• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UIUC Thread

slomo431

Smash Ace
Dave and James are coming to my place to play a bit at 8 before the tournament. If anyone wants to come earlier that should be fine, just tell me in advance. If there's too many of you someone's gotta bring another cube.

Dekuschrub

Smash Master
henrik i might come at like 7 to 730... idk if im gonna go to the tourney tonight.. i feel kinda sick but i took some medicine so i'll see how i feel.

slomo431

Smash Ace
Nausea, heartburn, indigestion, upset stomach, diarrhea, hey pepto bismol!

7:30 is fine with me

SuperMatt

Smash Champion
results

-1) Henrik
-2) Alex
1) Matt
2) James/Frank Lam

Henrik and Alex DQ'd for foul play

anyways that was funner than expected and nice to see james again

slomo431

Smash Ace
VICTORY IS MINE!!! Those projectors completely destroyed my sweetspotting game, but I perservered. And Pika even got to make a taunt-filled appearance. Not too shabby.

I'm in the mood for singles play. I need a lot of work in that area. Let's bring a decent amount of setups on Sat.

Hyol

Smash Cadet
dang too bad I missed out on that tourney. I checked the boards a little too late. Props to Henrik for tearing that **** up like Pau Gasol. Anyway, you guys think we can start this saturday's smash a little later? I have MCAT at 11am, and it lasts 3hours. Maybe we could start at 12:30 or even 1:00? That way I won't come at the very end.

Dekuschrub

Smash Master
yeah and i was gonna go home this weekend.. but the weather looks like it will inhibit me.

so if i'm going i'll just see you there

TheWalkingThano

Smash Journeyman
TheStiq - We usually have between 2-3 setups.

On a related note, I have to attend something for a class in the morning and I'll be done between 1:00 and 1:30. If someone could pick me up around then, I'll bring my TV.

slomo431

Smash Ace
I'm guessing that means me. Ok, as long as they clear up the roads. I don't like driving across campus with all those pedestrians when I'm skidding about.

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
I'll show up at 1 if anyone is going to be there by then (with a setup?). Otherwise, should we make it 130?

EC_Joey

Smash Lord
I'm guessing that means me. Ok, as long as they clear up the roads. I don't like driving across campus with all those pedestrians when I'm skidding about.
If I see unconscious people in the street I'll know it was you.

slomo431

Smash Ace
Singles at my place is starting right....now. Call and come over. We got 3 people already so if you got a cube, bring it.

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
Hey I live in Urbana and go to the high school on campus. Do you guys do any public tourneys?
Of course, we never really know if we're going to make a bracket ahead of time, do we? And it's always a few hours after we start. And we're quite a bit older than you. Just some things to keep in mind!

Dew Rag

Smash Ace
I miss melee and everyone : (

btw, anyone want to borrow my cube so they can bring it as a setup for weekends? cuz kind of a waste of my cube just collecting dust here

slomo431

Smash Ace
Durand I'll take it. I got 3 TVs at my place, this way whenever I hold something nobody has to bring anything unless we need a 3rd setup. It's got a game with it right?

Alex you are horrible luck. As soon as you left I started winning.

And my candy is all gone, what the hell guys.

Dew Rag

Smash Ace
do u want the controllers also?

also, plz don't do something that will mess up the game, cube, or memory card

when do u want to pick it up? or how do u want to do this?

Top Bottom