• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Uh oh.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
All of a sudden, there are dark clouds forming outside all over my town,

I'm scared, guys ;_;

VietGeek

Smash Hero
wait brawl's not out yet there's still 7 more days

who's going to midnight release?

i totally am

if melee was really good then brawl just has to be as good

there's no way they can fail my expectations after 7 years of refinement

Nihongo-ookami

Smash Journeyman
wait brawl's not out yet there's still 7 more days

who's going to midnight release?

i totally am

if melee was really good then brawl just has to be as good

there's no way they can fail my expectations after 7 years of refinement
I know, right?

Dude, Meta-Knight's going to suck so hard. They're totally going to make Sonic and Link top-tier.

Masky

Smash Master
looks like the SS melee got shipwrecked ;)

lol but yeah I wish they had both

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
This whole thread is filled with nothing but ****ing QQs and ****.

Melee players need to shut the **** up and leave SSBB players alone FFS. And the funny thing about it is that a mod is only inviting flaming remarks and nothing else.

Nothing good will come out of this horrible flame-to-be-filled thread. Close it please.

Renth

Smash Hero
This whole thread is filled with nothing but ****ing QQs and ****.

Melee players need to shut the **** up and leave SSBB players alone FFS. And the funny thing about it is that a mod is only inviting flaming remarks and nothing else.

Nothing good will come out of this horrible flame-to-be-filled thread. Close it please.
Hey!

Suck my Dick!

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
I really hope none of you are actually surprised by any of this.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
Hey.

Grow the **** up and stop flaming a game for no reason. You're gonna flame, *****, and moan, and for what?

Just to get a quick applaud by the same kind of dumb**** that would do the same thing?

Well lemme go ahead and give it to you.

*clap clap clap*

Gratz. You just helped yourself look like an idiot.

As a matter of fact, I don't even get why the Melee community has to always bash a game they know is better. If it's better why rub it in? That's like me going to your mom, ****ing her in the butt claiming that I'm better than your dad, and constantly saying it in your face day in and day out.

Renth

Smash Hero
Hey.

Grow the **** up and stop flaming a game for no reason. You're gonna flame, *****, and moan, and for what?

Just to get a quick applaud by the same kind of dumb**** that would do the same thing?

Well lemme go ahead and give it to you.

*clap clap clap*

Gratz. You just helped yourself look like an idiot.

As a matter of fact, I don't even get why the Melee community has to always bash a game they know is better. If it's better why rub it in? That's like me going to your mom, ****ing her in the butt claiming that I'm better than your dad, and constantly saying it in your face day in and day out.
Perhaps you didn't hear me the first time, also brawl is a terrible game settle down skippy.

i'll be nice for once and edit this.

You are aware you are whining and *****ing about people whining and *****ing?

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
I'm 15, brawl's been around for almost 2 years.

You're *****ing about melee, which has been out for about 7 years, so you're about 20+ argueing with a 15 year old? Lulz.

exarch

doot doot doot
Usually not playing Brawl. Location: Enterprise
Wait, MLG is picking up Brawl?
roflhtiehbimelasass
^roflaughing hard than i ever have before in my entire life a such a stupid situation
yes i needed to invent a new acronym for this situation. nothing else quite fits it.

I hope they leave smash balls on like Evo. It made things more exciting...
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/MWWfOD9Cupw&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/MWWfOD9Cupw&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
SEEEE PEEEEEE YOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
there's so much gold in this thread to work with, i guess i should leave it alone...

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
LOL! you actually stickied this!

It's a good laugh, i must admit but I'm still interested to see how far this game will go with MLG providing the pro-boost.

lulzz!

exarch

doot doot doot
Usually not playing Brawl. Location: Enterprise
I didn't sticky it.
Although I don't mind it being stickied.

Also I'd like to point out flaming did not start until Serin posted. A self fulfilling prophecy is what took this thread down.

But I liked his analogy of Melee ****ing Brawl in the butt and bragging about it daily. I'm pretty sure I'll be sleeping better tonight because of that comparison.

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
look, i'm mad enough you guys CLOSED MY THREAD, with AS MUCH GRIEF AS YOU GAVE ME ABOUT CLOSING THREADS BACK HERE.

now you wanna UNSTICK MY THREAD?

GTFOUTTA HERE.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
dude, you can open it or w/e

but you'll have to deal with the mess. lol

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
look, i'm mad enough you guys CLOSED MY THREAD,
bro,

you mad.

EDIT: Exarch

Holy crap, I missed this! amazing lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom