• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Everyone's just leaving... they're getting sad, and one of them actually said they were sad because I wasn't available... I want to fix it, but I don't know how to do it. :crying:
hmm sounds like its some internal conflict. If youbare busy and cant be there, there isnt much you can do there. Maybe try to sit everyone down and. understand what brought this on everyone

SoccerStar9001

Smash Lord
So there is gonna be an indie direct soon huh... It might have some pretty cool games, but I wouldn't hold my breath for anything Smash. We still haven't got Plant yet nor any footage of Joker in action. I also kinda doubt indie character in Smash is ever gonna be a thing, not that I would be against it.

D

Deleted member

hmm sounds like its some internal conflict. If youbare busy and cant be there, there isnt much you can do there. Maybe try to sit everyone down and. understand what brought this on everyone
Thank you so much...
Wait a second. How do you know exactly what will work?
*Suspicion Grows*

D

Deleted member

Also, if we're getting indies in Smash, then the choice is clear:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
**** it I wanna join in with y’all
BDB57B69-9550-4E97-AE38-4FB628BCFAC6.png
E426FD82-EE3D-4E56-B165-534F389803D1.jpeg
7DE5AE61-1AD3-4D34-8FF2-D51823DF118C.jpeg
2A1131B9-8BCD-445D-AC36-7B4D6B894968.gif
FAF75FB8-35F3-43DA-83DA-F005C5D3441A.gif
F45B0CE5-FDC7-4EE7-BD3E-18C796DED73F.jpeg

Masked Marshmallow

Smash Lord
I can see Brave's stats fitting Quote now...
He's about Ness/Lucas height because he's a child robot.
He has Zoner stats because he IS a Zoner.
He is floaty because he used his jetpack to fly around.
He slides because he brakes his jetpack after dashing.
He is heavy because he's metallic and carries a LOT of items with him.
The Brave could be an indirect to Brace, the second name of his partner, Curly Brace.

Dreaming is good :4kirby:

Roberk

Smash Champion
If indies got in Smash I bet we’d get a Wargroove rep before we get an Advance Wars rep lmao.

LetterO

Smash Lord
You’re all talkig about possible indie characters in Smash, but I just want a release date for King of Cards

Actually, you know what? Give me King Knight in Smash

Last edited:

Masked Marshmallow

Smash Lord
Cave Story has also been in every single Nintendo console starting from the DS. Cave Story is also the father of indie games, being the game that pushed the indie industry to what it is now. Cave Story was the original Shovel Knight. The boy has everything he needs to be in Smash. Sakurai plz :4kirby:

also, Cave Story is way better than Undertale. No one will change my mind.

D

Deleted member

Cave Story has also been in every single Nintendo console starting from the DS. Cave Story is also the father of indie games, being the game that pushed the indie industry to what it is now. Cave Story was the original Shovel Knight. The boy has everything he needs to be in Smash. Sakurai plz :4kirby:

also, Cave Story is way better than Undertale. No one will change my mind.
Wasn’t the first Touhou game released before?

D

Deleted member

I love fighting against Pichus as Ganon because I just hit them once and they're into kill%

Masked Marshmallow

Smash Lord
Y'all are forgetting that this boi started as an indie.
Thus, he still technically qualifies
But he's not an indie anymore tho, so he doesn't count
Wasn’t the first Touhou game released before?
Yeah, but it didn't have as much of an effect on the industry. Also, ZUN himself said he has no interest in having Touhou associated with a big name company. He wants it to stay as a community driven franchise instead.

D

Deleted member

I love fighting against Pichus as Ganon because I just hit them once and they're into kill%
Unless they're heavy, it usually only takes a jab and a tilt to get someone into kill% with Ganon, lol.

Can we take a moment to appreciate that someone on the dev team went "Y'know what we should do? Make Ganon Falcondorf again, but with Ike's Smash attacks"?

Masked Marshmallow

Smash Lord
As a Touhou nerd and fan since the late 00s, I'd love Touhou representation in Smash. Too bad ZUN himself has no interest in it. Also, if we got a Touhou rep, it would be Reimu, but I like Marisa better.

D

Deleted member

tbh it's really easy to accidentally kill pichu by lightly brushing them with an f-tilt. pichu is the lightest character in the game (not counting smash art shulk)

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
But he's not an indie anymore tho, so he doesn't count
It's still his roots, I'd argue it does...

It's like if you lived in Florida since you were born, then decided to move to Montana later on. You're now a resident of Montana, sure, but you're still technically a Floridian at heart...

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Unless they're heavy, it usually only takes a jab and a tilt to get someone into kill% with Ganon, lol.

Can we take a moment to appreciate that someone on the dev team went "Y'know what we should do? Make Ganon Falcondorf again, but with Ike's Smash attacks"?
"Hey, you know that guy, Ike? Yeah, the one that fights for his friends? And the other guy, the japanese one, Cloud? Let's make Ganondorf them, but more."- Masahiro Sakurai, 2018

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Welp.

Gamestop has just informed me that my online order of the Resident Evil 2 $200 collectors' edition has been cancelled for no explained reason, three days before release.

I don't know how to properly exude my insurmountable rage in a way that doesn't harm anyone.
An update from GameStop after I sent an angry email:

Hello Jair, [NOTE: This is not my name. They got my name wrong.]

I will be happy to assist you with this! I really want to apologize for all the inconvenience. I am able to see your order has been cancelled and there is not way we can reopen your order. We currently have the item out of stock.

Please do not hesitate to contact us at 1-800-883-8895 if we can be of any further help,

Regards,

Carlos R. C104791

GameStop Guest Care
That's providing help?!? I ****ING PREORDERED IT IN ****ING AUGUST THERE SHOULD BE ONE ON HOLD FOR ME THAT'S THE ****ING POINT. YOU CLOSED THE ORDER, NOT ME.

**** **** ****!!!

Masked Marshmallow

Smash Lord
It's still his roots, I'd argue it does...

It's like if you lived in Florida since you were born, then decided to move to Montana later on. You're still technically a Floridian at heart...
Yeah, but we can't deny that if he got in Smash, he would be in as a Microsoft rep rather than a Indie rep

D

Deleted member

"Hey, you know that guy, Ike? Yeah, the one that fights for his friends? And the other guy, the japanese one, Cloud? Let's make Ganondorf them, but more."- Masahiro Sakurai, 2018
As someone who's played Ganon since Melee, Ultimate Ganon pleases me greatly.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
you see that was your first mistake
It's exclusive to GameStop. I had no choice in the matter.

If I want it, no I have to pay a scalper on eBay $500 instead. ****. ****ing **** me goddammit ****.

D

Deleted member

It's exclusive to GameStop. I had no choice in the matter.

If I want it, no I have to pay a scalper on eBay $500 instead. ****. ****ing **** me goddammit ****.
Oof really? Gamestop exclusives suck because it forces people to use their ****ty services and helps maintain their failing monopoly.

D

Deleted member

I want to play Mario 64 again, but I'm torn between Mario 64 DS and a romhack that replaces Mario with Waluigi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom