• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UIUC Thread

Dekuschrub

Smash Master
k i will call b4 i show show

i JV 5 stocked someone over break lolololol

actually it may be earlier.. text me if thats cool (i will be in a review session for a longo time)

gogogo orgoooo

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
I've gotten some nice spikes-to-upairs lately. That's about as well as you can do for a combo in Brawl.

ftl

Smash Journeyman
OK, so I realized I haven't actually played anyone in Brawl in like ages... 's anyone who reads this thread interested in some brawl sometime this week? Any evening except wednesday evening, really.

Nekomancer

Smash Journeyman
What? Ken awesome? I haven't watched the last couple eps, but as far as I've seen, Ken pwned the professor in that one math challenge.. and he did absolutely nothing other than that.

*goes to watch latest eps*

SuperMatt

Smash Champion
i am

you are soooo annoying to watch play....that fox sheik match is like brawl style you just run and laser and then when i get near you, you combo me to 50% then grab uair dead

slomo431

Smash Ace
I'm still probably coming down this weekend. If I don't make it down in time for the tournament there better be some smashfests afoot

ftl

Smash Journeyman
What is this Saturday session
saturdays 1:00 PM at Weston there's often some of us playing Smash. Mostly Brawl, though when there's a couple of melee people there there's a melee tv as well.

There hasn't been one in a while, though, with thanksgiving breaks and football games and all. There'll be people there this coming saturday, I hope?

Dekuschrub

Smash Master
holy crap there are doubles for the tourney!???

WHO IS GOING NEED PARTNER

also i can play melee today after my exam at 830. YEYEUHHH

SuperMatt

Smash Champion
yeah Jon there are extra shirts if you want one

right now I think we are going to charge 15$ for a shirt meaning that if you already paid 20$ youll get a refund

but it is crucial that people come pay for their shirts either friday or saturday because we need money to start giving back refunds

Me14k

Smash Lord
December 12, I find out if ive been accepted into illinois at champaign urbana, a couple years ago i played with you guys at a big smashfest at 6 pack..wish me luck.

Top Bottom