• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I find it very funny that you're very adamant about not supporting Atlus, yet still plan to purchase Joker...

You do know that also means not getting Joker, right?

When you buy Joker in Smash, some of that money is bound to go to Atlus.
I haven’t picked Joker.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
*Catherine's original release comes out*
Japanese LGBT+ people: "Hey that **** is not cool"
American LGBT+ people: "Hey that **** is not cool"
Atlus: "Full Body will be how it was supposed to be, society wouldn't have let this fly back then"
Also Atlus: *Makes it even worse*
LGBT people: "Hey what the actual **** is this?"
Atlus: "LGBT more LGB Teez nuts because you're all a joke which is why we cut the gay option in P4 and deliberately not allow LGBT relationships in P5 despite it being perfect for the narrative"
Anime fans: "It's just how Japan is! Dirty Pair, Zombieland Saga and everything in between don't actually exist!"

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
let Super Smash Bros. superstar joker do the talking

I don’t speak Japanese so I’m just going to assume he’s saying “The views of our parent company are not the views reflected by Phantom Theives incorporated. We strive to create an environment where everyone is free to be themselves and steal the hearts of evil adults”

D

Deleted member

Stuff like this is why I wait to know what I get before paying for something.

Since I haven’t bought the whole Fighter Pass yet, now I can just get everything but Joker to not give Atlus my money.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
I don’t speak Japanese so I’m just going to assume he’s saying “The views of our parent company are not the views reflected by Phantom Theives incorporated. We strive to create an environment where everyone is free to be themselves and steal the hearts of evil adults”
yeah sounds good let's go with that

Graizen

Smash Champion
Who did more for the music industry?

1 - Michael Jackson : 0 Votes
2 - Madonna : 0 Votes
3 - Lil Pump : 0 Votes
4 - Super Smash Bros Ultimate : 1.578.786.7845 Votes

D

Deleted member

*Catherine's original release comes out*
Japanese LGBT+ people: "Hey that **** is not cool"
American LGBT+ people: "Hey that **** is not cool"
Atlus: "Full Body will be how it was supposed to be, society wouldn't have let this fly back then"
Also Atlus: *Makes it even worse*
LGBT people: "Hey what the actual **** is this?"
Atlus: "LGBT more LGB Teez nuts because you're all a joke which is why we cut the gay option in P4 and deliberately not allow LGBT relationships in P5 despite it being perfect for the narrative"
Anime fans: "It's just how Japan is! Dirty Pair, Zombieland Saga and everything in between don't actually exist!"
Thank god that I never bought an Atlus game.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
...Is this actually a purchasable custom amiibo? Is it a Little Mac custom(seems to look like his design)?

Also, I need to look at the current ones, cause I want to request a Brian custom, but that's hard to do when nobody fits his design that well.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

...Is this actually a purchasable custom amiibo? Is it a Little Mac custom(seems to look like his design)?

Also, I need to look at the current ones, cause I want to request a Brian custom, but that's hard to do when nobody fits his design that well.
I think that it uses the Mr.Incredible figure from the Disney Infinity line as a base.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Sad fact of the matter is I’ve already bought the pass. So they probably already have my money. So I’m going to enjoy Joker despite them.

It honestly makes me want to direct a Persona game and right these wrongs.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
I think that it uses the Mr.Incredible figure from the Disney Infinity line as a base.
Oh, that makes sense. Is it an actual amiibo or just a Disney Infinity figure instead? Simon's amiibo isn't out, so obviously this one wouldn't have his data. If it is an amiibo, I wonder what character was removed from it.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
They can’t kill what isn’t a ghost

Then they beat up the stranger the end
They use beams of charged particles that have been shown to disintegrate wood and stone. Yeah. They can kill a live person.

Isn’t this whole thing a problem involved with Atlus as a whole?
Because some people told me so.
Actually it’s more like the one guy who directs both Persona and Catherine. So basically half of atlus. Of course, the other half could be just as guilty. We just don’t know.

D

Deleted member

Oh, that makes sense. Is it an actual amiibo or just a Disney Infinity figure instead? Simon's amiibo isn't out, so obviously this one wouldn't have his data. If it is an amiibo, I wonder what character was removed from it.
Maybe a Disney Infinity figure made to look like an Amiibo.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
I stopped at the costumes claims. People....they are not becoming customes no matter how much you say it. He purposefully made them not costumes ultimately for creative reasons.

This annoys me so much.
My apologies, I understand that he made them characters for creative purposes, but my reasoning behind this is that clones are usually the first to go when it comes to cuts, and since there is no everyone is here, then there's less of a need for echos. Now, I will backpedal, and say that instead of being costumes, they would either be cut entirely, or decloned like Ganon and Roy. That would probably make more sense that relegating them to costumes.

Edit: With that said, I prefer that they declone them.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

They use beams of charged particles that have been shown to disintegrate wood and stone. Yeah. They can kill a live person.

Actually it’s more like the one guy who directs both Persona and Catherine. So basically half of atlus. Of course, the other half could be just as guilty. We just don’t know.
I won’t take the risk then.

Atlus:

The sad thing is, they probably don't give ****.
At least I may be part of the solution, which could be good.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Hey uh speaking of games where you should put your money at, Final Fantasy IX is right there. Go. Get it. Do it for Garnet.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Hey uh speaking of games where you should put your money at, Final Fantasy IX is right there. Go. Get it. Do it for Garnet.
I WANT to but not only do I have 5 games I need to beat for my backlog, but the FFIX release has the same music issues as the PC version a while back so I'm worried my enjoyment would be somewhat ruined, especially as it'd be my first FF game and I'm not usually fond of JRPGs

D

Deleted member

I WANT to but not only do I have 5 games I need to beat for my backlog, but the FFIX release has the same music issues as the PC version a while back so I'm worried my enjoyment would be somewhat ruined, especially as it'd be my first FF game and I'm not usually fond of JRPGs
From the 3 or 4 hours I've played, I haven't came across that. Compared to when I played FFIX on my original PS1, I never heard any music issues.

And as much as would say FFVII would be a great start, IX should be known as the "Starter Final Fantasy", especially when it's considered the best Final Fantasy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom