• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alternis

Ignore the user in front of you
NNID
GeneralO
Switch FC
SW-1137-6792-9994
This guy should not be writing games that deal with controversy. He should be a writer for like.... Mario or Sonic or something with no business in that region if storytelling.
At the very least, he's stepping away from Persona, so that will hopefully not be as much of an issue.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
And it's sad that a lot of you users here haven't seen his show when it came out
I did, at times when coming across the Animal Planet channel. :( Hearing about his death long ago was indeed sad and shocking,

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208

DaybreakHorizon

Beauty in the Chaos
Premium
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
Because he's obsessed with Agumon to the point he forces us to look at every possible "leak" that has him, and both of these "leaks" he was "too afraid to post them here himself" to where he got other users to "help him" spread them.

...and apparently he's been talking with other users here on how to make a "believable leak".

So put 2 and 2 together...
>Graizen contacting people on how to make a believable leak
>Not contacting me, who has studied Smash Bros. leaks in-depth and kept a living document of them for months, monitoring which ones were credible and which ones weren't, and who keeps up with leak culture in general.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Oh also happy birthday, Smashing Ramen! I hope you have some smashing ramen to celebrate, because you are what you eat. Or something.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Yeah, Katsura Hashino hasn’t exactly been respectful with such topics when he wrote Persona 2 Innocent Sin (Eikichi calls a trans man a “she”) and Persona 3’s infamous beach babe hunt or whatever (the guys find a gorgeous woman but freak out when she has an...I guess, bulge, and the game refers to her afterwards as “Beautiful Woman...?”)

Noipoi

Howdy!
>Graizen contacting people on how to make a believable leak
>Not contacting me, who has studied Smash Bros. leaks in-depth and kept a living document of them for months, monitoring which ones were credible and which ones weren't, and who keeps up with leak culture in general.
If I ever want to make a believable leak i'll call you first ;)

D

Deleted member

I read this awesome book, and I learned that Australia is wider than the Moon from left to right.
What???

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Yeah, Katsura Hashino hasn’t exactly been respectful with such topics when he wrote Persona 2 Innocent Sin (Eikichi calls a trans man a “she”) and Persona 3’s infamous beach babe hunt or whatever (the guys find a gorgeous woman but freak out when she has an...I guess, bulge, and the game refers to her afterwards as “Beautiful Woman...?”)
I think it was a tiny hint of facial hair rather than a bulge IIRC. Which is ironic because cis women can get a bit of facial hair too.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
AIGHT ******* HERE'S THE SHANOA MOVESET.
Gimmick: Hearts. She can use up hearts to boost her attacks with Union Glyphs, by pressing B when doing certain attacks, Shanoa will cancel into a Union attack at the cost of some hearts. Hearts can be restored with down B or by dealing like idk, 20% of non-Union damage
Normals and aerials
Jab: Confodere, Shanoa sticks her hand out and a rapier comes out. Has a second jab and both can be cancelled unto Union Confodere which is bigger and stronger, not to mention a rather easy follow-up from either jab
Forward Tilt: Shanoa does a kick similar to the kicks she does in her werebat form
Up Tilt: Pneauma, Shanoa swings her arm upwards which causes an upwards slash with the wind
Down Tilt: Slide kick. Similar to the Belmonts/Cloud/Mega Man
Dash Attack: Shanoa summons a shield and essentially does a shoulder bash with it
Nair: Culter, Shanoa twirls while swinging her arms in a circular motion while knives stick out of her hands
Fair: Macir, Shanoa readies her arm and summons a sizeable hammer to swing in front of her in an arch. It's laggy but the end of the hammer is a sweetspot and causes a meteorsmash while the rest doesn't do much
Bair: Lapiste, Shanoa readies her hand before slamming a giant fist behind herself. Lots of start up but the Union version has her smack downwards with a meteor effect. Following up with Union is impossible but it's good for mind games
Up Air: Secare, Shanoa does the Fire Emblem Up Air. Union version has her use Tellus, which makes her do this multiple times in quick succession
Dair: Hasta, Shanoa summons a sizeable lance and thrusts it below her
Grab and throws
Grab: Simply grabs by the arm, pummels with her knee
Forward Throw: Umbra, Shanoa shoots a purple energy shot that drags the opponent away while damaging them. The knockback is fixed
Back Throw: Custas, her hands emit aura which look like dogs which bite the enemy while a third one comes from her back, after biting, Shanoa flings the opponent behind her
Up Throw: Shanoa steps back and swings Falcis, her Scythe glyph, upwards, which is basically the opposite direction of how she usually attacks with them.
Down Throw: Shanoa forces whoever she's holding to the ground before giving them a hefty kick
Smash attacks
Up Smash: Fulgur, Shanoa summons a powerful orb of lightning directly above her as an anti-air. Union version has the orb increase in size makes the orb spark, dealing more damage. This attack has a high end lag and only covers above Shanoa's head
Forward Smash: Nitesco, Shanoa shoots a light beam with rather impressive reach out of her hands. Union version is bigger, does more damage and is slightly longer
Down Smash: Vol Grando, Shanoa hesitates a bit before unleashing a powerful ice blast directly at her feet. Union version has her sacrifice kill power to make a small hailstorm for more range and the ability to freeze enemies
Specials
B: Arcus. Shanoa summons a portal of a giant crossbow which stays in place. The bow will shift towards the closest enemy for a little before firing, although if the crossbow gets attacked before it fires, it breaks meaning Shanoa will have to summon another one. Union version has it fire multiple shots in a similar fashion to Sheikh's needles instead of one rather strong shot
Side B: Ignis, Shanoa shoots 3 fireballs, one in a horizontal line, one diagonally upwards and one diagonally downwards. Union version has her instead shoot a large and powerful stream of fire out of her hands
Up B: Magnes, Shanoa holds herself in place for a few seconds which can be extended or shortened by the player. When doing this, you can point into any direction at any possible 360 degree angle and Shanoa will fling herself in the opposite direction at high speed. However, there's no hitbox whatsoever and the start up can be exploited
Down B: Shanoa turns her back to the camera and the marking on her back glows, when this happens she can absorb any non-physical attack in exchange for hearts depending on how strong the attack was
Final Smash: Dominus. Shanoa turns her back to the camera and a large, dark circle appears, trapping anyone caught inside. Shanoa then erupts into purple flames which then spread out in a huge burst, severely burn anyone trapped by Shanoa. These are so strong they can destroy you at 100%. After the attack, a ghostly silhouette of Albus suddenly appears and drifts away from Shanoa before fading out
Miscellaneous
Taunt 1: Shanoa summons a sword and says "I am the blade to banish all evil!"
Taunt 2: Shanoa takes a battle stance and says "The time of your destruction is at hand!"
Taunt 3: Shanoa spaces out a bit before her stomach growls with her visibly noting that she should eat something
Victory Screen 1: Shanoa walks away before turning her head to the camera while the silhouette of Albus stands parallel to her like the boxart of Order of Ecclesia
Victory Screen 2: Shanoa wipes her face and smiles when the camera zooms in
Victory Screen 3: Shanoa smiles before sprouting wings and flying away
Can't believe I spent most of my day at work thinking of this without it slowing me down. I usually don't like "Does reference 1, reference 2" movesets like this but considering it's literally how Shanoa fights to the point she constantly summons weapons in Judgement, I feel I ultimately had to. Also yes Shish I added a scythe move

D

Deleted member

Can you all give me some nice cities to go to?
For example...
Tokyo, Berlin, Paris, London and New Delhi are some nice examples.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom