• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Garteam

Smash Master
NNID
Garteam
Here's a Smash game: Create an echo for a character from a different series. So if you're the character you're basing your echo on is from Zelda, you can't have a Zelda character as the other echo.

I'll start with an easy one: Starman (From the NES Pro Wrestling, not the one from EarthBound) as an Incineroar echo.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Just when you think you know someone, you find some deep, dark secret that changes your view of them forever...
You thought you knew me? Ha!

Life is full of dark secrets, my friend...

Mint Ice Cream is the bomb

Last edited:

Iridium

Smash Hero
Here's a Smash game: Create an echo for a character from a different series. So if you're the character you're basing your echo on is from Zelda, you can't have a Zelda character as the other echo.

I'll start with an easy one: Starman (From the NES Pro Wrestling, not the one from EarthBound) as an Incineroar echo.
Easiest :ultpiranha: echo ever.

I'll take one Deku Baba to go, thank you.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696

Midna + Wolf Link, echo of :ultduckhunt:.

Masked Marshmallow

Smash Lord

Any Fire Emblem character: Marth
Sans Undertale: Ness
Steve: Link
Waluigi: Assist Trophy

:troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll::troll:

D

Deleted member

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710

Captain Rainbow as a:ultfalcon: echo

Just a penguin

Smash Master
A better Smash game:
Make a 5 best and worst list of Smashboards topics.

Best:
Murder on the Smashboards Express
Shoutouts
New character hype
Discussion about actual characters in a fun and interesting way
Puns/memes

Worst:
Leaks that are obviously fake
Hating on potentially good characters
Anything that got the thread locked
Piranha Plant salt
When the thread just dies

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I've been listening to the Hollow Knight soundtrack recently.

My word...I need to play this game ASAP. Dirtmouth is just so...I don't even know. Hauntingly beautiful, if that makes sense? It sounds so sad, yet so beautiful and relaxing at the same time.

Such an emotional song for a game about bugs...

D

Deleted member

Oh yeah yeah
Oh yeah yeah yeah yeah

My echo would be Gyigas, as one of Mewtwo.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Also, on a side note...
A thing I voiced in also just came out! This was a dub of an official german Nintendo comic! I do Toad in it!

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Also, on a side note...
A thing I voiced in also just came out! This was a dub of an official german Nintendo comic! I do Toad in it!
Hey, we're casting for a new show we're starting in April. Have a demo reel or anything?

Granted it's unpaid, as we don't monetize our content yet, but in case you're looking for more experience or a fun project.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Hey, we're casting for a new show we're starting in April. Have a demo reel or anything?

Granted it's unpaid, as we don't monetize our content yet, but in case you're looking for more experience or a fun project.
Don't have a demo reel yet, and yeah, I'm ok with unpaid projects. Mind PMing me more details?

D

Deleted member

What kind of show? I’d be interested. :p

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
What kind of show? I’d be interested. :p
An abridged comedy, like our current Gundam Wing spoof. But for a different show. We're keeping it a little under wraps for right now. :grin:

Kingslime304

Smash Lord
Now I think about it, Red Dead Redemption 2 is like Persona 5, except the leader is a sociopath, and they do actual (Bigger in comparison) crimes.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom