• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MetaGiga

Smash Apprentice
Oof i read roxas sorry
i READ ROXAS I'M SORRORBSVDLFDKEC NADSK,M
Just because they met when Sora was sleeping
Why is this so ****ing funny

Me, ****ing myself up everyday: "Get a load of this nerd"
Wow. This is honestly sad that the guy’s trying to do this. Have you seen the comparison to the PSP?

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I accidentally read you saying that people were pissed that Sora x ROXAS wasn't a thing :facepalm::urg::cry:
oooh lol its no big deal, yeah, that didnt stop the fandom from making RoxasxSora art tho

I think more people are made that SoraxRiku isnt a thing because they think Nomura was dropping hints or some bs which it was Kairi all along starting from KH1

D

Deleted member

oooh lol its no big deal, yeah, that didnt stop the fandom from making RoxasxSora art tho

I think more people are made that SoraxRiku isnt a thing because they think Nomura was dropping hints or some bs which it was Kairi all along starting from KH1
Honestly I think people just need to stop making KH even more confusing by introducing all these ships that they made in their headcanon

MetaGiga

Smash Apprentice

I mean. During the beginning of the first game, it’s obvious who Sora likes.

Waka

D

Deleted member

I’m concerned about CM ending up like Rey. Everything Rey did in Star Wars was successful and better than everyone else. Even better than Han Solo at flying even though it was her first time. It really takes me back to A Trekkie’s Tale
Take in mind that Captain Marvel was always supposed to be powerful, even when she was known as the original Ms.Marvel. Watch the Skrull saga of a cartoon called “Avengers: Earth’s Mightiest Heroes” to get an idea of her power.

But in a movie where Marvel Studios will give for the first time a taste of their fully-developed take on Fantastic Four content, i will always check it for that said taste.

Besides that, i find it likely that Endgame’s budget had an effect on the other projects they have planned, for better or for worse.

As long as Captain Marvel doesn’t mess the Skrulls to the level that Fox did with the First Family and the characters related to them... The movie will get a special place in my heart for being the first step on a right direction

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

In regards to the Nindies Direct, i don’t expect anything related to Smash. However, i will check it to see the games they reveal.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ultomato

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW 1995 0060 1138
Am more of an Infinity War fan myself, but I do recognize Black Panther's importance and impact. I look forward on giving it a second watch before I see Endgame to see if my intial thoughts stay the same. I'm sure I missed a lot of smaller details my first time through.

I actually finished re-watching it with my parents yesterday. His performance was great, he reminds me a lot of James Wood's Hades, but I think the iffy plot & pace of the rest of the film brought him down. Maybe if Ant-Man came first and Ultron was inserted into it as a way to build him up.
Marvel Movies in order
1. Ragnarok
2. Infinity War
3. Age of Ultron
4. Guardians 2
5. Black Panther
6. Guardians of the galaxy
7. Civil War
8. Dr. Strange
9. Avengers
10. Spider man
11. Winter Soldier
12. Ant man
13. Ant man and the Wasp
14. Iron man
15. Incredible Hulk
16. Captain America
17. Thor Dark World
18. Thor
19. Iron man 3
20. Iron man 2

But Jokes aside, this is actually my list of them based on how much I enjoyed Them, which should always be the main criterium in Superhero Movies because they rarely are "good Movies" in the traditional sense of the word. When they are, they go up on the enjoyable scale too (kuch kuch Watchmen kuch kuch Iron Giant kuch kuch Megamind (Fight me))

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Eh, it would be pretty cool if she was revealed during an Indie dedicated Direct, though I don't think any of the indie developers would be particularly pleased with all of their games being overshadowed by a Smash reveal...
Exactly, that's why I don't expect it to happen,

I was just joking about how almost every time one of these indie directs come around, people like to assume a Smash reveal for an indie character is happening

Last edited:

Garteam

Smash Master
NNID
Garteam
Watching the trainwreck that is Namco's handling of Jump Force announcements really makes me appreciate the way Nintendo treats Smash. Rather than just dropping characters randomly with no real cause, Nintendo sticks Smash announcements in major events with a heavy warning. Compare this Namco, who will have a 30 minute presentation at a major event and a 20-page issue of a major gaming magazine where they announce nothing, only to go "here, have 4 newcomers" with absolutely no fanfare a few days later.

D

Deleted member

The AVGN could be considered an indie character, mostly because of AVGN Adventures I and II.

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
The AVGN could be considered an indie character, mostly because of AVGN Adventures I and II.
"What a...horrible thing. I'd rather have a buffalo...charge towards me? I'd rather eat...garbage and down it with...water?"

