• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UK and EURO Tournament 4 - Details on page 1-

Giga Wario

Smash Journeyman
My characters are R.O.B. and Pit.
About Mety, that was in a different tourney=D

And KING:

If I by a stroke of luck manage to beat LosKnoggos and face you in Round 2, it will be the 3rd tourney in a row in which i'm out in the 2nd round.

mcmuff1nman

Smash Lord
well Da Man i won.. hard luck but good matches!!!

btw ur mario kicks bum but i wouldve liked 2 c ur luigi......

i think hes the better brother!! :)

good luck every1 else!!

sorry Da Man but i have 2 tell every1 how i won......

I TOADSTOOLED HIM LOL..... u know wen u jump on their had and they fall...... thats how i won lmao

Giga Wario

Smash Journeyman
You know, when I do the Footstool Jump, I never notice it until I see my opponent falling=D
Anyway this'll finally break my record in tournies. (In the previous 2 I've been in, my 1st round opponent never shows up and I get pwned 2-0 by my 2nd round opponent)

I might lose in the 1st round for once now, yay!

DN Reno

Smash Journeyman

good luck every1 else!!

I TOADSTOOLED HIM LOL..... u know wen u jump on their had and they fall...... thats how i won lmao
Congrats man!

Glad to see you got passed round one. Hopefully I will run into you at some point.

DN Reno

Smash Journeyman
My matches against Derv are over.

We had a bit of a connection problem at first but it sorted out after we started again. I just managed to get through, was a very close game.

You’re an awesome player Derv, I hope you continue to play in the tournaments from now on.

Round 2, here I come.

DN Reno

Smash Journeyman
DN reno ,

more like - DN round ;p

good stuff man .

hmmmm wonder who is in the finals "_''
Thanks man. I have to say I'm kind of glad your connection messed up because I know I would be out round 1 if I met you in game :) Though any time you want some friendly matches let me know.

Congrats to the winners and like ToS said, there is a losers bracket so don’t lose hope.

stratele

Smash Apprentice
losers bracket? How does that work?

Ive got this tourney match and another tomorow! Both at 2pm. Or around there if theres two.

stratele

Smash Apprentice
erm pooch just beat me. Worst performance ive done ever, but...

His mains were marth and pit. He used Ike in the first game. I didn't realise but after checking just now. He didn't have Ike down?

What does this mean?

LeviNifty

Smash Ace
soz if this is off topic but poochman can i have a practise match with you cuase i need to practise agasint an human player

thanks

Giga Wario

Smash Journeyman
Oh no... It looks like the tradition will continue!

Poochman might face me in the 2nd round. If he does, then you should probably place your bets on him. He kills me so easily as well.

stratele

Smash Apprentice
Oh no... It looks like the tradition will continue!

Poochman might face me in the 2nd round. If he does, then you should probably place your bets on him. He kills me so easily as well.
haha good luck, hes good. Try not to suicide 4 times like i did :laugh:

Giga Wario

Smash Journeyman
I've commented on the first video. Anyway Ash, you're phenominal with Yoshi and I hope I can Brawl you in this tourney.

Also, I picked Pit so that I might stand a chance against Poochman. If I pick R.O.B. again, then I'll get lolled at.

Retroking2000

Smash Master

good luck every1 else!!

whats toadstooled , is that new or you mean foostool ,

ok we had a rematch. He won again. I suicided 4 times in total. Worst ever for me lmao.
bad break
nah we sorted it out and brawled again and i won 2-0 (3-0 if u wanna count da game wif ike) by the way strat is really good
LOL you have been practicing havent you :laugh:

pyr0manic

Smash Cadet
ahh right jeeeez cn't believe it crept up on me like that.... well i should be playing my game tonight, haha makes me wish i'd played brawl before now ;) anyway good luck everyone and ROOOOY.

Top Bottom