• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Why are people even entertaining the idea of joker being removed? Because a few people said it? So what? Are we literally going to pay attention to EVERYTHING that only a group of like 27 people say?
This post, my dear contreras.
They are only a few number of people, and that isn’t enough to remove Joker.

D

Deleted member

forget about it in a month? i give it 3 days tops
****, you right.
I mean in this day and age, all of this stuff about Full Body is just gonna end up not being talked about anymore after barely a week. Especially when Catherine Classic is right there too, lmao.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
SW-6660-1506-8804
Why are people even entertaining the idea of joker being removed? Because a few people said it? So what? Are we literally going to pay attention to EVERYTHING that only a group of like 27 people say?
We gotta make people who actually care about actual problems look silly to discredit them so we'll overblow something that maybe 6 people have said
/s

D

Deleted member

We gotta make people who actually care about actual problems look silly to discredit them so we'll overblow something that maybe 6 people have said
/s
I have not seen you in a while, it is nice to see you back! How is life?

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Infraction given for this post - Flaming
Kinda like how Banjo Kazooie erodes your brain with nostalgia, until you can only think that it deserves to be in Smash more than the most important game of the last decade? :4pacman: /s

I rest my case
**** you. I’m not even nostalgic for that game. Unless you can be nostalgic for something you just experienced for the first time 2 years ago. I WISH I was nostalgic for it because it’s definitely the kind of game I would have eaten up as a kid. But nope. My first system was the Wii when I was in the 5th grade. I’ve said why I don’t like Minecraft. I’ve said why I don’t want Steve. I’ve tried to be civil and all i’ve gotten is people bashing one of my favorite games AND a decades long movement within the Smash community. Just **** you. **** you and your entire cult of a following for boring block time waster 2011

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Smash Ultimate is cool and all...
But can you throw literal buildings to your opponent in that game while destroying a city during the whole match?

Because in Godzilla: Save The Earth you are able to.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
**** you. I’m not even nostalgic for that game. Unless you can be nostalgic for something you just experienced for the first time 2 years ago. I WISH I was nostalgic for it because it’s definitely the kind of game I would have eaten up as a kid. But nope. My first system was the Wii when I was in the 5th grade. Just **** you. **** you and your entire cult of a following for boring block time waster 2011
Relax, it was just a joke... The :4pacman: and /s were there for a reason

Am I not allowed to make jokes around here? Especially when one of my all time favorite games get mocked?

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Always burning
Godzilla:Save The Earth>Smash Ultimate>>>>>>>>all
Smash Ultimate > All
The game looks flashy in gameplay but I haven't heard too much about how it actually plays
You pretty much described the entire game
I think everyone can agree on that.

Smash Ultimate: Gold in your safe
Jump Force: Dirt in your safe
A good comparison
All I know is that Vegeta gets evil cubes go up his butt, Frieza flies while not animating at all and there's all these over the top magic or whatever characters and then there's just this one ******* with a gun
the ****
**** you. I’m not even nostalgic for that game. Unless you can be nostalgic for something you just experienced for the first time 2 years ago. I WISH I was nostalgic for it because it’s definitely the kind of game I would have eaten up as a kid. But nope. My first system was the Wii when I was in the 5th grade. Just **** you. **** you and your entire cult of a following for boring block time waster 2011
D8039F77-EC6D-4762-B2C4-A98B63E92422.gif

D

Deleted member

Do you even listen to half the **** you say?
I can't hear you.
I am having a great moment playing Jet Jaguar's arcade mode in Save The Earth. The sounds of the battle are too loud and I can't understand you.

I can only say that you have to play this game.

D

Deleted member

I can't hear you.
I am having a great moment playing Jet Jaguar's arcade mode in Save The Earth. The sounds of the battle are too loud and I can't understand you.

I can only say that you have to play this game.
Dude. Chill with this.

Whether it's whining about the Fantastic Four not being seen in Ultimate Alliance 3 yet or gushing about this game, you are obsessive to the point people groan whenever you bring the subjects up.

If you can't post without forcibly bringing these up, you shouldn't make the post at all.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
Now, this idea was also considered, and it could have worked if some obvious things were a bit different.

XD So, while Ridley is in Hyrule, Link is in space...GODDAMNIT! I wish I could draw stuff RIGHT NOW!

RealPokeFan11

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-0818-9732-6979
**** you. I’m not even nostalgic for that game. Unless you can be nostalgic for something you just experienced for the first time 2 years ago. I WISH I was nostalgic for it because it’s definitely the kind of game I would have eaten up as a kid. But nope. My first system was the Wii when I was in the 5th grade. I’ve said why I don’t like Minecraft. I’ve said why I don’t want Steve. I’ve tried to be civil and all i’ve gotten is people bashing one of my favorite games AND a decades long movement within the Smash community. Just **** you. **** you and your entire cult of a following for boring block time waster 2011
CHILL! Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, and if you disagree with those opinions, that's totally OK. Just don't start a flame war over it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom