• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
From the 3 or 4 hours I've played, I haven't came across that. Compared to when I played FFIX on my original PS1, I never heard any music issues.

And as much as would say FFVII would be a great start, IX should be known as the "Starter Final Fantasy", especially when it's considered the best Final Fantasy.
All I know is that Kuja is a petty *****, the final boss is ass and this video

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
Wait, what was the Atlus controversy? I missed it.
atlus's questionable handling of LGBT characters (this time in Catherine: Full Body), as usually tends to be the case with them

that said, it's probably best if we moved on from it

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Interrupting my hiatus:

Also why the **** are people going "Qatherine isn't an actual name!" It is, it just isn't common
Gotta find something to complain about that isn't the game being transphobic trash.

Sad fact of the matter is I’ve already bought the pass. So they probably already have my money. So I’m going to enjoy Joker despite them.
Put it this way.
You're enjoying something the guy made that he wouldn't want you to enjoy. Take solace in that.

As long as you dont make it one big political statement
Did you completely ignore literally everything about Persona 5?
Did you completely ignore literally everything about almost every single piece of media ever made?

D

Deleted member

Wyoming Wyoming are you excited about the next Starlink update shown in the Direct?
For me, it is looking promising and neat.

D

Deleted member

Crap now I'm curious.
Can someone just PM me the controversy so we don't have to take it to this chat?
In Catherine Full Body, one of the new endings involves Catherine altering the timeline so she and Vincent met in high school. That ending also features transgender character Erica as her pre-transition itself, suggesting to some that this better timeline involves Erica not transitioning causing controversy.

THERE

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
In Catherine Full Body, one of the new endings involves Catherine altering the timeline so she and Vincent met in high school. That ending also features transgender character Erica as her pre-transition itself, suggesting to some that this better timeline involves Erica not transitioning causing controversy.

THERE
Well. There’s also the entire character of Rin (or Qatherine). Which is another example of the harmful idea of “traps” Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah!

Last edited:

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893

THERE
I assume Vincent is a crush?

D

Deleted member

All I know is that Kuja is a petty *****, the final boss is *** and this video
See.

This **** is why Sakaguchi > Nomura. Always. It really shows with FFIX too, lmao.

****. WHY COULDN'T HE MAKE FFXV, IT WOULD'VE BEEN SO MUCH BETTER.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

THERE
What have you done.
We could of left this **** behind us

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

The replies.
My 7 year old cousin told me that no one likes Minecraft anymore
Do you have anything to offer other than bashing Minecraft all day? Please stop bashing Minecraft all the time.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Professor Pumpkaboo Professor Pumpkaboo
Dy2cbzCWwAUsYDJ.jpg

Isn’t this whole thing a problem involved with Atlus as a whole?
Because some people told me so.
They use beams of charged particles that have been shown to disintegrate wood and stone. Yeah. They can kill a live person.

Actually it’s more like the one guy who directs both Persona and Catherine. So basically half of atlus. Of course, the other half could be just as guilty. We just don’t know.
Considering how EO is free of these issues and I never heard of anything regarding SMT, I'd say it's mostly on Hashino.
Emphasis on "Mostly", Atlus is still guilty for simply letting him perpetuate his bs.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
The replies.

Do you have anything to offer other than bashing Minecraft all day? Please stop bashing Minecraft all the time.
Sure. I’ll stop bashing Minecraft. When it stops sucking! *ba doom ching*. But seriously. Minecraft isnt very good and it’s rediculous that it’s as popular as it is. Can we just let it die?

D

Deleted member

Sure. I’ll stop bashing Minecraft. When it stops sucking! *ba doom ching*. But seriously. Minecraft isnt very good and it’s rediculous that it’s as popular as it is. Can we just let it die?
. . .

That joke.

Anyways, I personally find MC ratheer enjoyable. What do you dislike about it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom