• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UIUC Thread

slomo431

Smash Ace
Anybody else feel like smashing after like 5 tomorrow? It can't be at my place though cause I'll be leaving whenever my friends call me for a movie. Joey if no one else wants to we can work on your Fox or Sheik or something. Best way to start hitting those shine spikes is to keep trying it til it works. Well maybe not the best way, but whatever.

SuperMatt

Smash Champion
i was bored in class so i made a tier list

falco
fox
-------
marth
sheik
jiggly
peach
falcon
--------
ice climbers
dr mario
mario
samus
ganon
luigi

and then the rest dont matter because they're low tier

Dekuschrub

Smash Master
no way, jiggs should be above sheik, mario should be above doctor mario and luigi should be above them both.

other than that its good.

also i think marth/fox/falco/sheik/jiggs are all pretty even... and they all **** everything below them.

Dekuschrub

Smash Master
lol i just got melee back in my room...

i dunno though i was playing so good without it being here maybe i should get rid of it!

slomo431

Smash Ace
Sheik
Marth
Fox
Falco
Jiggly

Unless you're playing with AR, I don't think Fox is the top of the top. Everyone has their gay ****, not just Fox, and nobody gets comboed by everybody like Fox does. I actually think Falco is better than Fox, but I wanted to put Fox in the top 3.

Matt's tier list is obviously biased on who he has trouble with, as all of ours probably are, so here is the anti-Henrik tier list:

Top (Big Advantage)
-------
Ganon
Luigi
Sheik
Jiggly
Link

High (Good Advantage)
-------
Falcon
Peach
Fox
Falcos that avoid my spikes
Samus
Every low tier character Matt dismissed as worthless

Middle (About even)
--------
Marth
Dr Mario
Mario
Ice Climbers
Falcos that don't avoid my spikes

Low
-----
There is no low tier against me

High and middle need some refining, but this seems about right to me. Against me. Just goes to show personal experience against a char isn't everything.

slomo431

Smash Ace
Next week will be better for me on weekdays. You'll see. Things will start looking up soon.

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
Can Henrik bring Jon who brings a TV again?

We didn't use the 3rd setup last time, did we? You can leave it.

Dekuschrub

Smash Master
you guys are actually going to that?

and hell no F twister.. i have an exam anyway... but i can make the tourney if ppl are going

slomo431

Smash Ace
You'll probably end up playing Twister with a whole lotta men.

Smash today or tomorrow before the tourney anyone?

Dekuschrub

Smash Master
henrik i can play today for about 2 hours...

you can come here or i can go there... pretty much any time today... i'll just take a little study break cuz thats all i will be doing.

slomo431

Smash Ace
Sorry I can't play anymore today I started playing Guild Wars and completely lost track of time. I gotta get an essay done now.

Top Bottom