• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

:ultridley:hands down.

Especially if the Manga is taken into account. He makes :ultganondorf:look like a saint in comparison.

In terms of Smash as a whole including non-playable though? I'd say Porky Minch.
Ridley eats people, and Ganon's literally a King of Evil. So probably one of those two. D. Samus and K. Rool are probably on the list somewhere.
I would argue Ridley.
Well that was the most one sided question and the best part is that I knew it would be. Ridley's sentient so I'd say definitely. Dark Samus isn't a sentient being IIRC, it's a creature.

It's too bad you're all wrong though, because this is the correct answer.

Followed by

Last edited by a moderator:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
You'd think that'd be something I wouldn't have to check, given I've seen the musical.

I blame it on the fact that I wanted to see Lion King.
Honestly I'd love to go to a Broadway musical one day. It kills me that I used to live in relative driving distance from NYC but I was too young to appreciate it.

It's a bucket list item though.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Yeah, we should be talking about Fulgore, but Banjo's the current topic.

I guess his Classic run would be SNES/Arcade characters, Robots or characters that match up with the KI Krew. There's some stuff to work with.

:ultlittlemac:= TJ Combo
:ultwolf: = Sabrewulf
:ultryu:/:ultken: = Jago
:ultyoshi: = Riptor
:ultbayonetta:= B. Orchid
:ultmegaman:/:ultrob: = Kilgore
:ultzss: = Maya
:ultfalcon: = Cinder
You’ll have to narrow it down to 6 rounds.

D

Deleted member

Dedede is not a villain, Change my mind. He only appeared as a Villain once and every other antagonist role he was either Brainwashed, Controlled, the Appearance being Non-Canon, or Misunderstood. He even helps Kirby a lot of the time.

D

Deleted member

TFW Ridley's already more violent than Scorpion is, the hellspawn ninja. Doomslayer is the only newcomer I could think of that's on par with Ridley in being indiscriminately violent.

D

Deleted member

Dedede is not a villain, Change my mind. He only appeared as a Villain once and every other antagonist role he was either Brainwashed, Controlled, the Appearance being Non-Canon, or Misunderstood. He even helps Kirby a lot of the time.
Now he is not a villain, but he could have been pretty brutal.

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
Yeah, we should be talking about Fulgore, but Banjo's the current topic.

I guess his Classic run would be SNES/Arcade characters, Robots or characters that match up with the KI Krew. There's some stuff to work with.

:ultlittlemac:= TJ Combo
:ultwolf: = Sabrewulf
:ultryu:/:ultken: = Jago
:ultyoshi: = Riptor
:ultbayonetta:= B. Orchid
:ultmegaman:/:ultrob: = Kilgore
:ultzss: = Maya
:ultfalcon: = Cinder
Riptor can also do a flutter kick and eat enemies whole

More in common than you might think :yoshi:

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
TFW Ridley's already more violent than Scorpion is, the hellspawn ninja. Doomslayer is the only newcomer I could think of that's on par with Ridley in being indiscriminately violent.
I'd argue that, if for some reason Sony both got a character and opted for OG over Dad of War, Kratos would be up there.

D

Deleted member

Also @ShotoStar Dedede is not a villain, but he has been one more than once. I think Dedede took a turn when Kirby's Return to Dreamland hit.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
You’ll have to narrow it down to 6 rounds.
Ok.

:ultlittlemac:(TJ Combo) on Boxing Ring
:ultyoshi:(Riptor) on Opheon or a DK stage.
:ultbayonetta:(Orchid) on Fourside
:ultzss:(Maya) on DK Jungle/Jungle Japes
:ultwolf:(Sabrewulf) on Dracula's Caslte
:ultryu:(Jago) on Suzaku Castle.

Granted some fights could feature more than one character. But that doesn't fit with the nature of KI's fighting style. It's only a real shame because I can't think of someone to fit the bill for Spinal. Maaaaaybe Link.

D

Deleted member

I would say Master Hand

Also the stages would be Peach's Castle (64), Corneria, Yoshi's Story, Hyrule Castle, Jungle Japes and Green Greens :yoshi:
Mm, Master Hand is more an embodiment of creation. .
His trophy stated that his power ‘borders on absolute’, so I’m assuming he’s really just enjoying himself when battling the fighters.

D

Deleted member

How is Ridley violent?
I mean, he kind of killed Samus's parents and if he attacked any human not in power armor like he does samus their guts would probably splatter all over.

I'd argue that, if for some reason Sony both got a character and opted for OG over Dad of War, Kratos would be up there.
Oh yeah, Kratos is definitely on par with those two. At least Scorpion's only violent because vengeance other than that he's pretty level headed.

D

Deleted member

Also @ShotoStar Dedede is not a villain, but he has been one more than once. I think Dedede took a turn when Kirby's Return to Dreamland hit.
I agree, He was a villain in one game I'm not discounting that but if you've only been a villain in a single game you really can't be counted as one. And I also agree about him becoming good after Return to Dreamland.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Ok.

:ultlittlemac:(TJ Combo) on Boxing Ring
:ultyoshi:(Riptor) on Opheon or a DK stage.
:ultbayonetta:(Orchid) on Fourside
:ultzss:(Maya) on DK Jungle/Jungle Japes
:ultwolf:(Sabrewulf) on Dracula's Caslte
:ultryu:(Jago) on Suzaku Castle.

Granted some fights could feature more than one character. But that doesn't fit with the nature of KI's fighting style. It's only a real shame because I can't think of someone to fit the bill for Spinal. Maaaaaybe Link.
I was gonna say Dark Link would probably fit from a gameplay perspective seeing as he has a sword and shield.

D

Deleted member

Manga goes more in-depth of how sadistic and violent he is. He did burnt Samus' mother to death for one and ate her remains in order to regenerate.
Yikes...

More brutal than some MK11 characters? I am unsure.

Ridley is violent enough to be a brutal MK11 character.

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
So Zinith Zinith did you have any Classic Mode ideas for your wanted characters?
Well for Boshi, since racing was a big part of his story in SMRPG, his opponents will be the 6 fastest characters in the game...

Round 1: :ultzss: (Norfair)
Round 2: :ultfox: (Lylat Cruise)
Round 3: :ultsheik: (Gerudo Valley)
Round 4: :ultlittlemac: (Boxing Ring)
Round 5: :ultfalcon: (Port Town Aero Drive)
Round 6: :ultsonic: (Green Hill Zone)

And he'd have a stricter time limit to defeat the enemy. And the boss is Crazy Hand

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
Honestly I'd love to go to a Broadway musical one day. It kills me that I used to live in relative driving distance from NYC but I was too young to appreciate it.

It's a bucket list item though.
Not to sound like a theatre *****, but in my experience Broadway definitely had a better audience than the West End in London... though that's probably owing to the difference between American and English crowds, lol.

If you ever get a chance, def check it out!

If you aren't from hell Doomslayer would probably leave you alone.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Yikes...

More brutal than some MK11 characters? I am unsure.

Ridley is violent enough to be a brutal MK11 character.
He even goes as far to mocking Samus about eating her and taking pleasure in it. That's not getting started with how he and his fellow Space Pirates were also responsible of genociding Samus' entire colony and countless other planets for sadistic pleasure.

Nintendo so family orientated amIriteorwut!?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom