• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UIUC Thread

SuperMatt

Smash Champion
BC 3 stocked me and 2 stocked me I think...i got fox and then pikachu on random, pikachu could have had him but he turned on the juice a little too late i think

also I told this person she could sell mario "plushies" today at the tournament to raise money for something.....hopefully this will make CLG angry

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
MARIO PLUSHIES?!? I HATE MARIO PLUSHIES!

No, I don't think they'll be too upset.

SuperMatt

Smash Champion
hmm i think it was 15 for melee and 20 for brawl

brawl makes me want to cry....i had a match over 7 minutes long with ftl because all he was trying to do was grab me so he could get me off the stage and spike me...and apparently his forward B goes through GaW's f-smash which is annoying

SuperMatt

Smash Champion
we must have made an impression on some people there though....you got lightning fast exciting melee on the left and you got a GaW jumping around and a falco rolling around on the ground for 7 minutes in brawl

Nekomancer

Smash Journeyman
I want to melee. Busy after 6 though, is early afternoon okay?

I've never tasted beer. I had a tiny sip of wine once though. Thought it was disgusting.

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
Would Eric's favorite beer be... Jew Brew?

Beer tastes quite nasty. But I guess it's worth it to get drunk and see how stupid you can act? I was a drinker for about half a year after turning 21... it got old.

gameandwatch 4 Lyfe

Smash Journeyman
try brewing your own moonshine in a bathtub. sure there is a chance for temporary or permanent blindness... but i think thats a risk we're all willing to take

Dekuschrub

Smash Master
wait..

round 2 tonihgt?!

Edit!

if you wanna do round 2 tonight i will be in lab from like 7-930. i wont have reception!

so either post, text me, or leave a voicemail. or notify me before 7.

kthx

Top Bottom