• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UIUC Thread

slomo431

Smash Ace
You better be!

Unfortunately, I probably will only make it in time for singles...if at all. If I'm too late for everything I'll definitely come Saturday and laugh at your crazy shirts.

slomo431

Smash Ace
Fisticuffs

Although I think Super Smash Brothers Battle Royal is the most likely.

SSB, SSBM, SSBB, SSBBR it just fits

slomo431

Smash Ace
What melee players are coming on Saturday? I'd be willing to bring a setup and pick up other people with setups if enough people show.

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
I might show up tomorrow, but if you guys beat me up too badly I'll never play Melee again. I've played less than 5 hours since Brawl came out, and I may be just a bit rusty.

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
OK, Melee is fun, but practicing isn't. I'll see you guys at the next tournament.

And... being purple just means I'm a back room member, which I have been for about 5 years. No big deal.
Blue means you host tournaments.

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
1. Douchebagscrub
2. Doormatt
3. Tommy the Green Power Ranger
4. ?
5. Andy Pandy
5. ?

SuperMatt

Smash Champion
i feel like i improved my sheik v fox a lot yesterday, you just have to play really abstract, like not doing any aerials when you land and then run away really fast

i think jon got fourth

henrik can you pick me up to go to weston? otherwise im not bringing a tv, just a cube and hope we get the big tv or someone else brings another tv

edit: wasnt tommy the green and white power ranger?

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
Yes, and he might have been gold at some point too?

edit: Silly me, he looked gold when he was white. It's been a little too long.

Dekuschrub

Smash Master
yeah i noticed some very annoying techniques..

its hard to predict if shiek is going to run away and space for a grab or sit still and throw out a tilt.

cause if you guess wrong you get nailed.

im omw to weston now with errol probly

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
Oh dear. Don't laugh or say I told you so, but I think I'm getting tired of Brawl.

Top Bottom