• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Momotsuki

Smash Champion
Anybody who buys a Piranha Plant amiibo and names it anything other than Audrey II should have men in suits enter their home and personally confiscate it from them.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Hey, we're casting for a new show we're starting in April. Have a demo reel or anything?

Granted it's unpaid, as we don't monetize our content yet, but in case you're looking for more experience or a fun project.
I would love to help, but my mic isn't necessarily the best

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

An abridged comedy, like our current Gundam Wing spoof. But for a different show. We're keeping it a little under wraps for right now. :grin:
If it doesn’t have swearing (or has characters that don’t swear) I’d love to apply! Can you leep me updated so I know when casting goes up?

scoobymcsnack

Smash Journeyman
What's everybody's favorite indie games for the Switch? I've been looking into some cheaper, smaller games to buy digitally. I have my eye on Donut County, Hallow Knight, and Troll and I, but I'm looking for more suggestions.

Last edited:

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
What's everybody's favorite indie games for the Switch? I've been looking into some cheaper, smaller games to buy digitally. I have my eye on Donut County, Hallow Knight, and Troll and I.
Haven't played it, but I've heard some very good things about Hollow Knight

I think you should get that

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

What's everybody's favorite indie games for the Switch? I've been looking into some cheaper, smaller games to buy digitally. I have my eye on Donut County, Hallow Knight, and Troll and I, but I'm looking for more suggestions.
Shantae’s good. (Also Undertale if you haven’t played it. It’s great.)

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
I haven't really tested any other game outside of first party titles on the Switch. The only exception is Yooka-Laylee which is a lot better than people say it is

Ultomato

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW 1995 0060 1138
Celeste and Donut County are really good

Noipoi

Howdy!
Undertale. The game where Sans Undertale, the newest dlc character, came from.

RyuhoFox

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW 1285-9221-5627
Hollow Knight is great and definitely worth it. Troll and I last I saw it was absolutely abysmal honestly. Night in the Woods is pretty cool imo and Undertale is obvious if you are into that type of game.

Masked Marshmallow

Smash Lord
On the topic of Indie games, tomorrow Nintendo will host an Indie Highlights. If you're interested in some new indies, I recommend checking it out.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794

Finally got 100% on World of Light, and I did the entire thing on hard mode too. I'm free now.

Iridium

Smash Hero
This masterpiece praline praline introduced me to.

You can imagine why I like this.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696

Finally got 100% on World of Light, and I did the entire thing on hard mode too. I'm free now.
Never before has your avatar matched your post so perfectly.

LetterO

Smash Lord
Here's a Smash game: Create an echo for a character from a different series. So if you're the character you're basing your echo on is from Zelda, you can't have a Zelda character as the other echo.

I'll start with an easy one: Starman (From the NES Pro Wrestling, not the one from EarthBound) as an Incineroar echo.
hippo.jpg
K. Rool Echo. Everything would basically fit except he doesn't have the armor mechanic on his belly, but he's also stronger.

Last edited:

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
I'm gonna try to beat 9.9. Any tips?
(First I need to figure out how to get past 5.0, because it legit wont let me)

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
I can’t recommend Celeste enough.

This masterpiece praline praline introduced me to.

You can imagine why I like this.
Oh yes, definitely that one as well

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

What is even the point of Ultra Balls in Pokemon Let's Go if the Pokemon you're trying to catch break out of them constantly as if they were regular Pokeballs?

I like LG, but for the love of all that is good, please may catching in Gen 8 play nothing like this. It is awful.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
I didn't get it on Switch, but I saw Child of Light was recently released for it. I ****ing love that game.

Killer soundtrack, charming watercolor visuals, uniquely challenging but not-grindy battle system and the entire game is spoken in iambic pentameter.

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
Here's a Smash game: Create an echo for a character from a different series. So if you're the character you're basing your echo on is from Zelda, you can't have a Zelda character as the other echo.

I'll start with an easy one: Starman (From the NES Pro Wrestling, not the one from EarthBound) as an Incineroar echo.

King K. Rool echo, and yes he's from a different series in this case

Penroze

The Surreal Deal
Switch FC
SW-7239-4479-0495
I've been really loving Typoman, personally.

Noipoi

Howdy!
What is even the point of Ultra Balls in Pokemon Let's Go if the Pokemon you're trying to catch break out of them constantly as if they were regular Pokeballs?

I like LG, but for the love of all that is good, please may catching in Gen 8 play nothing like this. It is awful.
It's the one thing that keeps me from replaying the game.

I thought i'd hate a lot of things about this game, most of the time it surprised me. I was absolutely right about the catching, it's abysmal.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
5.0 is the farthest you'll go, you'll have to raise your score by playing well. Boosting yours score seems to be primarily based on how quickly you beat your opponent and how much damage you take. Generally I find the boss fight to be the hardest part, so pick a character route with a boss that you find to be easier.

Using continues will cause the difficulty to cap out at 9.8, by the way, so don't use any unless you've already hit 9.9 intensity.

Graizen

Smash Champion
Agumon using some moves from Yoshi would be nice!

Agumon also loves to eat alot, so...

Penroze

The Surreal Deal
Switch FC
SW-7239-4479-0495
I got that on Wii U and liked it. What's "Revised" about it? New levels?
https://miketendo64.com/2018/02/13/...etter-visuals-2-new-minigames-other-features/
– Added 2x mini games
– Added story quotation collectibles
– Added a huge number of fun reaction words that changes your character (e.g. HAT, SPIDER etc)
– Improved visuals (sprites, animations, character presentation, cinematic scenes, lighting, particle effects)
– Added a large number of solution words to each puzzle
– Improved the final boss battle (A-Bombs attacks, more variations of ‘good’ words, damage indicator)
– Major improvement to the WORDSCRAMBLER which now detects all letters that are near your character
– Improved balancing of many platforming sections
– Replaced or enhanced some of the weaker or more frustrating puzzles

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
The max you can start on is 5.0.

I beat it with Ganondorf. Be fast with dealing with each match, hit with the flashiest, highest damaging moves, and use a classic ticket if you die. If you can beat each match in less than about 30 seconds, you should reach 9.9 before you hit the boss and you're home free.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom