• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UK and EURO Tournament 4 - Details on page 1-

DN Reno

Smash Journeyman
Yeah cause my dad had work that night. And read my last post carefully cause you people jump to conclusions very quickly.
Sorry, our bad.

It's hard to keep up when you "very quickly" change your posts...

the-flash-guy

Smash Journeyman
ediburgh uk, rusty at both game but not useless.
Lies. That was just the time issue it has nothing to do with all of this.

I'm not supposed to be playing the wii after 6pm if my dad is in since it's in the living room and he watches tv then. Like I said that's ONLY if my dad is in the house.
Sorry I forgot to mention this earlier.
dude look this is gettting bothersome im not gona apologize for something i didnt do and ur bein childish i just wanna have a fun tournament i lost ToS from tournamnets before beacuse in another tournamnet did this.

and pepito has been waitin for ages for u to go on msn so are u gona fight him to try and win the team tournament or do i have to DQ mk's finest?

im still a TO and i still believe in fair play

Sheikahking

Smash Cadet
ok so your saying u where in a rush to play before 6 cause your dad is in yet he was at work that night strange how that works he was there yet he wasnt

Da Man

Smash Lord
NNID
Tendoman77
dude look this is gettting bothersome im not gona apologize for something i didnt do and ur bein childish i just wanna have a fun tournament i lost ToS from tournamnets before beacuse in another tournamnet did this.

and pepito has been waitin for ages for u to go on msn so are u gona fight him to try and win the team tournament or do i have to DQ mk's finest?

im still a TO and i still believe in fair play
End this now then by letting me join, i 100% promise you that I'll be a good player and won't cause a fuss if i lose.

DN Reno

Smash Journeyman
End this now then by letting me join, i 100% promise you that I'll be a good player and won't cause a fuss if i lose.
You really don't give up do you? Have you not been reading what has been posted? Countless times you have been told no but you just keep coming back...

We are planning on having a "fun" tournament. You don't seem interested in the fun part so why not join one with people like you who don't know what the word “no” means? Or what TO means…

Da Man

Smash Lord
NNID
Tendoman77
You really don't give up do you? Have you not been reading what has been posted? Countless times you have been told no but you just keep coming back...

We are planning on having a "fun" tournament. You don't seem interested in the fun part so why not join one with people like you who don't know what the word “no” means? Or what TO means…
I like to have fun, it's just that you guys have been ruining it for me.

DN Reno

Smash Journeyman
I like to have fun, it's just that you guys have been ruining it for me.
Right... So were here trying to organise something all the while you, wanting to have fun, have been insulting anyone and everyone you can. And WE are the ones ruining it for YOU?

Are you actually reading what you type before you post it?

Da Man

Smash Lord
NNID
Tendoman77
Right... So were here trying to organise something all the while you, wanting to have fun, have been insulting anyone and everyone you can. And WE are the ones ruining it for YOU?

Are you actually reading what you type before you post it?
I mean have fun in brawls you dumba**. And I will join another tourney after i'm done with this one.

DN Reno

Smash Journeyman
I mean have fun in brawls you dumba**. And I will join another tourney after i'm done with this one.
You ARE done with this one. You’re not wanted.

I think you should avoid trying to ruin anyone else’s tournaments.

Seriously, start your own.

Da Man

Smash Lord
NNID
Tendoman77
Sorry to double post but good news: Everything has been sorted.

After talks on MSN from both sides we have come to a conclusion:
Turns out there was a major misunderstanding that started all of this in the old tourney topic. We said our apoligies and are happy to announce that life can go back to normal.

We are sorry for any incovinance that happened during the night, and have a nice day :).

the-flash-guy

Smash Journeyman
yeah everythings fines fine now lets plz have a fun tournament from now on i dont like anymore needless fighting.

we still have a few places to fill lol

i will post the details here just in case no one is lookin at pages 1-9 so far

his tournament is for fun ppl so plz keep the games clean this tournie will start as soon as we get 16 ppl.

The new rules:

4 stock, 1v1, no items and will the matches will be best of 3. The final with be best of 5

There will also be deadlines for all the rounds . The deadlines will be decided by me depending on the progress of the tournament.

You will be allowed two characters thru-out the whole tournament they must be
stated when u post ur friendcode. So for example if u are fighting link in matches one
with ike and lose u can use ur other character snake for example and
fight match two with him.

Zelda, pokemon trainer and samus have transformations but they still count as one charcater. So sheik and Zero are still zelda and samus techniquely.

