• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UIUC Thread

Battlecow

Play to Win
tomorrow/friday/both are good for me. Text me or just post in this thread. Let's get it on dudelets.

Oh and Eik are we really MM'ing? I mean, no offense, but you're from florida and I'm from Champaign... there's a pretty big difference in the levels of our respective scenes.

Anyways how much?

Oh and get Sheer to come along and MM me as well.

Эикельманн [РУС]

Banned via Administration
tomorrow/friday/both are good for me. Text me or just post in this thread. Let's get it on dudelets.

you're from florida and I'm from Champaign... there's a pretty big difference in the levels of our respective scenes.
i agree completely. it's unfortunate how much better florida is, but we'll just have to make due. :embarrass:

Battlecow

Play to Win
i agree completely. it's unfortunate how much better florida is, but we'll just have to make due. :embarrass:
You can see that he's a disciple of sheer; note the incredible amount of ****-talk and the complete lack of moneymatch

seriously tho get tank and sheer to FC I wanna take giant ****s on them. I mean I'll friendly with you and all but that won't be much fun for either of us. I'll bring my little sister so you'll have someone to play with too.

Эикельманн [РУС]

Banned via Administration
lol battlecow, have fun with your generic cookie cutter falcon combos. you don't have the balls to try and innovate **** with dk and yoshi. further proof that florida >>>>

if i can get online within the next two months and actually practice a bunch, i'll mm you for any amount bro. they used to call me CASH mooney for a reason. :cool:

Battlecow

Play to Win
lol battlecow, have fun with your generic cookie cutter falcon combos. you don't have the balls to try and innovate **** with dk and yoshi. further proof that florida >>>>

if i can get online within the next two months and actually practice a bunch, i'll mm you for any amount bro. they used to call me CASH mooney for a reason. :cool:
Haha are you serious? $1000, no joke. There is no way the DK I saw on YT could get on my level in two months. Have fun learning how to hop around doing useless **** and then getting stomped on as soon as you go up against a real player; that's the florida way.

:bee: I love **** talk so much. But seriously, any amount bro

Also who's smashing tonight/tomorrow

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
So...are we smashing tonight? Also, when does the bookstore close

:phone:

Battlecow

Play to Win
yeah ima bout to go do stuff so text me if anyone's smashing 372-0034

Also if not tonight we gotta do tomorrow

PseudoTurtle

Smash Champion
So...are we smashing tonight? Also, when does the bookstore close

I actually can't smash tonight. Although I can for sure tomorrow (charlie, I haven't seen you in forever, I need to fight your azen style peach again).

And I think the bookstore closes 19 minutes ago lol, sorry dude.

EDIT: also, who thinks I should MM the great Eddie when the time comes in august JUST TO SAY I DID?!?! I will most likely get 4 stocked (possibly JV 5) in the process, but it will be a life experience.

PseudoTurtle

Smash Champion
Thanks man, haha i know im not that bad i just like to joke around, you gotta be able to make fun of yourself. and also when i get good enough to beat kage (which WILL TOTALLY happen), i can say remember when i sucked? haha, thanks again tho man, im improving mad fast with all my friends.

bertbusdriver

Smash Ace
sorry just woke up from a nap. if anyone wants to come by for a quick few matches, come over. I'm gonna be gone tmw morning, so hosting dutie's gonna fall on someone else tmw.

tbhuang2

Smash Apprentice
I'm in. Bibi, would we be able to come to triangle again? If not, am i picking you and your TV up? My place is relatively spacious, so ff anyone else can bring a setup I have no problems hosting.

Universal_Man

Smash Rookie
Hey, everybody, new guy here. I was wondering how you guys felt about new smashers 'round these here parts.

I'm a big fan of smash bros, especially melee, but my friends over here aren't real big on it. I've been itchin to play some people for awhile now, hopefully this is the right place for that.

P.S. My name is Ricardo, btw.

PseudoTurtle

Smash Champion
Nice to meet you, Ricardo. My name is Joe and I'm sure I speak for everybody when I say we're glad to have you as part of the UIUC smash scene!

We typically have friday night smash sessions and play occasionally during the week. We check the boards pretty often, so if you're dying to play, post it on the boards and I'm sure we could get something going relatively easily.

Also, many of us will be going to Purdue this next weekend to play at one of their local tournaments--get some inter-scholarly rivalry going on;)

Anyway, glad to have you here and we'll be sure to keep you posted!

EDIT: the best part about your post were the words "especially melee." We're the guys to talk to when it comes to smash melee.

Top Bottom