• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UIUC Thread

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
...although I actually really want to play Melee this weekend. I was working on Samus last weekend and I wanna try it out some more.

And I'm not looking forward to DK's punch being wimpy.

slomo431

Smash Ace
I know I said I'd be there tonight but I didn't realize the Illinois vs Indiana game was tonight at 8. I gotta go to this one.

slomo431

Smash Ace
Prolly, as long as the roads aren't icy and as long as Jon agrees to bring things. We need setups.

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
We always seem to be fine with only 2, and no one wants to play on a 13"er anyway.

By tomorrow afternoon it looks like ice should not be an issue.

1pm tomorrow.

Dekuschrub

Smash Master
i gotta practice my sheik.

any1 wanna play today? i dont have anything to do until like 730 or so. (no lab today)

just post up or call me.

brickman

Smash Lord
Alex.

get on over to my place

lets get a solid hour and a half in or so

call me if you get this before 5 and you want to play

815 274 0365.

Dekuschrub

Smash Master
hayyy guyszzzzz

so i'm not gonna be in town next weekend, but I am up for a weekday smash thing soooo just post up and i will show if i can. Thanksssss

gotta get that sheik practice

slomo431

Smash Ace
Can any engineers confirm if it's Melee or 64?

And I would not be averse to Tuesday smashings. Any other day is not too good this week though.

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
It can't be worse than that HGV room a while ago where the prizes were gift cards.

Is it Eta Gamma Nu, or did I get my letters wrong?

Dew Rag

Smash Ace
sorry guys, probably wont see you until March 22
gave up melee for lent fo sho

gl hf at the tournies
one less guy to deal with right?

slomo431

Smash Ace
Why does everyone give up smash for lent? And you finally take a set against me and your not going to let me exact vengeance? :mad:

C

Chrono Warrior 3

I can confirm that the E-Week Super Smash Bros Tournament will be Melee, I just asked that question at the EFC meeting earlier tonight.

Also some of my friends and I were going to try and arrange for a Super Smash Bros Brawl Release Tournament on the 9th in 1404 Siebel if we can get it allowed (the room with 2 story tall projector, and two side smaller ones). Our plans are to have SSB and SSBM going on the side projectors, while having SSBB going on the main big one, might I be able to assume there'd be interest?

slomo431

Smash Ace
Don't miss Cheap Lunch during e-week, it's awesome. I look forward to it every year.

Top Bottom