Masked Marshmallow

Smash Lord
>Indie focused Direct soon
>No Indie character has been a fighter yet
>Brave has been leaked
>Brave sounds like Brace
>The second main character in Cave Story is Curly Brace
>Quote fits the datamined Stats
He's in boys :4pacman:

D

Deleted member

I’m concerned about CM ending up like Rey. Everything Rey did in Star Wars was successful and better than everyone else. Even better than Han Solo at flying even though it was her first time. It really takes me back to A Trekkie’s Tale
You dropped your
DuwQ8pqWoAA66NC.jpeg

D

Deleted member

>Indie focused Direct soon
>No Indie character has been a fighter yet
>Brave has been leaked
>Brave sounds like Brace
>The second main character in Cave Story is Curly Brace
>Quote fits the datamined Stats
He's in boys :4pacman:
Quote is only acceptable if Curly is either an Echo or part of a tag team ala Duck Hunt.

D

Deleted member

Marvel Movies in order
1. Ragnarok
2. Infinity War
3. Age of Ultron
4. Guardians 2
5. Black Panther
6. Guardians of the galaxy
7. Civil War
8. Dr. Strange
9. Avengers
10. Spider man
11. Winter Soldier
12. Ant man
13. Ant man and the Wasp
14. Iron man
15. Incredible Hulk
16. Captain America
17. Thor Dark World
18. Thor
19. Iron man 3
20. Iron man 2

But Jokes aside, this is actually my list of them based on how much I enjoyed Them, which should always be the main criterium in Superhero Movies because they rarely are "good Movies" in the traditional sense of the word. When they are, they go up on the enjoyable scale too (kuch kuch Watchmen kuch kuch Iron Giant kuch kuch Megamind (Fight me))
Not bad; my bottom ones match yours lol. I rank a fair amount of them equal, so this would essentially be my ranking of them:
1. Avengers: Infinity War
2. Captain America: Winter Soldier/Thor: Ragnarok
3. Captain America: Civil War
4. Guardians of the Galaxy/Avengers/Dr. Strange/Ant-Man/Iron Man/Captain America
5. Avengers: Age of Ultron/Spider-Man/Thor/Ant-Man & the Wasp/Guardians of the Galaxy 2/Spiderman
6. Iron Man 3/Incredible Hulk (Norton Version)/Black Panther
7. Iron Man 2/Thor 2: Dark World

D

Deleted member

The character was always powerful, and i hope that the movie does enough justice to her.

But i would lie if i said that i don’t care about the Skrulls. Those characters are my main reason to see the movie.

When you are a Fantastic Four fan who had to deal with all the awful stuff by Fox, you will take anything in order to get your hopes up.

D

Deleted member

Oh **** oh **** the RP family that I'm part of on twitter is falling apart and I think it's my fault
Somebody help me please

D

Deleted member

Not bad; my bottom ones match yours lol. I rank a fair amount of them equal, so this would essentially be my ranking of them:
1. Avengers: Infinity War
2. Captain America: Winter Soldier/Thor: Ragnarok
3. Captain America: Civil War
4. Guardians of the Galaxy/Avengers/Dr. Strange/Ant-Man/Iron Man/Captain America
5. Avengers: Age of Ultron/Spider-Man/Thor/Ant-Man & the Wasp/Guardians of the Galaxy 2/Spiderman
6. Iron Man 3/Incredible Hulk (Norton Version)/Black Panther
7. Iron Man 2/Thor 2: Dark World
I mostly agree with this list.

GOTG2 is higher for me just for the Watchers, doh.

D

Deleted member

To get an idea of how desperate i am in regards to the Fantastic Four content in the MCU, imagine going from...

2CC8174E-9BFB-4E28-A87F-C3DD984FEF42.jpeg

C3BE4E16-99F6-47DB-B8D0-836A242FEC0C.jpeg

4E01D7B5-A26C-4C12-B510-17799B0CA360.jpeg

B87D6B30-52F6-429D-8512-128CE392B041.jpeg

To...

310758A9-71A6-4632-9150-7DF69F9F21CD.jpeg

1F3604A7-E1A7-43E8-80FC-DFC1E9917138.jpeg

E6E46641-BEC6-4FC2-A6AA-B19014A1238B.jpeg

8B2C28A9-E0B0-46E0-8BBA-30700228DD46.jpeg

Let me tell you: it all feels like finally getting out of a deep cave after 10 years of fear.

D

Deleted member

Why is this so ****ing funny
Amazingly, he notes that these games are "licensed", before suggesting that the reason Nintendo originally approached him wasn't due to any blatant copyright infringements, but was instead "to see what... was going on" and because they "want in".
27af15d82b5c932e861a7b6010172854.png

Amazing.

I'm sure it will end up just as well as his last one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom