• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Sure. I’ll stop bashing Minecraft. When it stops sucking! *ba doom ching*. But seriously. Minecraft isnt very good and it’s rediculous that it’s as popular as it is. Can we just let it die?
Your argument is kind of meaningless if you don't back it up. Mind if I ask why?
(I hope that didn't sound rude)

Iridium

Smash Hero

I still wonder who was the exact person who thought of this being a thing for BOTW. Not upset, but jeez, we could have had a guitar hero. No, not that one.

D

Deleted member

Sure. I’ll stop bashing Minecraft. When it stops sucking! *ba doom ching*. But seriously. Minecraft isnt very good and it’s rediculous that it’s as popular as it is. Can we just let it die?
I mean I dunno about you, but if we get more multi-year Minecraft projects like an entire recreation of Tokyo Disneyland, I'm all fine with it.

D

Deleted member

I still wonder who was the exact person who thought of this being a thing for BOTW. Not upset, but jeez, we could have had a guitar hero. No, not that one.
If I wanted a Guitar Hero, this would not be it.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
We get it! You don't like Minecraft!

Now can you please stop bringing it up?!

Thanks

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
. . .

That joke.

Anyways, I personally find MC ratheer enjoyable. What do you dislike about it?
Your argument is kind of meaningless if you don't back it up. Mind if I ask why?
(I hope that didn't sound rude)

It’s boring. I have no direction when I play it. I don’t like the art style either.

When I want to be creative I’d rather just draw or write and not have any limits, rather than accepting accessive limitations so i can.... see it on a screen in block form.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

It’s boring. I have no direction when I play it. I don’t like the art style either.

When I want to be creative I’d rather just draw or write and not have any limits, rather than accepting accessive limitations so i can.... see it on a screen in block form.
Because it’s for people with no artsistic ability.

Fair enough.

I mean I dunno about you, but if we get more multi-year Minecraft projects like an entire recreation of Tokyo Disneyland, I'm all fine with it.

Used to work on one of those. Fun stuff.

D

Deleted member

That reminds me

I would have LOVED to see these designs incorporated. They’re great. Imagine you’re in a dark area and you see the top left thing with its spindly little legs. And then it starts running towards you.

Last edited by a moderator:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Oh, so it is like the thing with the composer of DQ?
Ok, then I may wait until they kick him out of Atlus.
like that would change ****?
people will still give them money weather people like it or not and nothing will change that

speaking of DQ, Im hyped for DQ11 switch

Last edited:

Iridium

Smash Hero
Now, this idea was also considered, and it could have worked if some obvious things were a bit different.

D

Deleted member

Minecraft isn’t a bad game.
An actual bad game would be LEGO Star Wars 2 for Nintendo DS or the last Tony Hawk game.

D

Deleted member

Now, this idea was also considered, and it could have worked if some obvious things were a bit different.

Now I want to see a new easter egg on the Link’s Awakening remake based on Metroid.
Thanks!

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
man you must ****ing hate LEGOs then
Or it just means they don't like Minecraft.

I really never got into the series either. I do play some LEGO games, but 1st person view I only really prefer when it comes to FPS' myself. I can't really work with the design. FPS' even give me a headache after a while due to character perception/view, so it's just not a game I can work with.

I respect its legacy as a series, though. That said, I don't even see an issue with them disliking it. They don't need to like it. The issue is the unnecessary bashing, not them disliking the series.

D

Deleted member

So at the con I'm at Sombra's VA is holding a Q&A panel and goddamn she's hilarious

Widowmaker's VA is here too and she's also funny

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom