• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UIUC Thread

TheWalkingThano

Smash Journeyman
So apparently there is a big video game thing going on at a Library this Saturday. There is supposed to be part of a national brawl tournament and bunch of other games. A bunch of student groups are supposed to be there. Does anybody know anything else about this and have we been contacted?

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
I think Eric received an email a while ago, and he made a post about it, but we haven't discussed it since.

What do we know about this?

slomo431

Smash Ace
Psh now even the librarians have held more Smash tournaments than you guys. Get on the ball Smashing Illini.

Nekomancer

Smash Journeyman
If any melee guys are going to weston, know that I won't be there until 4ish, and I am NOT bringing my cube/tv this time. I have to work at the football game =/

that also means i dont need a ride this week, ftl.

slomo431

Smash Ace
Melee will probably be dead in a year, I'm probably gonna quit sometime after SMYM, if that ever comes through

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
So who has the screwdriver, and when do I get it back?

The correct answer is "soon," and what I would really like to know is how soon.

ftl

Smash Journeyman
Ok, so nobody was at Weston today. Ah well, I could use the time to study for my exam this monday. But if someone wants to Brawl tomorrow, let me know, I haven't had my Brawl fix this weekend :-p

Nekomancer

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, I stopped at the library around 4ish on saturday. They had one setup for the tournament, and it lagged. There were four people there. great tourney..

Got to play a pretty neat 2d puzzle-adventure by the video game makers club though. You complete team puzzles using infinite numbers of yourself by going back in time repeatedly. fun stuff

Dekuschrub

Smash Master
hay noobs we gotta play during the week this week cuz im leavin for thanksgiving break so we can't play this weekend

gogogogo when when when

wednesdays are good for me but if i know in advance i can do my work earlier

brickman

Smash Lord
I'll want to talk about things for SMYM at some point this week.

If it means I'll have to play smash, so be it. But I think that I'm honestly done playing.

I still think SMYM will be funnest/best thing ever, though.

Top Bottom