• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UIUC Thread

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
Haha. Durian, it's too bad your Falcon isn't as good as your Samus, or you might have lasted a whole minute.

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
Henrik, do you still have Brawls to sell? What's the price?
or...
does anyone want to sell me a Brawl?

slomo431

Smash Ace
Sorry, my days of peddling Brawls are pretty much over. All I have left is the one I kept for myself. I figure one day I might play it with nonserioius smasher friends. Although I haven't even set up my Wii in about 6 months.

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
For non-serious play with other people (who aren't any good). Don't get too excited.

gameandwatch 4 Lyfe

Smash Journeyman
oh man andy cant spell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
omg this is to funny im laffing so hard!

dustin you need to stop doing scrabble. it makes you sd twice in one match...
lol

slomo431

Smash Ace
yeah the two Ms i missed MFE last time by one question NONE of my educated guesses where I was able to narrow it down to 2 or 3 answers ended up being right even though I was accurate in my eliminations. I was so pissed that's like 500 dollars i've missed out on or rather the accumulated value of about $38.46 paid every 2 weeks for 6 months or something at some interest rate.

SuperMatt

Smash Champion
thats really dumb....are you finding MLC to be easier than MFE? I am so far....Judy scared me away from life, but it's not that hard actually when you look at it

slomo431

Smash Ace
it depends on the problem. probably like 75% of them seem to just be knowing how to use the formulas but there are some real headscratchers in there.

slomo431

Smash Ace
also sorry i'm actually taking 3L not MLC and 3F/MFE since i'm going for CAS but the problems are mostly the same

EC_Joey

Smash Lord
This just in, breaking news:
This is the final tier list for Super Smash Bros. Melee. Completed October 2008. Approved by M3D. All values are conclusive and finalized.

Better than Top
Captain Falcon's Sexy Manliness 11.0

Fox 9.9
Marth 9.9
Sheik 9.7
Falco 9.2

High
Peach 8.4
Captain Falcon 8.0
Jigglypuff 8.0
Ice Climbers 7.9
Taj's Mewtwo 7.8

Middle
Samus 6.8
Dr. Mario 6.2
Ganondorf 6.0
Luigi 5.8
Donkey Kong 5.4
Mario 5.3
Taj's Mewtwo is too good.

Ray Chun

Smash Apprentice
matt, you were right. falco is the second best character in the game. i'm in love once more.

...i will never doubt you again falco.....

Dekuschrub

Smash Master
hahaha OMG i used to play bomberman 64 all the time.

i've got some sweet techniques

(errol developed pretty much the best one ive seen lol)

Top Bottom