• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCLA VII: AVALANCHE - was too good, does no one do shout-outs anymore? WOW

Dino~

Smash Rookie
i think i played you in pools
were you in the pool with Azeem/Hyuga/Taj?
if so yes
if so it's possible you were the first person i took a game from in my tournament career

weird
I was. So congrats? lol

embracethe12

Smash Lord
aesis is really cool guy.
i'm still kinda bitter i lost, but no johns i was outplayed.
aesis is stilla really cool guy.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
o holy nite the stars were birghtly shining this is da nite of our dear savias buuuuth long lay the world in sin and error pining till he appeared and the soul felt its worth a thrill of hope the weary world rejoices for yonder breakz a new and glorious morn o fall on yo knees o hear the angel voices o night divine o night when christ was born o night divine o night o night divine get ***** socal too goodz

embracethe12

Smash Lord
o holy nite the stars were birghtly shining this is da nite of our dear savias buuuuth long lay the world in sin and error pining till he appeared and the soul felt its worth a thrill of hope the weary world rejoices for yonder breakz a new and glorious morn o fall on yo knees o hear the angel voices o night divine o night when christ was born o night divine o night o night divine get ***** socal too goodz
no u

10gg

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq good **** kdj glenn's live chat was too good

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
Wow... I missed class because I woke up late....

Anyway, this **** was fun. I don't know why but watching Hugo play Melee again gave me the incentive to train in this game all over again.

Joe you *****! I was NOT ready to get camped like that. Mark my words Joe, the next time you come down and we play in tournament, I WONT LOSE! :mad:

:)

Shmooguy

Smash Champion
I <3 Everyone!

YES HOMO!

Aesis is too good!

:DDD
I second this. Thanks pat for coming to our roscoes lol

I'm never getting the Oscar at Rosco's ever again.
LOL

get ****in *****

Thanks hugo for saving me from the pbody
and thanks mango for the extra chicken
and thanks romeo for getting our waiter to spit in all our syrup, that was really thoughtful of you

My car seats by join date =P

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
san diego reaper, you seriously need to stop being a huge noob. we don't know how to tell you without hurting your feelings, so we're basically just going to hurt your feelings in the future.

but seriously, haze and bone, losing to jtb and reaper is pretty pathetic, especially considering how good you guys like to think you are. get *****.

Top Bottom