• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Am I the only one that prefers Smash 4’s character icons? Something about using the original render and the black outline was really cool in my opinion. I like the new ones but I wasn’t as impressed as the previous ones.

So I decided to make my own

D

Deleted member

Am I the only one that prefers Smash 4’s character icons? Something about using the original render and the black outline was really cool in my opinion. I like the new ones but I wasn’t as impressed as the previous ones.

Yeah, the expression is what makes a lot of the icons good. :4wario:

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Yeah, the expression is what makes a lot of the icons good. :4wario:
I agree. I like the clean ones and they are pretty to look at but some of the older icons were great.

:4duckhunt:

So I drew this Pokémon. Thoughts?

Last edited:

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305

I wish it was stylized like the Persona 3-5 games instead of just a minimalist icon.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Of course they are how could he think differently
Said all of the modern world to all of the rest of the modern world with whom they don't agree.

I liked the new ones at first glance and still do, but now that the new icon smell has worn off I think I appreciate For's icons more.

Or maybe it's just because Zelda looked better. Not sure.

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Lmao I've been looking at Jump Force and you have all these iconic characters that formed a lot of anime fans' childhoods and some new characters but the character everyone seems to agree is the coolest character is the one dude from an obscure 80's manga/anime who just shoots ****

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
It goes well. Relatively calm here now, not as many cases of the thread bursting into flames today at least. How’s you doing?
Well, it's been a mixed bag today. On the one hand, I got to spend some time playing Smash and just talking with a dear friend. She helped me discover the truth about myself when she came out as trans herself, and I care about her dearly. She hasn't been doing the best, so spending some time with her cheered us both up.

That said, I've been told I've been a bit of a downer to other friends lately. I don't try to, but right now is a very difficult time in my life.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Well, it's been a mixed bag today. On the one hand, I got to spend some time playing Smash and just talking with a dear friend. She helped me discover the truth about myself when she came out as trans herself, and I care about her dearly. She hasn't been doing the best, so spending some time with her cheered us both up.

That said, I've been told I've been a bit of a downer to other friends lately. I don't try to, but right now is a very difficult time in my life.
I’m glad you had a good time with your friend, sounds like it was just what the two of you needed. And I’m sure they’ll understand, hopefully things will start settling down soon and you have the chance to unwind and feel more comfortable.

Arguing with Shish as usual. Shish is a dumb bab.
Take it easy there Bishie Boy. He’s not your father, get a grip.

Last edited:

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
I’m glad you had a good time with your friend, sounds like it was just what the two of you needed. And I’m sure they’ll understand, hopefully things will start settling down soon and you have the chance to unwind and feel more comfortable.

Take it easy there Bishie Boy. He’s not your father, get a grip.
I hope we can do it more often, she's a real sweetheart.

D

Deleted member

Take it easy there Bishe Boy. He’s not your father, get a grip.
Well yeah, Shish is my not-lover, obviously.

Nah, seriously tho, Shish and I are chill with each other, we just pretend to be mad at each other for fun.

D

Deleted member

Your friends sound lovely, I’m sure they understand you don’t mean to put a damper on things.
Good luck with life. :)

That last bit sounded weird, but I mean it.

D

Deleted member

Arguing on a different thread while still in pain is, well, a pain. Who'd have thunk it? :yoshi:
What’re you debating about?
Also, if your rump still hurts in a day or to, maybe see the GP. Probably just bone bruising, but. .

In relation to that, I broke my left wrist when I was 7. I have high pain tolerance (was born with it; my brain doesn’t register pain properly), so I didn’t really feel it. I sat in the sick room for about an hour, and the teachers didn’t believe I’d broken it due to my lack of screaming until I got up and showed the bone pressing against the skin. .

D

Deleted member

I'm gonna head to bed now but before I do here's some late night sketching I did

WIN_20190219_04_03_28_Pro.jpg

Yes I messed up with this one, I'm not that good of an Artist yet as I only started last June and have not drawn since November
WIN_20190219_04_02_12_Pro.jpg
WIN_20190219_04_03_48_Pro.jpg

Yes the last one is a Joke.

Anyways with that done I'm gonna sign off now. Goodnight everybody!

D

Deleted member

Finally have that Gold Mario spirit.
Super armour without the speed reduction!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom