• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I mean. It makes sense as an answer to Marvel vs. Capcom. Especially sense both properties are Warner Bros. Properties, so theirs no competing corporate priorities. Injustice has proved that they can make MK characters work in a rated t setting. The problem is it doesn’t carry with it a major aspect of MK’s appeal (the gore). That’s why I think billing it and designing it as an Injustice game makes the most sense. As someone who’s a diehard fan of both, I just want to see the characters meet en mass again.
I don't agree but okay. As said to each their own.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I suddenly got the mighty need of drawing Corn lewds.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I'm confused. There was a DC V MK game?
Yes and it was IMO god awful. Something that never should have happened to begin with. Mortal Kombat in no matter what form should never be Rated T hence why DC doesn't fit with it. Should had gone with Killer Instinct.

Last edited:

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
They could probably bring The Loud House into things, too. Korra as well, as far as Avatar characters go.

Oh, yeah, Jimmy was another show that got cancelled a bit too early and lacked a conclusion. Meanwhile Zim at least is getting that TV movie that's shaping up rather nicely, and I still await the day we see more of My Life as a Teenage Robot. If it's done right, I'd like to see more Danny Phantom, too.

I'm going to start reading all of your posts in Invader Zim's voice, now.

Hearing praise and worship towards Yoshi in Zim's voice is going to be an interesting experience.
That's especially fitting considering my avatar...

God, finding a clear image of that intro scene is complete ***!!!

kylexv

Smash Master

Yes. It was MK8. Thing is since it had DC characters it was rated T and fatalities were toned down quite a bit.
Mortal Kombat characters have made guest appearances in Injustice games since.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Yes and it was IMO god awful. Something that never should have happened to begin with. Mortal Kombat in no matter what form should never be Rated T hence why DC doesn't fit with it. Should had gone with Killer Instinct.
That sounds wrong. T-Rated MK defeats the purpose of the series.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
That sounds wrong. T-Rated MK defeats the purpose of the series.
IKR? I wonder how drunk Ed Boon must of been to think that was a good idea to begin with?

Because yeah its totes a great concept for an over the top bloody and gory franchise to mix with a universe who don't kill unless necessary with heroes amIriteorwut?

D

Deleted member

The topic has been restored, thanks to my stellar apology.

Anyways, Banjo is confirmed.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I loved it. It did for me what Marvel vs. Capcom did for a lot of other people. My favorite comic book characters meeting my favorite fighting game characters, fighting, and playing off each other. It was actually a really well designed fighter. The lack of gore just really turned people off. I think it could be handled better in a re-visiting if the concept, but they certainly made some questionable design decisions as far as the violence was concerned.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
My hatred for Corrin is no joke. My rage seethes endlessly and the pain she has caused me gives me grief to this day.
Well, you don't need to purposefully get your hate out just to mess with mains of her...

Please, just stop. We Corrin mains have it hard already, when our character is basically the Smash series scapegoat...

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203

Yes. It was MK8. Thing is since it had DC characters it was rated T and fatalities were toned down quite a bit.
Mortal Kombat characters have made guest appearances in Injustice games since.
To this day I'll never know what made Ed Boon decide how that was such a good idea.

There's Killer Instinct and yet he chose to crossover with this? Wut?

kylexv

Smash Master
Corrin has it bad as a hated Smash character and a hated FE character (other than the waifu material that is Female Corrin). Probably worse than any other character in Smash actually.

But Corrin is arguably the most unique of the Fire Emblem cast in Smash, so that gets a plus in my book.

D

Deleted member

Well, you don't need to purposefully get your hate out just to mess with mains of her...

Please. just stop. We Corrin mains have had it hard already when our character is basically the Smash series scapegoat...
Your instapin evil ends now! Begone witch!

To this day I'll never know what made Ed Boon decide how that was such a good idea.

Or Marvel. Marvel guys LOVE to kill

D

Deleted member

Finally, someone got the right answer.

I'm making JOKES, if you find the jokes unfunny or annoying then I'll stop, but instead you guys are acting oblivious to the fact that I'm being a doof on purpose, thus giving me more reason to continue. Don't feed the trolls.

tho I would expect this from a corrin main brainless *** instapin ****ing instawin is what it should be called
Jokes are supposed to be funny.
You're just being a jackass.

I'm the only jackass around here, so step off my turf.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed

They’ve said they don’t want to do KI because said title would have to be Xbox exclusive. Plus, the first aspect has been largely removed from KI 2013, and MS has made numerous statements about keeping it out of the series.

D

Deleted member

Jokes are supposed to be funny.
You're just being a *******.

I'm the only ******* around here, so step off my turf.
If the jokes weren't funny, they should've ignored them or reported them earlier. Instead they foolishly allowed my evil to spread across three pages! Step aside boy, there's a new a-hole in town, and his name is...

#LegalizeHalberd

Noipoi

Howdy!
I thought Incineroar would get more ****, and he still does, but he's really won over Smash fans.

I'm just glad people see why he's so rad, now.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
God I hate that about Marvel. Super heroes shouldn’t be killing people.

Wow I really am a DC character.
Personally I think that's too limiting from a narrative perspective. Obviously any killing shouldn't be done willy-nilly, but I think it can be done well.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
They could probably bring The Loud House into things, too. Korra as well, as far as Avatar characters go.

Oh, yeah, Jimmy was another show that got cancelled a bit too early and lacked a conclusion. Meanwhile Zim at least is getting that TV movie that's shaping up rather nicely, and I still await the day we see more of My Life as a Teenage Robot. If it's done right, I'd like to see more Danny Phantom, too.
I'm going to start reading all of your posts in Invader Zim's voice, now.

Hearing praise and worship towards Yoshi in Zim's voice is going to be an interesting experience.
If it weren’t for that Ant Bully movie failing big time, Jimmy Neutron would’ve had an actual ending (what we got was still great...but lead to way too many plotlines to have resolved). Danny Phantom atm is impossible to return since Butch Hartman left Nickelodeon last year (which was why Fairly OddParents finally got to end), but My Life as a Teenage Robot...how dare that show not return? Jenny was supposed to get with Sheldon and everything

I could see Lincoln and his 10 sisters (not gonna name off) fighting somehow while Aang and Korra could team up Avatar style

Please. just stop. We Corrin mains have it hard already, when our character is basically the Smash series scapegoat...
Female Corrin deserves a lot better
Except Spider-Man and Captain America tho.
Depending on which Spider-Man we talking about (especially if it’s the Superior Spider-Man)
Well aside from:ultrobin::ultrobinf:
You meant :ultchrom: /s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom