and Pokemon trainer has never personally fainted any pokemon

D

Deleted member

Dunk hunt only collects the ducks after they have been shot and Pokemon trainer has never personally fainted any pokemon
I mean, pokemon trainer is the one giving the commands, so they're definitely responsible. And for Duck Hunt I'm only talking about the shooter behind the TV. Not the dog.

D

Deleted member

Did you know that only :ultduckhunt::ulticeclimbers::ultgnw::ultpokemontrainer::ultrob::ultisabelle::ultvillager::ultwiifittrainer: haven't Killed Ko'ed or anything of the sort anyone or anything in there own games.
Pokèmon Trainer has his Pokèmon KO others on a daily basis. .
It is indirect though.

D

Deleted member

So, after almost a year's worth of radio silence, Blazblue Tag Battle now has 3 new characters coming, along with Arcana Hearts and an unannounced series as new series joining the game.

I'm conflicted about weather or not to back into BBTAG. I probably shouldn't, but I guess a part me hopes the game will pull off something amazing.

D

Deleted member

Here's how BBTAG can improve tenfold:
  • Add Metal Gear Solid
  • Add Final Fantasy
  • Add Ninja Gaiden and Dead or Alive
  • Add Jojo's Bizzare Adventure
Bam. All is forgiven.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
D

Deleted member

Here's how BBTAG can improve tenfold:
  • Add Metal Gear Solid
  • Add Final Fantasy
  • Add Ninja Gaiden and Dead or Alive
  • Add Jojo's Bizzare Adventure
Bam. All is forgiven.
Add every franchise ever. Boom, best game of all time.

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
I disagree with this thread’s title...I happen to like Canadian bacon and I’m American.

Nothing beats Hickory Smoked Bacon in the dead of winter.

D

Deleted member

So I legitimately yo that might be a parody article when I read this quote:

Turns out that's an actual thing and they actually named it "SADS".
Ya it basically drops you dead if you overexert yourself or even if you get frightened it's quite random.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom