• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UK and EURO Tournament 4 - Details on page 1-

Sheikahking

Smash Cadet
dude it started cause u cant follow the rules if u read before that u will see that u decided to make your own deadline for our match the deadline was at 11 and u decided if we werent there by 6 u would go through and last time i checked u didnt organise the tournie flash did thats why this started nuthing to do with me and flash losing

Da Man

Smash Lord
NNID
Tendoman77
thats not how it happened dm and u know it u have been cocky from the start and thats the real problem
I if I was cocky i would say stuff like "we will win this tourney" and "you can't beat us", but no i never said stuff like that.

dude it started cause u cant follow the rules if u read before that u will see that u decided to make your own deadline for our match the deadline was at 11 and u decided if we werent there by 6 u would go through and last time i checked u didnt organise the tournie flash did thats why this started nuthing to do with me and flash losing
As far as I'm concerned all of this started right after that match. not what you just said.

It seems that you 2 don't treat people new to tournies very nicely.

Sheikahking

Smash Cadet
we treat everyone fine no one has really been any trouble yet except you you have a major attitude problem just follow the rules and everything is fine is that really so hard

and poochman page 7 of the team tourny thread theres your proof

Da Man

Smash Lord
NNID
Tendoman77
we treat everyone fine no one has really been any trouble yet except you you have a major attitude problem just follow the rules and everything is fine is that really so hard

and poochman page 7 of the team tourny thread theres your proof
I don't have any sort of problem except with you 2.

And about what I said on page 7? It's not like i'm gonna do it again :embarrass. Get a grip already and lets just move on.

the-flash-guy

Smash Journeyman
ediburgh uk, rusty at both game but not useless.
alrite Da man u have been goin on for ages about utter and absolute crap

i couldnt give two ****s about losing if so why havent i feel out with most of the ppl in 1st and 2nd tournament?

its just u not ur partner not the other teams just u.

u cant just shut up all ur doin is causing trouble and makin an arse outta urself and now ur starting on KING well why is it we have so many new ppl but they arent complainin about gettin unfair treatment ?

cos they want to play brawl for fun so why dont u **** off!!

Da Man

Smash Lord
NNID
Tendoman77
alrite Da man u have been goin on for ages about utter and absolute crap

i couldnt give two ****s about losing if so why havent i feel out with most of the ppl in 1st and 2nd tournament?

its just u not ur partner not the other teams just u.

u cant just shut up all ur doin is causing trouble and makin an arse outta urself and now ur starting on KING well why is it we have so many new ppl but they arent complainin about gettin unfair treatment ?

cos they want to play brawl for fun so why dont u **** off!!

Oh like i'm gonna stay slienced and let you tell everyone bad untrue things about me. For the last time I DID NO SUCH THING to cause any trouble at all. What I talked about was not utter and absolutly useless.

And btw
Ur on two strikes so i'll let the ppl decide. We'll have a vote:
Last time I checked I'm still on 1 strike, and so far no one has voted yes or no.
Like I said I will report you if you don't let me take part.

DN Reno

Smash Journeyman
What the heck are you talking about? I wasn't even trying to take over :confused:. Just be careful who you side with.
Back to the threats? What happens if I side with Flash? What are you going to do to me DM?

Here is the link to the 3rd tournament where all this started for anyone who is curious about what's going on here. http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=183880 if DMs posts in this thread don’t convince anyone that he is in the wrong, look for yourself. But I'm sorry DM, I don’t think many people will join "Your Side".

If you have a problem with Flash and Sheikahking, why do you want to join this tournament so badly? I have a feeling it's just to cause more trouble...

poochman125@hotmail.com

Smash Apprentice
i just say me, DA man, sheikaking, and flash all just brawl rite now teams yh me and Da man and da otha 2 and if we win Da man takes part but i doubt ur all up 4 it and 2 tell the truth i just wanna brawl L0L. its up 2 u

Da Man

Smash Lord
NNID
Tendoman77
Back to the threats? What happens if I side with Flash? What are you going to do to me DM?

Here is the link to the 3rd tournament where all this started for anyone who is curious about what's going on here. http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=183880 if DMs posts in this thread don’t convince anyone that he is in the wrong, look for yourself. But I'm sorry DM, I don’t think many people will join "Your Side".

If you have a problem with Flash and Sheikahking, why do you want to join this tournament so badly? I have a feeling it's just to cause more trouble...
Don't get more people involved with ths DN, your only making this worse.

And the reason why I want to join this is because the other tournies were in progress, and maybe Flash wants a rematch with me, although with the way he's been acting lately i dout that rematch will happen.

Alos look at flash's last post. Now that is a example of insulting.

the-flash-guy

Smash Journeyman
Oh like i'm gonna stay slienced and let you tell everyone bad untrue things about me. For the last time I DID NO SUCH THING to cause any trouble at all. What I talked about was not utter and absolutly useless.

And btw

Last time I checked I'm still on 1 strike, and so far no one has voted yes or no.
Like I said I will report you if you don't let me take part.
its a silent vote ppl did it over msn if they wanna do it on the thread thats fine i wont hold anything against them if they vote against me its just their opion

they can still play in future tournaments assuming this crap doesnt happen again

mcmuff1nman

Smash Lord
ok........ what if am on Flashes side aswell???

and fyi every torney Flash has done has ran smoothly til u came along so things aren't looking 2 good 4 u at the minute.

am on the good side of the force, not the dark (you).

looks like Flash has more people covering him.....

Da Man

Smash Lord
NNID
Tendoman77
ok........ what if am on Flashes side aswell???

and fyi every torney Flash has done has ran smoothly til u came along so things aren't looking 2 good 4 u at the minute.

am on the good side of the force, not the dark (you).

looks like Flash has more people covering him.....

Can we just end this already and make peace?

Life taught me that it's better just to forget about bad things that happen and start over again.

If me and flash just happen to face each other in a round then we just show good respect and virturly shake hands after the match no matter who wins.

DN Reno

Smash Journeyman
You with me? Not after what you said on page 3.
Now this is funny, you’re insulting the only person who is sticking up for you?

I take it you didn't join this forum for friends...

poochman125@hotmail.com

Smash Apprentice
well if u dont want 2 argue no more say sorri Da man coz u are clearly in da wrong and ur 2 rude. flash is so generous if it was my tournie i wouldnt even fink twice about considering 2 put u in dis tournie

Da Man

Smash Lord
NNID
Tendoman77
well if u dont want 2 argue no more say sorri Da man coz u are clearly in da wrong and ur 2 rude. flash is so generous if it was my tournie i wouldnt even fink twice about considering 2 put u in dis tournie
According to Rick (sice he told me on the FF) me AND flash are both rude and in the wrong.

I take it you didn't join this forum for friends...
Riiiigggghhhhttt...........not.

I already got 25 people on my brawl list, yeah I'm taking the slow and steady way of filling it up.

dark_magician07

Smash Rookie
You know, how about you just accept you're not getting into this tourney. Surely the TO has final word about who gets in and who doesn't, no? If you're that desperate to join a tourney, why not make your own one, and ***** about something else their :)

Da Man

Smash Lord
NNID
Tendoman77
You know, how about you just accept you're not getting into this tourney. Surely the TO has final word about who gets in and who doesn't, no? If you're that desperate to join a tourney, why not make your own one, and ***** about something else their :)
Sorry I'll rather not let flash get one over me outside the game..

And besides (i quote myself):

Can we just end this already and make peace?

Life taught me that it's better just to forget about bad things that happen and start over again.

If me and flash just happen to face each other in a round then we just show good respect and virturly shake hands after the match no matter who wins.
Alright i'll admit most of it was my fault, and i want this to end in a good way.

Da Man

Smash Lord
NNID
Tendoman77
lol ur the real DM man the only one i know
Sorry but i'm the real Da Man thanks to my username.

On to more serious things.......Flash you gonna end this the bad way (rejecting me and hiding the fact that you have a sour mouth too) or the good way (we can forget all the crap that happend on both topics and we can have a much better tourny, i'll promise i'll be good)

dark_magician07

Smash Rookie
Sorry but i'm the real DM thanks to my username.
O LAWDY LAWD! LOL. just ROFL.

On to more serious things.......Flash you gonna end this the bad way (rejecting me and hiding the fact that you have a sour mouth too) or the good way (we can forget all the crap that happend on both topics and we can have a much better tourny, i'll promise i'll be good)
Also lol@Flash having a sour mouth. You know what? He probably is! You know why?

FOR THE LULZ!

Da Man

Smash Lord
NNID
Tendoman77
So I take it that your not willing to end this the easy way (letting me join and forgetting what's been happering), fine so be it.

the-flash-guy

Smash Journeyman
Sorry but i'm the real DM thanks to my username.

u see im not gona do what u want cos ur still tryin to take control of the whole tournament and everyone knows it.

one major problem is that who will want to play u now?

Da Man

Smash Lord
NNID
Tendoman77
u see im not gona do what u want cos ur still tryin to take control of the whole tournament and everyone knows it.

one major problem is that who will want to play u now?
Omg now your showing your true dark side. Why the hell would I want to control the whole tournament? I'm fine with the current rules and everyone knows that

As for people who want to play with me? People who want to see my skills, and properly own me if I don't use them well.
If you really want me to suffer you should take me out in the first round and see me cry XD.

Da Man

Smash Lord
NNID
Tendoman77
lol. We are ending this the easy way :p

Shame our easy way and your easy way differ eh? :p
It's also a shame that both easy ways are similer in that I will be a part of this tourney, and that flash isn't willing to forgive me anytime soon.

In fact flash you can't forget about me saying sorry to you if you kick me out, since you started everything in this topic by showing that big white word to me.

the-flash-guy

Smash Journeyman
Apologize for what? I didn't even caused any trouble, it's you guys for being late.

Besides it's your friend who should apologize for accusing me of spamming and insulting me after we kicked your butts in our first round team match.

Now either let me take part in this or I'll report you.
that still sticks with me man u actually tried to force me to let u play like **** i would let a **** like u play

ur just wantin to be told ur right but it aint happin u picked an arguement out of nowhere and u wont apologize therefore ur application for this tournament is still:

DENIED

Top Bottom