• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UIUC Thread

SuperMatt

Smash Champion
can you play tomorrow at 4? or are you leaving too soon?

edit

the site says the next workshop is in february, there were 2 in september but they are done...it says alternate workshops sometimes happen though and I emailed the office to see if I can do one of those

slomo431

Smash Ace
Maybe if it didn't take you guys so long to stop discriminating you would've made it to one.

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
I just think the word "Jew" is funny. It's probably the funniest word in the English language.

Nekomancer

Smash Journeyman
English in general is pretty funny and nonsensical.

I'm opening up my room for melee (or brawl if you guys want to bring it) tomorrow at 5:30. It's a triple, so there's plenty of room for everyone, and any extra setups you guys bring.

If you saw my post about Game Night before I edited it, ignore that. They changed it to Guys Night/Girls Night, which still has free food and board games, but no video games. you guys can wander down the hall to check that out if you want.

If enough people come, I'll go and get free Late Night pizza for everyone.

Dekuschrub

Smash Master
i live in illini tower and my roomate is jewish.

i also visit wash u a lot, which is like 40 % jewish.

i also slept with brickman.

i know jew

ftl

Smash Journeyman
I'm opening up my room for melee (or brawl if you guys want to bring it) tomorrow at 5:30. It's a triple, so there's plenty of room for everyone, and any extra setups you guys bring.

If you saw my post about Game Night before I edited it, ignore that. They changed it to Guys Night/Girls Night, which still has free food and board games, but no video games. you guys can wander down the hall to check that out if you want.

If enough people come, I'll go and get free Late Night pizza for everyone.
Hmm... I might come, maybe... I'll see, depends on what else I plan for tomorrow. I might give you a call around 5:30 or 6:00 to see if anyone's brought brawl, I don't have my own to bring yet.

brickman

Smash Lord
So we are going to partner with the halo people to do a tournament on October 18th... they are also going to have SC4 and COD4 there. Durand, I gave their contact your number to work on doing a flyer for the event, don't hate me.

Need to make sure we can get people in the group to bring set ups, they will have room, but we need to make sure we have all the stuff we need to run a tournament.

I'm for having a buy in and giving out prizes (non-cash) to the winners.

Anyone up for giving away super cool painted controllers or gift cards for gamestop?

questions, concerns, opinions?

slomo431

Smash Ace
You better have a tournament the 18th that's one of the weekends I'm in Champaign. DO IT. I can bring almost a whole setup but have no Melee game...

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
Evidently there will probably be an entry fee, although per university rules the prizes will not be in the form of cash, and doubles will happen if time allows (which probably means no).

Nekomancer

Smash Journeyman
I can bring my tv to the tournament on the 18th. I'll bring melee, but it can be used for brawl if we don't have enough tourney TVs. I don't have brawl or a wii.

A ride would be nice ^^;

Dekuschrub

Smash Master
i cannot attend the tournament on the 18th, for i will be in Kansas City for event 52.

MAYLAY!!

hey twinzies i can play today starting at like three. POST POST GOGO!

Top Bottom