You and ur opponent must agree to a time for ur match. Both players must fight before the deadline time if not then they both get DQ. If they dont reply within a day then they are DQ.
The stages will be neutral only: Final Destination, Battlefield, Yoshi's Island, and Smashville
you and ur opponent have to agree on the place to fight.

chaingrabbing is not banned but is frowned upon if used constantly.

SPAMMERS WILL BE SHOT

Also if ur opponent breaks the rules just quit the match and make a replay then send it to me so they can be DQ.

Both players must state who wins their match. Lying will result in DQ

heres an example of what u should put to enter the next tournie:

MSN: joepro20@hotmail.com
Mains: Samus, Snake
friend code: 1848-2004-5406
Connection status: Quite good

And heres how the tournie will work. ur matchs will be posted soon after

1. Flash/1848-2004-5406
Mains: snake, Samus (they should be a couple)

2. Sheikahking/ 2707-3284-2029
Mains: Zelda, Zamus (Team Sex On Legs XD)

3. Hatman/ 0516-8768-1240
Mains: Pokemon Trainer, Wolf

4. Stratele/ 2449-6135-8191
Mains: Toon link, luigi

5. Giga wario/ 4167-5947-2172
Mains: R.O.B., Bowser

6. Levi/ 5198 3883 4301
Mains: Lucario and Kirby

7. Derv/ 5155-4416-2576
Mains: wolf, marth

8. Mcmuffinman/ 0173-2745-5921
Mains: olimar and pikmin and marth

9. Tear of Sephiroth/ 2191-7879-2068
Mains: Snake , Wolf

10. DN Reno/ 4339-2423-4792
Mains: Metaknight, Samus

11. Poochman/4640-0411-5322
Mains: pit, marth

12. Da man/ 0259-1939-0014
Mains: Mario & Ness

Hatman123

Smash Cadet
I may have to drop out of this tourney, as we are changing ISP's soon.

So i don't know how long i won't have internet for.

I'll let you know.

DN Reno

Smash Journeyman
I would like to apologize to anyone who was not involved in what happened last night. I hope this didn't put anyone off joining.

I've been in Flash's tournaments since day 1 and we have never had any problems up until now. Things are now sorted once again so no one should have any troubles. Unless they run into ToS in a Brawl :)

chandy

Smash Journeyman
I rely wanna join but I'm going away NW. Will there be a tourney 5 singles coz then I'll defo join if i'm bak

DN Reno

Smash Journeyman
I rely wanna join but I'm going away NW. Will there be a tourney 5 singles coz then I'll defo join if i'm bak
I have a feeling there will be many more to come and I'm sure everyone would enjoy your participation in tournament 5.

stratele

Smash Apprentice
I have a feeling there will be many more to come and I'm sure everyone would enjoy your participation in tournament 5.
aha i can see it going on forever.

UK and Europe tourney 100 in a few years time. I can see it :laugh:

dark_magician07

Smash Rookie
Hopefully in a few weeks time lol.

Man it would be awesome if we had a real life tourney where everyone met up just to drink, play smash, and eat pot noodles.

Such is the life!

DN Reno

Smash Journeyman
Hopefully in a few weeks time lol.

Man it would be awesome if we had a real life tourney where everyone met up just to drink, play smash, and eat pot noodles.

Such is the life!
Yeah that would be very fun. Maybe at some point (Tournament 100 like stratele mentioned :)) it could happen. Though a lot of us are quite far from one another so it could be difficult.

It could happen.

pyr0manic

Smash Cadet
WOW -.- 11 pages already impressive count me in again flash, looking forward to it already.
this could easily become tounrament 20 as long as people are still playing, sounds awsome.

a meet up with drinks and stuff would be pretty cool, ^^ looking forward to fighting the flash tourny veterans.

the-flash-guy

Smash Journeyman
WOW -.- 11 pages already impressive count me in again flash, looking forward to it already.
this could easily become tounrament 20 as long as people are still playing, sounds awsome.

a meet up with drinks and stuff would be pretty cool, ^^ looking forward to fighting the flash tourny veterans.
dude i cant sign u up until u give me ur details lol

good to have u back darren :)

Giga Wario

Smash Journeyman
Just 2 more people to go! I'm getting excited! (don't take this the wrong way)
Oh, and flash:
Whatever you do, don't make me fight Poochman.
DON'T DO IT.

Top Bottom