• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UIUC Thread

tbhuang2

Smash Apprentice
Alrighttt, smash at Triangle! I was going to say I wouldn't mind hosting at my place, except i have no TVs @_@ but I would have been cool with picking up Bibi's TV and someone else's TV if there was another, if it's worth the extra space and seating at my place (compared to joe's dorm).
anyway Bibi, when should we start to head over?

bertbusdriver

Smash Ace
My buddy from home was in that pool at apex.

I'm guessing swampwater is the name of your frat's signature jungle juice?

tbhuang2

Smash Apprentice
GG's joe, priten, bibi, and alex! and alex it was great finally getting to play against your luigi :D hope you'll join us for more smash soon

PseudoTurtle

Smash Champion
I dont know (not at my dorm atm), but i can already record pretty easily dude (minus sound i suppose).

On another note: damn bibi, triangle outdid themselves tonight. But damn. I should be in prison lmfao. Either way, good **** man, good ****.

sirlaser

Smash Journeyman
I dont know (not at my dorm atm), but i can already record pretty easily dude (minus sound i suppose).

On another note: damn bibi, triangle outdid themselves tonight. But damn. I should be in prison lmfao. Either way, good **** man, good ****.
No sound? Why? Is something missing from the setup?

JAILBAIT! LOL. The scenario I had in my head was completely different from what you told me afterwards.

Master Ppv

Smash Journeyman
Sounds like you and your buddies had fun Joe... I would've enjoyed facing you after that and seeing just how incomprehensible your movement was lmao. Wonder if you'd have been able to L-cancel :p

:phone:

bertbusdriver

Smash Ace
joe, you should have told me you were planning on getting an easycap. I could've told you it's not worth it... I had one and it stopped working after 3 months. And it was never able to record sound.

PseudoTurtle

Smash Champion
yup, that about sums it up. no sound and it will probably break within the next week or so based on its current performance. yea, I wish I'd have known beforehand how ****ty it is tho. ah well, until it breaks, it will have to do.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
someone should actually contact me next time you guys play

Master Ppv

Smash Journeyman
I can text you. PM me your number. We also generally post on here if we're planning to play on any given day so you can probably also find out by just checking back here.

PseudoTurtle

Smash Champion
Ripple: check the boards every now and then, why don't you?!? We post literally every time we play and we need another good player to destroy us. Or just pm one of us (or all of us) your number and we'll hit you up.

Also ppv, I've been working on shrinking the size of the vids... the majority came out to be >15 gigs a piece haha. Although handbreak does the job flawlessly and easily, it is still somewhat of a tedious process, but ill get them to you probably by next week.

tbhuang2

Smash Apprentice
Hey Kevin, Thursday works for me

:phone:

edit: Wed is probably fine for me also, but not both

sirlaser

Smash Journeyman
Saw a poster in Everett for a Brawl Tournament in Siebel 1103, Thursday, from 4-6 pm. Perhaps we should go crash that party and get some recruits for Melee.

Top Bottom