• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UIUC Thread

brickman

Smash Lord
Alright, lets do this. Time to get serious about planning for SMYM. Calling a meeting for tomorrow. 8 PM at the Radovich apartment.

People who are signed up on the non-discrimination form (excluding Joey) should probably show up.

Anyone else who wants to help out, or has questions or suggestions, please feel free to join.

_kSo_

Smash Master
Just to let everyone know, there is going to be a HUGE melee tournament in West Lafayette, IN on Dec 6th

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=204457

Tink, Jiano, BIG C, Zjiin, Eddie, RaynEX + many many more are confirmed

pkmvodka, viperboy, forward said they MIGHT come

Hosted by me and CunningKitsune

Everyone come out and enjoy some wintertime melee!
Housing IS available, but is very limited!

ftl

Smash Journeyman
Well, in that case I won't show up then either. Am still looking for people to Brawl with sometime though, if anyone's up for it leave me a note.

Dew Rag

Smash Ace
i live in hoffman estates/barrington
pretty much right next to willow creek church

anyone up for smash? and star fox assault

twins come over lols

Ray Chun

Smash Apprentice
what's a star fox? get big d over there. i wanna beast on his crazy falcon with my new character.

also, henrik's developed an anti-falcon game. watch out for that crazy kid.

slomo431

Smash Ace
There's a very good chance I will be down in Champaign the weekend of Dec 5th, which means there is also a very good chance I will be going to the HKN tournament on that day.

brickman

Smash Lord
So I just realized that SMYM is the same date as the February LSAT. This means my role in the planning and execution of the event will therefore be drastically reduced.

Balls, right?

Edit: 808th post! w00t.

Top Bottom