• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
I actually liked the Lady and the Tramp trailer but it’s still weird they keep taking this route.

Apparently it was revealed a month ago but I only just now learned of it ‘cause my Grandma is watching Dancing with the Stars and they showed it.

Last edited:

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
I mean, its a win win for me.

If it’s fake then whatever, I’m not too invested in any of these characters aside from Maxwell.

If it’s real then cool, I get Maxwell and I get to watch the Smash fanbase burn.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Pretty sure the subreddit enforces a pretty strict leak policy unless it blows up like Grinch hoax or Banjo.
All I know is if Jonesy gets revealed there will be 3 tiers of people:
1. Who?
2. Cool
3. I ASKED FOR EDELGARD BUT INStead yOU giVE me THIS?!?!?!?!!?!?

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Say, you know back when the Grinch leak was still new, and the insiders from, say, the likes such as ResetEra did not believe it? I would love to see them do the same with this leak if it isn't real, and I am sure it isn't.

1. Who?
2. Cool
3. I ASKED FOR EDELGARD BUT INStead yOU giVE me THIS ****?!?!?!?!!?!?
Sorry, had to fix it for you. But yeah, I can see these things you listed happening if the leak were real.

Shroob

Sup?
What. I think it would be cool and creepy.
Part of the charm of the original is the fact it's stop motion, gives the characters somewhat stiff and unnatural but still realistic movements.

That and, I'm not convinced at all Disney can capture live-Action Burton style well.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
1. Who?
2. Cool
3. I ASKED FOR EDELGARD BUT INStead yOU giVE me THIS?!?!?!?!!?!?
Swap Jonsey out for any character and the reaction would be the same

Part of the charm of the original is the fact it's stop motion, gives the characters somewhat stiff and unnatural but still realistic movements.

That and, I'm not convinced at all Disney can capture live-Action Burton style well.
You hold your opinion. I just think it would be interesting to see a realistic creepy version of this world and add more depth to the story.

Cosmic77

Smash Hero
Switch FC
2166-0541-5238
Regardless of whether or not it's real, Sabi is in this for the show.

When Terry was first leaked by Nintendo, Sabi kept teasing us with hints before claiming she couldn't tell us any more due to her fear she and her source could get in trouble. That lasted only a few hours, them was right back to teasing us with extremely confusing and vague hints before she roped Verge in on it and prodded him to tell us who the newcomer was.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
I wonder: Does anyone know if Sabi likes ice skating at all?

Because she seems to be walking on thin ice here.

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
For context:

1) That Discord is literally based on following her and her credibility. People in there want to get info so they stick around.
2) This one would damage her credibility, and if she's "the most reliable source in the industry" that would hurt her
3) This hurts her cred anyway because she's deliberately sharing information related to Nintendo games assuming it's real

This...this reminds me of the good ol days just before release. This is fun lmao.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
What exactly is TNbC lacking in depth? I thought that Jack was a pretty interesting and well thought out character.
Like, I've only ever watched it once. But all I remember is it feeling kind of shallow. Like those old Rankin-Bass Christmas Specials. Like, sure, there's a message. But not really that interesting or complex.

Aerospherology

Smash Lord
Yeah, it's not surprising Sabi is counting on Fortnite. Before I was banned from the server, they were arguing that there would at least be a Mii Costume. Unironically.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom