• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UCF Brawl in Orlando (Central Florida) + CFL PR Thread

SheerMadness

Smash Master
That was Fox McCloud.

Not to be mistaken with Kirby or Mr. Game and Watch.

WHen its game time its pain time baby.

X-FACTOR

Smash Journeyman
You guys must have thrown a party when I left........

I swears it's not me, Popo&Nana just express there love in a hugging fashion, I can't help that! -_-

As much as people don't want Tony to pick up IC, I don't see a valid point to picking up such grabage characters, when clearly snake is so superior in every fashion. LOL

And Garb you know you can't quit, CG's like a drug........

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
So... I'm off till monday. PLEASE play me.

Also sorry garb :( Your ICs are really good. I think you should play them more you'd become a demon. Unless you are really trying to get the gdorf to tourney level. I'll help you with that too.

Gindler

Smash Champion
Lol, I only play wario against you now since it's always fun. Due to super gayness on both sides.

and I need some yoshi vs. marth practice before whatever that sunday tourney is called

LozanoGarbanzo

Smash Ace
Orlando(UCF), FL [br] Click my sig, you won't.
So... I'm off till monday. PLEASE play me.

Also sorry garb :( Your ICs are really good. I think you should play them more you'd become a demon. Unless you are really trying to get the gdorf to tourney level. I'll help you with that too.
lol it's all good I kid. I'll play you, I'll post tomorrow about times and we'll go from there. Hmm I should try to get just one of my characters to tourney level, but playing multiple characters makes things interesting.

You guys must have thrown a party when I left........

I swears it's not me, Popo&Nana just express there love in a hugging fashion, I can't help that! -_-

As much as people don't want Tony to pick up IC, I don't see a valid point to picking up such grabage characters, when clearly snake is so superior in every fashion. LOL

And Garb you know you can't quit, CG's like a drug........
all of these statements are true

Raz Where You At? :scared:
lmao, man raz is da sh*t

spike you should come play with me and <3 if he's down tomorrow.

M@v

Subarashii!
Pft. I'd fight a snake ANY DAY over an Ice Climbers. Trust me. One grab = One Stock SUCKS.
One of my crew mates seconds Ice Climbers and pretty much got the infinite down :(

For snake, just use DDD, Mk, or a Space animal(All three do well)

gallax

Smash Hero
Pft. I'd fight a snake ANY DAY over an Ice Climbers. Trust me. One grab = One Stock SUCKS.
One of my crew mates seconds Ice Climbers and pretty much got the infinite down :(

For snake, just use DDD, Mk, or a Space animal(All three do well)
ill play any of those anyday, except for DDD. hes dumb to play against.

Toneh

Smash Lord
Tony should drop snake for ICs, that'd make me :)

Infinites aren't nearly as dumb as snake
I could use both so you can have the best of both worlds.

But nah, snake for life.

I hope tony's training method pays off *watches videos on youtube*
haha, cant take all the credit, redhalberd knows how good it is too. Hard part is remembering everything on the 1st watch or 2.

Gallax, that yellow rat icon doesnt look like snake to me

Razek

Smash Apprentice
I still think GaW in doubles is almost as ******** as mk. He hits targets he wasn't even aiming for!

Gallax, I found your pikachu that you main, it needs some exercise....

Mines in nice shape!

gallax

Smash Hero
gotta keep my swf origins tony!!!! pika is where i started. then when i realized that its all about chaingrabbing and being gay and then found snake it was a no brainer. snake ftw!!!!

*goes and watches more videos of razer and ally*

-Spike-

Smash Ace
I still think GaW in doubles is almost as ******** as mk. He hits targets he wasn't even aiming for!

Gallax, I found your pikachu that you main, it needs some exercise....

Mines in nice shape!
LMAO GET WREKT!!! :chuckle:

If that pikachu showed up to an actual brawl tourney Raz would go Nuts lol

Gindler

Smash Champion
yea, GaW is nuts in doubles. My mk used to die to xYz head smash's at like 80

Wario is also insanely good but theres no wario mains here
lol, wario's gay in singles but fun in doubles. Wolfs even funner though, clawing ******* and ****

dont just watch a vid once! at least 2-4 times to remember it all.

Gindler, ness isnt as bad now, but yoshi is still Dumb
2-4, got it :)

Lol, I remember you dissing ness because you have to "aim" his recovery. Broken Bthrow is too good though.

OverLade

Smash Hero
My advice on watching videos, is to watch, and anytime you see something "interesting", re-wind and figure out what lead up to it. See how it was set up, or what caused player X to know that player Y was going to do Z. Try to figure out what the players were thinking when they made a decision. Figure out the logic behind why they thought it would be a good decision at the time, and then ponder if it was actually a good decision/the best decision. If I remember seeing a player make a really good/interesting read I watch it continually to log into my head what the situation feels like. Im able to do spontaneously good reads against people I've never played I've created familiarity with what is the logical thing for my opponent to think.

If you can rationalize why players like Ally make ridiculously good decisions, it can help you internalize them (How well you can do this varys from person to person though). Experience is extremely important too, but as you play and watch videos your arsenal of tactics will expand naturally.

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
too bad there are no good sheik vids.

When I watch vids I have to watch for characters flaws and openings.

Toneh

Smash Lord
My advice on watching videos, is to watch, and anytime you see something "interesting", re-wind and figure out what lead up to it. See how it was set up, or what caused player X to know that player Y was going to do Z. Try to figure out what the players were thinking when they made a decision. Figure out the logic behind why they thought it would be a good decision at the time, and then ponder if it was actually a good decision/the best decision. If I remember seeing a player make a really good/interesting read I watch it continually to log into my head what the situation feels like. Im able to do spontaneously good reads against people I've never played I've created familiarity with what is the logical thing for my opponent to think.

If you can rationalize why players like Ally make ridiculously good decisions, it can help you internalize them (How well you can do this varys from person to person though). Experience is extremely important too, but as you play and watch videos your arsenal of tactics will expand naturally.
yea thats what i do, you said it good though.

Takes me like 15 min to watch a 5 min clip lol.

mickeys gettin better at snake dittos damm, we go even now.

or maybe i had an off day and he had an amazing day

Top Bottom