• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UK Crew for SNY!

Clockmire

Smash Journeyman
I have an exceptionally small willy, lol. Honestly though j3ly has put a lot of work into Mario and I underestimate him..... not quite senseless **** though :D apart from the young link MM. That was senseless. Give me a chance to learn the matchup in friendlies at SNY (and show there's no hard feelings)?

I want to play friendlies against a lot of people this tournament actually - I never manage to get round to it in other tournaments.

People I want to play:
Alpha Dash - Haven't played you since PH2 (and had to leave early at GT3 so couldn't play then).
Jolteon - Haven't played you since you started ******, and I don't get to play Sheiks often.
Blinky - Always forget to play you, lol.
Coey - Luigi ditto? XD Normal games as well lol.
The Lust - :D

Willz and Brado too if I have time haaaa.

On topic:
Good in the jiggs matchup? Maybe Marth, too - not sure.
I can play Peach against Falcos if that helps :bee:

Kone

Smash Master
Holland -

faab - could be anything
utto - peach
zgetto - fox
marc - sheik
ivo - fox
ryuker - sheik

not really sure else is coming for them.

Im hapy with the fox or sheiks.

Yeniths

East Midlands!
I would be happy to go against the Fox's or the Peach :)

My strongest matchups tend to be floatys and fox

Brado

Smash Lord
The only match-up I really struggle with is Falco. I'm comfortable in all the other match-ups, and best in Falcon/Peach, confident against Fox aswell

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
think I said it before but floaties barring jiggs/falcon for me.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
I'm not really sure what specific character I would be good for, I just know what I can take out when I see it tbh and prob have to take out one of the really good people on the opponents team

What would you be against Tamoo???

Tamoo

Smash Master
probs marth or shieks
mainly marth though,
I guess it doesn't matter a great deal if im going out first anyway? I'm pretty comfortable with all high tiers now anyway, got over the falcon phobia

Yeniths

East Midlands!
At the risk of getting messed up because its Fox dittos I would be happy to play one of them.

L-J

Smash Ace
Tbh George i don't think i'm terrible at fox dittos but I have much better matchups. I know what you mean about the potential to get messed up. Zgetto's gonna be hard for any of team B being honest. Maybe we can see who feels confident on the day :p

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Yep seems like a plan. I will be training hard for this, I want my tech on form, shouldn't be missing anything.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
I'll prob go against Zgetto in Team A...

Not sure if Fuzz would want to play a fox and same with Retroking2000 and I don't mind fox dittos and I know alot of tricks in them and have a veryyy good combo game on them plus a gimp game and think I could actually take him out, no lie.

Alpha Dash

Smash Ace
I'm just not so great against mario and peach, any other match up i just sort of adapt to... I am however especially good against fox/falco cf.

Retroking2000

Smash Master
i get ***** by foxes

i can beat falcos

fuzzyness has the best cf so i wont lose to any other falcon in europe

i can play vs peach but the matchup is so boring for me / same with jiggs

i still have alot of work to do loooool

Kone

Smash Master
I would be happy to go against the Fox's or the Peach :)

My strongest matchups tend to be floatys and fox
I wouldn't mind seeing you up against Ivo. Zgetto maybe a step to far and I don't think you have the Peach matchup down well enough just yet Georgy. Especially not a peach as experienced as utto.

The only match-up I really struggle with is Falco. I'm comfortable in all the other match-ups, and best in Falcon/Peach, confident against Fox aswell
In crews its about how many stocks you take. Putting you in against a Peach wouldn't be sensible. Falcon/Fox would have the best pay off.

probs marth or shieks
mainly marth though,
I guess it doesn't matter a great deal if im going out first anyway? I'm pretty comfortable with all high tiers now anyway, got over the falcon phobia
Tam you are going out first :)

Put me against dutchie sheiks plz. Preferably not the foxes either. Especially as one is Zgetto. Lol.
I really hope this is true lol.
Sure LJ, sounds a plan.

lol prof Id definitely send you out against a bad falcon :)
Uhm, why would we do that? prof has to deal with their top players. Unless, you mean a 'bad' falcon like C.

The Eight man bracket.............

Holland v UK B
France v Italy OR Germany + Finland

UK A v Italy OR Germany + Finland
Sweden v Denmark

It is a single elimination bracket as crews take alot of time and energy. Play too many matches and the atmosphere falls flat.

Dax

Smash Journeyman
Me.
Also, we are far better than Germany + Finland so I think we should play you guys if you want to do a proper seeding ;)

Lucky for you i have an exceptionally small willy :)

Kill The Beast

Smash Cadet
i need to read boards more. i keep missing things like this
also i had never thought of the concept of baiting..
lol jely you know how to make yourself sound pro! this cant be serious?

ill be in london with swizzy from this weekend and i need friendlies to help me stop choking in every game i play. it would be good to play ooc and tesco people.

j3ly

Smash Champion
lol jely you know how to make yourself sound pro! this cant be serious?
totally serious, on no occasion had i ever consciously baited anybody to do anything. DDing and wavelanding are diversion tactics for me, to make my approach safer. even tho they have the effect of baiting, lol

i am happy, i knew there was alot left to learn but being told that i suck at (x) and to learn how to (x) makes it easier.

u cmmin sny? i made a post a few posts back but i duno if u read it. i asked if u and swizzy wanted to have a smashfest with me and joanna dark round my end on the weekend

j3ly

Smash Champion
bein a campy prick. thats done 1/2 on reaction 1/2 on prediction. fireball to waveland back -> fsmash is a bait tho. i was aware of that one

SwizzyUK

Smash Journeyman
Yeah J3ly, me and beast are definitely up for that smashfest. Just let me know the time and place.

Top Bottom