• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Maybe we can discuss who we all think who the final 4 DLC fighters will be and why?

I'm still pretty certain on Steve being in but otherwise while Erdrick still has a shot I feel his chances had dropped since the Direct.
Erdrick: Dragon Quest is huge in Japan, and is basically synonymous with gaming, over there. Plus, Putting a Dragon Quest character in Smash, could increase interest in the series to the west

Steve: Assuming 4 got both Ryu and Cloud, I'd expect another mega third party franchise to be represented, alongside Dragon Quest... And imo, Minecraft seems like our best bet. Minecraft is basically the face of modern day gaming, and has enough notoriety worldwide, as well as notable presence on Nintendo systems, to be very viable for Smash... If you ask me, Steve is very likely gonna be our first (and possibly only) Western third party character

Jibanyan: Much like Dragon Quest, Yo-Kai Watch was pretty big in Japan, and adding a character in Smash, could also help boost western interest in the series

Lloyd Iriving: Tales is a fairly notable Japanese gaming series, and it feels weird that Namco still only has one character in Smash, despite helping develop 4 and Ultimate. I'm predicting Lloyd over Yuri, mostly because he has more Nintendo noteriety...

Last edited:

RealPokeFan11

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-0818-9732-6979
Just a penguin Just a penguin 's Robin whooped my ogre bum in that arena earlier.
(Yes, I was playing as a Shrek Mii.)

~A joyous Graizen leaps from afar~

What the heck YouTube? My recommendations just keep on getting more strange.
View attachment 193315
KMDP KMDP THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!!!
I think this happens to everyone's recommended section no matter what videos you watch. I would watch some Persona 5 or MKX gameplay only to see a Peppa Pig livestream in my recommended. WTF YouTube???

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

now let's talk about who we want for smash

personally im partial to fortnite guy

D

Deleted member

Unironically Sans.

I'm down with Geno and Banjo too, but I don't talk about em cuz Ramen Tengoku Ramen Tengoku would ****ing kill me.

I wouldn't be opposed to yet another Pokemon, either.
Bro I don't think anyone's gonna kill you for liking Banjo lmao

Steve gang is weird but not bad weird

D

Deleted member

Doomguy.

Ryu Hayabusa.

Yuri Lowell.

Scorpion.

If any of these 4 get into Ultimate, I will be ecstatic.

D

Deleted member

Man, I just can't get enough of facing Ganondorf players with terrible internet connection who do nothing but smash attacks.
My connection is normally buttery smooth. . .
I prioritise shield pressure, tilt combos and Wizard's Foot for approach, chasing and rushdown. Up aerial and N-air edge guarding, and I like to throw out a well-timed Warlock Punches occasionally.

The Last of Me

Smash Rookie
I
Nothing Smash related at this point until more DLC news comes.

Like that Direct couldn't had even given us a small tease?
I think that Nintendo is saving all the information for a Smash Direct in april introducing new modes, joker that will be launch after the Direct and a trailer of a new character.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Poor Dmitri. One House has a hot chick, one House has a hot guy, and one House has Spaghetti head.
man **** Dmitri. He ain’t worth anything compared to the perfectionists known as Edelgard and Claude
Doomguy.

Ryu Hayabusa.

Yuri Lowell.

Scorpion.

If any of these 4 get into Ultimate, I will be ecstatic.
I could only get hyped for Scorpion. The other 4 ain’t interesting to me

D

Deleted member

The "Realistic" characters I want are Elma, Steve, and BWD. But if I can have a pipe dream I would ****ing love Tracer. I'm down with pretty much anybody though, since Rex Midna and SK are ****ing dead oh god

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I'd love Tracer in Smash. You're the first person I've seen that doesn't like the idea of Tracer getting in. There's probably more people out there, but I haven't ran into them yet.
OverWatch just reeks of advertisement on top of how overrated of a franchise it is.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Unironically Sans.

I'm down with Geno and Banjo too, but I don't talk about em cuz Ramen Tengoku Ramen Tengoku would ****ing kill me.

I wouldn't be opposed to yet another Pokemon, either.
Believe it or not, I'm fine with people wanting Banjo...

But if they do so, while pushing aside Minecraft's legacy as completely moot, that's where I have a problem

D

Deleted member

now let's talk about who we want for smash

personally im partial to fortnite guy
Jesus ****ing Christ, HIS NAME IS JONESY. All y'all "Fortnite Default Guy" supporters don't even know his name, ****ing ashamed.

scott throws a wiimote.png

RealPokeFan11

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-0818-9732-6979
Who I think will make it.

Erdrick (yaaaaay...)

Steve

Monster Hunter

Crash or Banjo.

My most wanted list:
I have some fan favorites and some weird choices out of left field that I'd like to see. (The top 7 are in order, while the rest are in no particular order.)

Xurkitree

Reaper

Banjo-Kazooie

Crash Bandicoot

Bandana Dee

Tetromino

Scorpion

Tails

Paper Mario

Hollow Knight

Cuphead

Jibanyan

Noipoi

Howdy!
Believe it or not, I'm fine with people wanting Banjo...

But if they do so, while pushing aside Minecraft's legacy as completely moot, that's where I have a problem
I wouldn't discredit Steve's legacy, I was that Minecraft kid before I lost my copy.

I'm Banjo and Steve gang.

I kinda lean a little more Banjo, though. I like the character a little more.

saiyan.

Feint - Snake Eyes
You're claiming it's a joke tierlist.

It isn't. It's a serious one.
Here's the source for you so you understand, I apologize I should of attached it with my op. He says in the video the game is balanced and tier lists are dumb, it wasn't meant to be taken seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom