• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UK and EURO Tournament 4 - Details on page 1-

Da Man

Smash Lord
NNID
Tendoman77
that still sticks with me man u actually tried to force me to let u play like **** i would let a **** like u play

ur just wantin to be told ur right but it aint happin u picked an arguement out of nowhere and u wont apologize therefore ur application for this tournament is still:

DENIED

And you play like a c**ck-faced moron, yeah that's right cause of what you just said you provoked me to say those rude words so your the one to blame. I play like I mean business.
Flash you really should realize by now that your the one who started everything, and besides I don't give up that easliy.

And btw you didn't tell me the results of the vote. If "no" wins by a landslide then i know that it was rigged.

And besides i don't recall people getting rejected from tournies, and that they can only be rejected (or DQ'ed) if they spam or have vulgar in-game taunts.
Your not really following standed tourney rules Flash.

DN Reno

Smash Journeyman
Omg now your showing your true dark side. Why the hell would I want to control the whole tournament? I'm fine with the current rules and everyone knows that
Just because you don't want the rules changed doesn't mean your not trying to take control...

This is interesting:
Now either let me take part in this or I'll report you.
And let’s not forget about:

Like I said I will report you if you don't let me take part.
Seems to me that this is you trying to take control…

Though I would love to see who would actually care about your whining. What do you expect them to do? Overrule Flash who is running the tournament so you can get in? After they take a look at what’s gone on I'm sure you will just be embarrassed to see that once again, no one has sided with you.

Take DMs advice (and I do mean the real one, not you) and start your own tournament. That way you can be the dictator you want and no one can tell you that you are no longer welcome.

dark_magician07

Smash Rookie
And you play like a c**ck-faced moron, yeah that's right cause of what you just said you provoked me to say those rude words so your the one to blame. I play like I mean business.
Flash you really should realize by now that your the one who started everything, and besides I don't give up that easliy.
Correct. Flash started the tournament. Good observation.

And btw you didn't tell me the results of the vote. If "no" wins by a landslide then i know that it was rigged.
I c wut u did thar....

And besides i don't recall people getting rejected from tournies, and that they can only be rejected (or DQ'ed) if they spam or have vulgar in-game taunts.
Correct. It's his tournament. His rules.

the-flash-guy

Smash Journeyman
ediburgh uk, rusty at both game but not useless.

rules are on page one man :)

and fyi i have never provoked any anyone so far so why do u think im provoking u?

Da Man

Smash Lord
NNID
Tendoman77
Correct. Flash started the tournament. Good observation.

I c wut u did thar....

Correct. It's his tournament. His rules.
Don't take advantage of what I say >:/.

Well guess there's one thing, and only one thing, that will setting this: A Brawl.

Flash I challenge you to a 5 stock Brawl, no time limt, low smash balls and we can only use our main. All of this on FD
If you win, then I will peacefully bow out like a good man and won't bother you for the rest of this tourney.
If I win then I can take part in this tourney with no hassle.
Sounds good to you? Or you gonna be a total coward and say no?

Da Man

Smash Lord
NNID
Tendoman77
we all voted over msn and decided that you are a **** have fun making your own tourny k thanks bye
Stay out of this, this is flash's decision and not yours.

Besides kowing flash he'll be the man he is and accept. Besides I said I won't bother you anymore if I lose Flash, just think about it to youself for a few mins.

DN Reno

Smash Journeyman

Well guess there's one thing, and only one thing, that will setting this: A Brawl.

Flash I challenge you to a 5 stock Brawl, no time limt, low smash balls and we can only use our main. All of this on FD
If you win, then I will peacefully bow out like a good man and won't bother you for the rest of this tourney.
Dude... You just don't get it!

No one wants to play with you... You are no longer welcome here. Why are you the only one who doesn't realise this?

dark_magician07

Smash Rookie
Olawd.

Kid, give it up right? We gave you the chance to walk away, but you seem determined to just keep on pestering us. Why should he give up more of his time argueing with you? Cut the real man crap, save it for someone who cares.

AND OLAWD! LET ME PROVE IM A REAL MAN BY BEATING YOU AT A GAME LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

I dun mean to use a bad pun but.... SMASH'D!

the-flash-guy

Smash Journeyman

how can i to believe u will jsut walk away from this tournament with one match or smashballs no thanks i play mano un mano

Da Man

Smash Lord
NNID
Tendoman77
Dude... You just don't get it!

No one wants to play with you... You are no longer welcome here. Why are you the only one who doesn't realise this?
No YOU don't get it. I'm offering a chance for flash to get rid of me once and for all by just winning one Brawl, this match will only last for a few mins. Yet you think this is a bad idea cause it may also get me in this tourney, it's a 50-50 chance.

I should have made the challenge by PM >:/, and the poll was properly too biased anyway.

DN Reno

Smash Journeyman
No YOU don't get it. I'm offering a chance for flash to get rid of me once and for all by just winning one Brawl, this match will only last for a few mins. Yet you think this is a bad idea cause it may also get me in this tourney, it's a 50-50 chance.

I should have made the challenge by PM >:/.
So you could hide the fact that Flash turned you down? Who would want to play you after all you have said?

Personally I'm amazed your friends list isn't empty... Though we have no proof that it isn't...

Da Man

Smash Lord
NNID
Tendoman77
So you could hide the fact that Flash turned you down? Who would want to play you after all you have said?

Personally I'm amazed your friends list isn't empty... Though we have no proof that it isn't...
I had the game since it came out 2 months ago,.

Now may we wait till Flash has decided if he is accepting the challenge or not please.

DN Reno

Smash Journeyman

Now may we wait till Flash has decided if he is accepting the challenge or not please.
That’s fine with me. I can tell your running short on come backs so I'll lay off.

the-flash-guy

Smash Journeyman

the answer is no i have nothin to prove and cos of u i duno how many ppl wont enter this tournament. If i play u there will be no end to thisif u win u wil start it again if i win u will call me a spammer so no

Srry to all ppl who wanna play in the tournament and have to read all this stuff

Da Man

Smash Lord
NNID
Tendoman77
the answer is no i have nothin to prove and cos of u i duno how many ppl wont enter this tournament. If i play u there will be no end to thisif u win u wil start it again if i win u will call me a spammer so no

Srry to all ppl who wanna play in the tournament and have to read all this stuff
You don't even know if i'm gonna do that in the tourney unless you let me join. I never even called you a spammer before yet stupid sheikahking called me one.

And if you are sticking to your anwser then i'm afraid you are offically a:
COWARD

And I thought people like a good challenge these days.
I'll be back for the 5th tourney flash so watch out.

DN Reno

Smash Journeyman
We do, that’s one of the reasons why you’re not involved anymore.

What makes you think the 5th tournament will be open to you? I guess we will see by your behaviour from now on won't we?

Da Man

Smash Lord
NNID
Tendoman77

What makes you think the 5th tournament will be open to you? I guess we will see by your behaviour from now on won't we?
I can be a good challenge and i'll prove it if you let me. Words don't judge a guy you know.

XD u aint getting in the 5th one either your flash tourney days are over

and this officialy makes u a:

GENITAL WART
How do you know? Your not the host.
And I can join as many of these as I can cause I will report if Flash keeps rejecting me.
Besides I'm still 1-0 against both you and flash.

the-flash-guy

Smash Journeyman
You don't even know if i'm gonna do that in the tourney unless you let me join. I never even called you a spammer before yet your stupid friend called me one.

And if you are sticking to your anwser then i'm afraid you are offically a:
COWARD

I'll be back for the 5th tourney flash so watch out.

ooo scary DA WOMAN WILL BE BACK!!!! XD

look dude all u had to do was apologize from the start and none of this wouldve happened im still calm about this and im talkin as a TO and a host when i say ur kind give smash bros a bad name.

1. U dragged me into an arguement from another thread when i didnt say anything
2. u were bein rude and cocky
3. u threated me by sayin u'llreport me for bein a badhost andnot letting u join cos u've been a bad boy
4. u tell me im doin the tournamnet wrong even thou the rules are on page one and its for fun to make matches late
5. callin me acoward only proves ur just a another JOHN

sorry if i offended anyone with the name john and btw words are words have anice day pal :)

Da Man

Smash Lord
NNID
Tendoman77

I can be a good challenge and i'll prove it if you let me. Words don't judge a guy you know.
And besides he can't reject me again cause that will make him a really bad person.

ooo scary DA MAN WILL BE BACK!!!! XD
Get the name right idiot.

I was going to say sorry if shiek said it too for insulting me, so in theory it is all his fault for all of this.
I was afraid that if i said sorry first then shiek wouldn't do the same thing.

We can settle this in a good way here right now if you want too shiek.

DN Reno

Smash Journeyman
XD u aint getting in the 5th one either your flash tourney days are over

and this officialy makes u a:

GENITAL WART
ROFL!!!

How do you know? Your not the host.
And I can join as many of these as I can cause I will report if Flash keeps rejecting me.
Besides I'm still 1-0 against both you and flash.
Actually your words do judge who you are. Being a good player doesn't make you a douche. Your attitude does.

And again with the "poor me I'm telling on you if you won't let me play!"

Read my other post, No one will care. End of story. Have a nice life.

Da Man

Smash Lord
NNID
Tendoman77
really? hmm would make him a great TO in my book

Well he's a bad TO in my mind, since he was on your side when your fat mouth decided to insult me and accused me of spamming.

And I'm gonna make a point: Everyone who sides with flash against me are nothing but arse-faced c*cks who like nothing but insulting their opponents.

DN Reno

Smash Journeyman
TO? You better not be insulting me again. and everyone knows that you people are:
GENITAL WARTS

And I'm gonna make a point: Everyone who sides with flash against me are nothing but butt-faced c*cks who like nothing but insulting their opponents.
That’s pretty funny, I like how you used Sheikahkings comeback as your own. Very clever, 10 points for creativity. Though as you don't know what TO means you may not understand that last word either...

When we side with Flash, you throw more childish insults, but WE are the "butt-faced (I'm sorry this is too funny. I haven’t heard anyone say that since I was 6) c*cks who like nothing but insulting their opponents".

Interesting... Though I fail to see your logic.

Da Man

Smash Lord
NNID
Tendoman77
TO = tournament organizer u complete spaz everyone point and laugh XD
Yes people laugh at SAK for being a spaz and disgrace to the world of Super Smash Bros.

And Reno you better get rid of that quote cause I did not say that, I know what TO means. I was just messing with your minds.

the-flash-guy

Smash Journeyman
da man im not makin ppl take sides nor am i tellin them to insult u i was stating a fact ages ago about what said about never entering one of my loser tournaments again.

and btw the people sayin things to u are the ones u insulted first even thou they were tryin to fix this mess

and u came in all like might as well play as if u hadnt said anything thats why i was offended.

and for the record i dont want ppl takin sides

DN Reno

Smash Journeyman
Yes people laugh at SAK for being a spaz and disgrace to the world of Super Smash Bros.

And Reno you better get rid of that quote cause I did not say that, I know what TO means. I was just messing with your minds.
Yeah, too bad I caught the quote before you changed it eh?

I hope this doesn't make you feel unintelligent.

Da Man

Smash Lord
NNID
Tendoman77
da man im not makin ppl take sides nor am i tellin them to insult u i was stating a fact ages ago about what said about never entering one of my loser tournaments again.

and btw the people sayin things to u are the ones u insulted first even thou they were tryin to fix this mess

and u came in all like might as well play as if u hadnt said anything thats why i was offended.

and for the record i dont want ppl takin sides
I was offended from the very beginning!!! Yet you didn't care what SAK said about me and decided to have a go at me instead

Everyone go here and look at post No.134 and read from there, that's how all of this REALLY started. Post No.138 is very insulting.

Da Man

Smash Lord
NNID
Tendoman77
started well before that everyone has already read everything
Lies. That was just the time issue it has nothing to do with all of this.

[what happened to if we dont play by 6pm we're goin thru?
I'm not supposed to be playing the wii after 6pm if my dad is in since it's in the living room and he watches tv then. Like I said that's ONLY if my dad is in the house.
Sorry I forgot to mention this earlier.

Top Bottom