• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Or it just means they don't like Minecraft.

I really never got into the series either. I do play some LEGO games, but 1st person view I only really prefer when it comes to FPS' myself. I can't really work with the design. FPS' even give me a headache after a while due to character perception/view, so it's just not a game I can work with.

I respect its legacy as a series, though. That said, I don't even see an issue with them disliking it. They don't need to like it. The issue is the unnecessary bashing, not them disliking the series.
I thought that Minecraft could be played in 3rd person.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Or it just means they don't like Minecraft.

I really never got into the series either. I do play some LEGO games, but 1st person view I only really prefer when it comes to FPS' myself. I can't really work with the design. FPS' even give me a headache after a while due to character perception/view, so it's just not a game I can work with.

I respect its legacy as a series, though. That said, I don't even see an issue with them disliking it. They don't need to like it. The issue is the unnecessary bashing, not them disliking the series.
When you don’t like something and you see it getting nothing but praise, you’re gonna want to bring everyone else back down to reality

D

Deleted member

Sure. I’ll stop bashing Minecraft. When it stops sucking! *ba doom ching*. But seriously. Minecraft isnt very good and it’s rediculous that it’s as popular as it is. Can we just let it die?
nah mc is fun and i would rather it not die anytime soon like some other older franchises that start with banjo and ends with kazooie

Michele

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-4494-7438-0796
There is a important announcement I would like to make. I am actually unsure, since it involves Smash, but also a other game in general.

Even since a certain meltdown, peoples are asking Sakurai to...

...remove Joker...

...from Smash. https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/234547-super-smash-bros-ultimate/77488266

I'd like to say this as it's really important, it's even ongoing.

D

Deleted member

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
I thought that Minecraft could be played in 3rd person.
Can it? I might look into it for the Switch if so. Though the thing is, I also play a ton of games, so I'd lose myself into "create anything you want" and never get anything done. Though at least it'd be fun to remake areas in Quest 64. Somebody already remade Melrode Monastery and Dondoran Castle. Pretty neat. I remember watching someone playthrough a Majora's Mask themed one

When you don’t like something and you see it getting nothing but praise, you’re gonna want to bring everyone else back down to reality
You're not bringing anyone back to reality. They're already living in it. Acting like people are wrong for liking a game is beyond ridiculous.

D

Deleted member

Well, some people can still like it. I understand if some people are overhyping or just on the bandwagon, but I actually enjoy it.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
There is a important announcement I would like to make. I am actually unsure, since it involves Smash, but also a other game in general.

Even since a certain meltdown, peoples are asking Sakurai to...

...remove Joker...

...from Smash. https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/234547-super-smash-bros-ultimate/77488266

I'd like to say this as it's really important, it's even ongoing.
Yeah?

Well, it's too late, now...

Joker's still coming, whether we like it, or not

ClaTheBae

Smash Master
Can it? I might look into it for the Switch if so. Though the thing is, I also play a ton of games, so I'd lose myself into "create anything you want" and never get anything done. Though at least it'd be fun to remake areas in Quest 64. Somebody already remade Melrode Monastery and Dondoran Castle. Pretty neat. I remember watching someone playthrough a Majora's Mask themed one
Third person minecraft doesn't really work that well for consistent gameplay. Like you can't really see where you're placing blocks and the game definitely feels design for first person

Michele

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-4494-7438-0796
lol gfaqs
....Yeah, I know, but it's a better forum. It's a little heated, sure, but there is no toxicity, they are expressing concern, especially after that incident where peoples tried to get content supposedly 'racist' removed in Spirit Mode from Smash, despite there being concise reasons, and clear motives for the characters being like this.

...but for those peoples at that forum (Not GFaqs), it's too late. Joker is already coming, you just never saw it coming.

Last edited:

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
But mommy! I like licking the electric outlets! You never let me have any fun.
Unlike licking outlets, Minecraft is the pretty harmless type of fun...

Seriously, no need to force everyone to hate something they like, only because you hate it...

It only comes off as incredibly petty

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Unlike licking outlets, Minecraft is pretty harmless fun...

Seriously, no need to force everyone to hate something they like, only because you hate it...

It only comes off as incredibly petty
no **** you

block game bad and bear game good and if you believe anything else then you're a part of the problem

ClaTheBae

Smash Master
Seriously I have a huge list of things I actively dislike but I couldn't bring myself to come on here and tell everyone they aren't "grounded in reality" for liking any of those things

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom