• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
I'm sorry filthy ****ing corrin main **** you goddamnit
I don’t sense any bitterness from this post whatsoever...

I don't know what you're talking about. If I had something to like, like the proud, honest Mario main that I am.

****ing instapin cheap **** ****
Or this one.

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Yeah. I liked how you went around and completed specific challenges to unlock certain characters, and the mech levels were good in theory. But it ust felt baron. Like they only had half of a development cycle.

I've been working on scripting and designing a sequel for a while, but I keep running into roadblocks. Mainly because it's hard to tell which new Nick shows will stick around and which ones will be forgotten about. A reboot might be the perfect rout to go so that you don't have to worry about connecting it to the plot of the previous installments.

There is one thing that a sequel definetly needs though. Avatar: The Last Airbender.
The gameplay wasn't half bad at all, but it just...really felt like an empty game overall. It had so much more potential and they just didn't utilize nearly enough of it. The mech levels got it the worst, yeah.

As in scripting for an actual game? I'd be plenty happy to see the product when/i you get far enough with it, I don't think I need to explain by now that I enjoy crossovers of stuff I really like lol.

Yeah, that's another reason why I'm thinking a reboot would be a good route for them to go, though granted there wasn't much connection between any of them that I remember besides the fact that Danny, Spongebob, Timmy and Jimmy all knew each other by the start of each sequel ever since their adventure in the first game. There's very few continuity references between the games, but at least starting anew might make it easier to create a new story. You don't have to worry about the characters having known each other already, because in this case, they'd be meeting for the first time.

I didn't watch Avatar back in it's time so the lack of it didn't disappointment much personally, though in hindsight the lack of it throughout the four games really baffles me. It was a huge success, you'd think Aang would've been a no-brainer choice for one of the heroes in Toybots.

KingofPhantoms KingofPhantoms I’m tempted to redo those sketches and work on designs for the rest of the CN characters as well. Do you have any questions or feedback on what you’ve seen or anything to keep in mind for them or any other characters?
So far, I'd just suggest continuing to keep the characters true to their original designs, don't change anything too drastically, keep them all looking and feeling like actual older versions of the original characters, as seen in their source material.

Other than that, I don't have much else to add quite yet.

D

Deleted member

I think we should all stop responding to Jai's posts. We are just feeding the fire.
Remember the SmashBoards rules!

Stop, block and report.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sigran101

Smash Master
NNID
Sigran101
I don't know what you're talking about. If I had something to like, like the proud, honest Mario main that I am.

****ing instapin cheap **** ****
I think you should really back off. You're pretty new here and you're not making any friends by attacking established members of the boards like Smashing Ramen and Shiny Legendary. Just cut your losses man.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Well this is what happens when we don't get any news on DLC fighters.

To think we have to endure this until April!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

User was warned for this post
Am I an "established" user here? I've not been here as long as my post count indicates :yoshi:
You are the epitome of an iconic user.

unlike filthy corrin mains **** ****

What in tarnation is going on, paisanos?
I accidently derailed an entire Smashboards topic and now I've apologised but for some reason people think I'm acting bitter towards Corrin mains. I've got no idea WHY.

Sigran101

Smash Master
NNID
Sigran101
No, this is what happens when people don't have better ways to spend their time.
Of course I don't have any better way to spend my time! I just finished Total Drama World Tour! Now what am I supposed to do? Watch Total Drama Revenge of the Island? With those newbie nobodies? Damn it why did Alejandro have to win man? I care way more about this show than I should.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Of course I don't have any better way to spend my time! I just finished Total Drama World Tour! Now what am I supposed to do? Watch Total Drama Revenge of the Island? With those newbie nobodies? Damn it why did Alejandro have to win man? I care way more about this show than I should.
N-Nani???

Another TDI fan???

D

Deleted member

Ramen, just stop.
Jai is being annoying, but at this point you are putting more fuel in the fire.
Finally, someone got the right answer.

I'm making JOKES, if you find the jokes unfunny or annoying then I'll stop, but instead you guys are acting oblivious to the fact that I'm being a doof on purpose, thus giving me more reason to continue. Don't feed the trolls.

tho I would expect this from a corrin main brainless ass instapin ****ing instawin is what it should be called

Luigi The President

Smash Hero
Am I an "established" user here? I've not been here as long as my post count indicates :yoshi:
Yep.
In this thread you very much are an established user.

Finally, someone got the right answer.

I'm making JOKES, if you find the jokes unfunny or annoying then I'll stop, but instead you guys are acting oblivious to the fact that I'm being a doof on purpose, thus giving me more reason to continue. Don't feed the trolls.

tho I would expect this from a corrin main brainless *** instapin ****ing instawin is what it should be called
Real trolls concede the fact that they're trolls

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
D

Deleted member

Yep.
In this thread you very much are an established user.

Real trolls concede the fact that they're trolls
Someone missed the point of the last 3 pages...

Also, I just wanted to bring this up, but there exists a doubles clip on Piranha Plant and Captain Falcon spiking one guy at the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom