• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UIUC Thread

brickman

Smash Lord
added andy and matt to the list and got rid of the 50+ wrong emails. Should be a pretty good list now.

FTL, is your name max?

Any questions/ concerns from anyone?

Edit: Sent out a super awesome email to all of the members, let me know if you didn't get it.

ftl

Smash Journeyman
Yep, I'm Max.

[edit] If you just got my email, ignore the last bit, you told me everything I wanted to know about the stage decision on this thread already.

Dew Rag

Smash Ace
henrik, i'll come over to the twins place to play u

and matt, i'll see what i can do

also eric, when u added matt and andy, did u forward the message that i sent to them?

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
Andy, 10 words or fewer (countable noun). Go.

I have not received Durian's message.

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
I got a message written by Eric Brickman, our very absent president. Isn't there also one written by Durian Cho?

i sent an e-mail with announcements about getting

#1 designated TV/Game people
#2 Oct 18 tourny
#3 Feb 7 tourny
#4 Brawl for Charity
#5 Rules

I basically said if you don't want to follow the rules, then don't come
hope you don't mind

brickman

Smash Lord
I think I deleted our old message, I apologize. It summed up the rules, the tournaments to come and all that good stuff. Something someone of your high standing is sure to have access to.

brickman

Smash Lord
I updated the mailing list with the names of the members who were actually in the group last year. It should have just about everyone in it now. I did that late last night, so that is why Durand's email hadn't been sent to you or any of the more "senior" players.

brickman

Smash Lord
Andy, you are such a physics student. You're always concerned with the technical little details that make the world go 'round.

Thank you for that.

brickman

Smash Lord
Alex, really, psychology?

I hear it's pretty interesting, in fact, my roommate from last year is now a Cognitive Neuroscience Research staff member at the Beckman Institute.

Seems interesting...

slomo431

Smash Ace
Henrik Henrick Henry Henri Hendrick Hendrix Hendricks Heinrich Hinrich Henreek Honreek Onreek Onree (don't even know how those last 2 are supposed to be spelled)

I have been called all these things by people legitimately trying to pronounce/spell my name, Hendrick by far being the most popular.

Nekomancer

Smash Journeyman
So I talked to the guy about the club T-shirts. I told him about the slogan "DI or die"

He has to finalize the order pretty soon... like, today or tomorrow.

Do we want the slogan on the shirts? Anyone have other slogan suggestions?

Nekomancer

Smash Journeyman
Heh... first I thought your name was Hendrick. Then someone told me there was no D, so I supposed it must have been Heinrich.

brickman

Smash Lord
Why does he have to finalize the order? No one even said they would be interested yet? Not like the company made him sign a binding contract or anything, and if he did, that is his poor assumption.

slomo431

Smash Ace
Come to think of it I named the RSO too. And Jon and I thought of Quad smash. Infringement! I might have to start suing some grandmas

brickman

Smash Lord
*applause*

Well done, Matt.

Once it is created, first things first, deposit the money we have collected, and but in a SORF money request (we get 3 a semester) for televisions and set ups.

Top Bottom