• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Miiverse would say that he is Nintendo’s Cloud, tbh.
Because people there claimed at first that Cloud was an Ike clone just for the up-special.

Yeah... Miiverse had stupid stuff.
Charizard is a clone of Bowser because of the neutral B.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Not the worst story out there. I regret looking up ‘bad Chuck E. Cheese experiences’ and clicking on the first Reddit thread in sight.
You don’t actually have a child, right?
Looky
She's not actually my kid, she's the daughter of my Mom's friend. But I love her so much I just started calling her my kid.

I should've specified.

KMDP

Smash Legend
Oh yeah, on the topic of Dragon Ball being a gag manga to start.

The fight between Goku and Yamcha originally involved Goku punching Yamcha and causing him to bounce off the panel boundary.

Naturally this was taken out of the anime adaptations.
If Toriyama is a master of anything, it's bull****ting. It is a goddamn miracle how well the Cell saga turned out considering all the meddling his editors did
It included meddling from a guy who wasn't even his editor anymore!

I'd have been interested in what the Android arc would have originally been like with #17 and #18 (after the first rewrite), it seems like Toriyama wanted to get a little deep with them (there are hints that they weren't really all that bad here and there, like Kami pointing out that the Z Fighters were the ones who picked the fight with them), but Torishima didn't like "brats" so the idea got scrapped (they still joined the good guys, but, like, mostly offscreen).

ClaTheBae

Smash Master
Which half did you like then? ToP and movie recaps were like half of Super already right?
I liked all the character moments, like seeing Piccolo babysit pan and stuff. Goku hiring a dude to kill him was cool. But making him an idiot is such an annoying writing decision. Goku was never that stupid in DBZ. Not to mention, the animation looks insanely cheap at times, especially for dragon ball

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Not the worst story out there. I regret looking up ‘bad Chuck E. Cheese experiences’ and clicking on the first Reddit thread in sight.
You don’t actually have a child, right?
See, this is why I just look up funny DnD stories, which include a Rogue Orc who was terrible at stealth but would successfully sneak in by intimidating everyone who was caught, a gnome in heavy armour falling to his death only to flap his arms really ****ing hard and levitate back to where he's supposed to be and a party of monks knocking each other out in 6 seconds all because they're ****ing terrible at rolling for acrobatics

D

Deleted member

Being honest, I had a lot of good laughs with Dragon Ball Super: Broly.

Many moments were just funny and I loved that.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
We took my kid to Chuck E Cheese for here birthday, and I had to follow her into the big slide because she didn't take her shoes off. All the kids called me a Giant and freaked out.
I remember my family having weird experiences with Chuck E. Cheese, growing up...

When we went there one time, they stamped our hands for proof of admission (Not sure if they still do it now)... My sister was terrified, thinking it would sting like a shot or a tattoo... It took so long for us to convince her that it wouldn't hurt

And then we actually went in, and once I saw good ol' Chuck, I screamed and ran the other way...
I used to be, and still kinda am, terrified of entertainers in costume, so that was pretty normal for me...

Oh yeah, and their pizza tasted like cardboard... Absolutely disgusting

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Not me. :upsidedown:
It is pretty funny that I am very mature everywhere else but this thread and my home.
Many people IRL claim that I am one of the best persons at high school, and sometimes even in their lifes.
That being said, I fear that my attitude online doesn’t show right the person I am.

Luigi The President

Smash Hero
Many people IRL claim that I am one of the best persons at high school, and sometimes even in their lifes.
That being said, I fear that my attitude online doesn’t show right the person I am.
Not me. :upsidedown:
It is pretty funny that I am very mature everywhere else but this thread and my home.
old guy from Spongebob voice I love the young people!

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Yeah it was in the anime

I didn't watch GT because nyehhhhhhh not canon but Omega Shenron was because the Dragon Balls were abused too much right? Because that's honestly an incredible concept, especially with the implication in Broly that Bulma abuses the a LOT
Yeah, the entire concept of GT's villains was the fallout of Goku & co.'s past sins and it's a good theme that isn't given enough credit. Baby was the last gasp of the race the saiyans exterminated to take their home planet Vegeta. Super Seventeen was the result of both Dr. Gero's and Dr. Myu's deaths and leaving Seventeen alive. The entire shadow dragon arc was a result of their overuse of the dragonballs; each dragon was formed from a specific wish they'd made, and Omega Shenron was all those wishes' negative energy pulled into one. This was Goku & Vegeta fighting an actual deity for the first time as a final climactic battle to the series, and it worked for the spectacle of strong guys fighting strong guys. But Omega Shenron didn't have a backstory or a character motivation. He didn't need one. He was a plot device.

Jiren's much the same except they tried to give him a backstory anyway. That was my point. Jiren has cool fighting moments that you'll no doubt enjoy while watching it, but you'll probably end up thinking the character's dumb like the rest of us.

ClaTheBae

Smash Master
Yeah I make an attempt to come off as someone pretty put together on here too but like irl I'm a mess

like today I found a bra on my kitchen counter and I have no clue who's it is if you're missing a bra please call me at 1-800-420-6969

Last edited:

Yoshisaurus Rex

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-1023-7514-9432
My Chuck E. Cheese closed down years ago but I had some good memories there when I was little but I remember their pizzas being soggy like a wet slug.

D

Deleted member

Nah, i've got something planned for April Fools...

Or should I say, he's got something planned...
I've been afraid of things before, but nothing compares to the amount of dread and trepidation that this post makes me feel.

D

Deleted member

I guarantee you, the next board for April Fools is going to either be WaluigiBoards or PiranhaPlantBoards.
BrolyBoards!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom