• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UIUC Thread

Nekomancer

Smash Journeyman
He told me he should finalize it in the next couple days. He also said he would send out an email asking whos interested. I havn't gotten it yet though.

brickman

Smash Lord
He sent it, but I scolded him, he had sent it to people on an old list.

If you can, find out why it must be finalized. I'm just trying to make sure that people are not getting excessive amounts of emails. I'll try to make sure its about 2 a week.

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
I thought the slogan was "DI saved my life?" "DI or die" isn't as funny or sophisticated.

Henrik--Onree is the way Henri is pronounced (it's French). Onreek would be the same thing with a k stuck on it, I guess.

SuperMatt

Smash Champion
yeah DI saved my life

edit: also, someone should put in an order for like 10 of those medals/trophies, those are perfect for "student" tournaments haha....twirling champion

ftl

Smash Journeyman
Idunno, I was thinking about it, but was leaning towards not going. Besides, at this point I need just practice more than I need a tournament... Might change my mind if everyone tells me it's a great idea. ...no idea, what do you all think, I don't know how tournaments work and whether it's worth it to go.

I'd also just said that I'd provide a wii for this Saturday. Are there still gonna be people around here?

ftl

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, definitely not going, sry guyz.

And still don't have a working wii. Thought I did, but it's missing an AV cable, am in the process of getting one (poking the guy who sold the wii, if he vanishes just buy one somewhere, they're cheap enough... it'll become a working one eventually, hopefully by this saturday...)

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
I haven't decided yet. Am I the only person who can drive? It looks like Durian and Dustin are tagging along if I go. Anyone else?

SuperMatt

Smash Champion
durand come paint tomorrow...or bring me your screwdriver1111

is anyone interested in doing RBI baseball (for NES) tournaments? it's really fun

slomo431

Smash Ace
Why don't you guys just buy one or more for the club they're less than a dollar on dealextreme

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
Alright, I'm going to ISU tomorrow. Who's with me?

Shirt guy and Caleb are not invited. Nobody tell them.

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
Well, so far there is one person in the car (me). So I think you'll be able to fit.

Everyone who wants to go should PM me an address and a phone #.

Top Bottom