• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UIUC Thread

Nekomancer

Smash Journeyman
We can't hook it up to that TV. That TV doesn't have a button to change video inputs either. Me and alex tried a while back. =/

ftl

Smash Journeyman
Heh. Seems like something that would be fun. If I were still in college. Perhaps I'd stop by for a bit, or perhaps not, it seems like you guys wouldn't be having Brawl there anyway :)

Nekomancer

Smash Journeyman
By the way, I got my TV working again, so with FTL's continued awesomeness, I'll be bringing it to smashing illini. FTL got a tv too, he's probably bringing that. With three TVs, we'll definitely have melee on mine.

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
Two of them will be team attack off the way things have been going lately. Who are all these guys???

ftl

Smash Journeyman
Beats me, random new people. Fight the good fight and keep the one you're playing on tournament rules :)

...Also, this weekend I'll need to leave early, I'll only be there for like an hour and a half or so, probably. Meeting people at around 3:00 somewhere. So TV number will be reduced for the latter half of the day.

slomo431

Smash Ace
I'm gonna be in town the 6th for that job fair. Matt you better be studying up I'm gonna be asking some tough questions. ftl did you have any luck with the thrift tvs or did you have to go new? Anyway, I might be there the weekend if I can get a friend to let me crash for a few nights til I get my hotel room...hotel tourney!!!

ftl

Smash Journeyman
Ended up just going new. Ah well, with the financial situation, it looks like we'll be going to a barter economy soon anyway :)

SuperMatt

Smash Champion
i dont get why falco is considered good

do you guys wait until 2 AM to post or is that just when you think of things to say? just curious

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
Yup, I bet late last night Durian woke up with an idea:

"Aha! I'm going to post this on smashboards:
'brawl falco ftw

and Ness

i really like falco and ness in brawl'

Awesome!"

And who was that BC guy? I hope we see more of him, he's quite good. Doesn't look like he's on the boards.

Not totally sure if I'll be showing up this week, in case anyone cares. I may alternate weeks.

Top Bottom